free hit counters
Two BE scenes in the comic Pulse - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2018   #1
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Two BE scenes in the comic Pulse

Back in March and April there were BE scenes in my comic Pulse. I didn't post about it then because it's always more interesting to have someone else mention it (and see what they say), but I figure out of completeness I should include it in the forum.

One scene was on this page-
http://pulse.webcomic.ws/comics/276/

And another was here-
http://pulse.webcomic.ws/comics/278/

To give a little explanation, the comic started out with the main character as a person with weak superpowers. They did an experiment to make her powers stronger, and it gave her a more curvy body- and A-B cups to G-I cups.

Her greater powers have seemed unstable, with her reverting back to her original body a couple of times. I was trying to resolve that here, by making her change back and forth more and more often, until she stabilizes with her greater body.

Page 276 was her visiting her comic store who haven't seen her with her greater body. She was trying to time a visit when she had her natural body, but spent too long and had to run home.

Page 278 she's now changing so often that it's become mundane for her and her roommate.

The comic is up in a lot of places, like-
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2018   #2
Ashton
Detachable Emotions

Re: Two BE scenes in the comic Pulse

Always love your stuff Lightfoot! Thanks for sharing!

(Also looking forward to where your new Tifa stuff heads!)
Unread 06-30-2018   #3
doc_wanabe
Frequent Poster

Love these scene's Lightfoot, thanks.
Maybe in the future you could dip a little deeper into the BE with the comic? Like a dream sequence, or someone temporarily messing with her figure, or supercharging her powers causing her boobs to grow more. Or even some little non-canon fun. I miss how you used to do a lot of BE stuff.
Heck, I wonder what ever happened to PeEVEed too now that I think about it. That had plenty of BE fun.
doc_wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2018   #4
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Always love your stuff Lightfoot! Thanks for sharing!

(Also looking forward to where your new Tifa stuff heads!)
The Tifa stuff from Tumblr? Maybe I'll be able to finish that last page of part three when the checkered bikini picture for this year is complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_wanabe View Post
Love these scene's Lightfoot, thanks.
Maybe in the future you could dip a little deeper into the BE with the comic? Like a dream sequence, or someone temporarily messing with her figure, or supercharging her powers causing her boobs to grow more. Or even some little non-canon fun. I miss how you used to do a lot of BE stuff.
Heck, I wonder what ever happened to PeEVEed too now that I think about it. That had plenty of BE fun.
Hmm, I'll think about it. It's possible you'll see her try to bind up her breasts at some point to hide them from someone (maybe her mother), and it comes loose.

I did do this BE thing with Annie as Jungle Girl last year-
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/post/...equence-if-you

I am doing a series of short Tifa comics on Tumblr (that Ashton might have mentioned) which include BE in them. They aren't probably in the same universe as Missing Materia, they are in a more canon-ish universe (if you mixed FF7 and FFX). I may have posted the previous installments here before. It started with a picture of Yuffie with big breasts, and then a tumblr-formatted comic where Rikku also had big breasts. You didn't see any growth happen in either though.

The third part switches to a more common comic format, and introduces Tifa and Amy. Here's what I've got so far-
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/post/...-1-6-of-6-page

And a newer (but still incomplete) version of the last page, and some plans for future 6-page installments-
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/post/...e-6-along-with

I also have to go back and fix the first panel on page 5. Tifa's breasts seem too small there.

Peeved? The newer one? I'm waiting for the story for the last two comics. I received a potential story recently, but it had at least one huge contradiction from the previous comic, and it was a major part of the story. And I haven't heard back since I explained that.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote