free hit counters
The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-01-2018   #1
likeembig
Process Fan

The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation

I was thinking recently about the breast expansion community due to the latest size-con event. My thoughts basically boils down to this..... for video content there is Pre-Bambi Blaze breast expansion and post Bambi Blaze breast expansion.

Now I know some of people didn't like her for *INSERT REASON HERE* but for the sake of this discussion I feel that all of that is irrelevant. Prior to Bambi almost all BE videos were either short clips from movies, commercials and a handful of other sources. (Think Inflate123's video vault for those of us who go back that far.) Also prior to her most of those clips had sizes which were mostly realistic outside of early 3D renderings. Bambi Blaze really changed everything. She was the first to make BE videos consistently as opposed to one offs and she certainly raised the bar as far as sizes were concerned. The videos were full length and there was emphasis on the expansions. (They didn't just happen and life moved on) Prior to her you had to really hunt for video content and again most of it was grainy older videos where the expansion was just a gag.

Post Bambi Blaze we now have a ton of content producers who all add their own special touches. Taylormadeclips, Akemi, Demora, Maxgrowth, X-Spander, and previously Jessy Adams, MissaX and a few others. For those of us who remember the old days it makes me wonder what it must be like to be coming into expansion in this day and age where there is so much to choose from and with relatively easy access.

I'm curious to hear other peoples thoughts on this....
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2018   #2
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation

And she's managed to grab some lovely talents! Can't forget that.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2018   #3
fredzor
Frequent Poster

You missed a bunch of content creators, but yeah, Bambi was huge in the BE scene.

Especially since it was right around the time BE content had just about completely dried up at the BEA and it's owner let it run into the ground.

It's unfortunate that Bambi and her husband allowed themselves to be swayed by false promises from charlatans and incompetents. She went through so many webmasters, and then there was the misstep with aquiring Stormrz zone.

If they had only focused on their original ideas and not detoured on so many things, like the whole phase with the little person, and running the sub site for comics.

When things started getting rocky, one of the people close to her falsely reported her and her husband to the police for some heinous shit. Things weren't the same after that.

They bought the studio and the new props but Bambi on film seemed different and tired, and at times just really high.

It's a shame because Bambi really initially didn't deserve the hate for her voice and stuff, she was actually pretty nice, talented and extremely attractive. Thoroughly missed.

Last edited by fredzor; 06-02-2018 at 01:50 AM.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2018   #4
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Stormz, now that is a name I haven’t heard in a long time. The first site I ever discovered while getting into BE. When everything was mostly hidden behind paywalls and I wasn’t quite 18 to have a credit card. Bambi definitely turned out a large number at a time when it was uncommon.
Unread 06-02-2018   #5
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredzor View Post
You missed a bunch of content creators, but yeah, Bambi was huge in the BE scene.

Especially since it was right around the time BE content had just about completely dried up at the BEA and it's owner let it run into the ground.

It's unfortunate that Bambi and her husband allowed themselves to be swayed by false promises from charlatans and incompetents. She went through so many webmasters, and then there was the misstep with aquiring Stormrz zone.

If they had only focused on their original ideas and not detoured on so many things, like the whole phase with the little person, and running the sub site for comics.

When things started getting rocky, one of the people close to her falsely reported her and her husband to the police for some heinous shit. Things weren't the same after that.

They bought the studio and the new props but Bambi on film seemed different and tired, and at times just really high.

It's a shame because Bambi really initially didn't deserve the hate for her voice and stuff, she was actually pretty nice, talented and extremely attractive. Thoroughly missed.
Which content creators did I miss? (For videos specifically....I know there were always a lot of artists) *Edit* Oh right, Growth Dreams was another

I never knew the entire history of all the issues they had with their web site so many thanks for that information! I do know how it ended though with the report to the police which if I remember correctly was pretty much bogus.

I agree she never deserved the flack that she got. I mean who else at that time made such a bold move to make videos or paid who knows how many thousands of dollars for the props alone? Others have come along since but at the time she was truly ground breaking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radiation 008 copy.jpg (401.1 KB, 189 views)
Unread 06-03-2018   #6
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Most of you don’t know it the FBI came to her house calming that EM was a pedo site (obviously false) hard drive confiscated the whole 9. I was a mod there at the time. I just remember it being super bad. The site really took a hit and eventually closed.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2018   #7
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Yeah, I knew about the FBI but I didn't want to give the reason because it was really fucked up. They didn't close the site though, they didn't update for months then eventually decided to make content again. Didn't last though, and the site stayed open for a very long time even after it went defunct.

Edit: Oh, you meant the EM site, yeah that did close I believe.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2018   #8
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Most of you don’t know it the FBI came to her house calming that EM was a pedo site (obviously false) hard drive confiscated the whole 9. I was a mod there at the time. I just remember it being super bad. The site really took a hit and eventually closed.
Such a shame. I hope she was eventually found innocent by the courts but I understand that just going through that experience would be enough to put a bad taste in anyone's mouth (Not to mention the inevitable legal fees). It's no surprise that the site closed down not long after. I just hope that she ended up happy in life wherever she is.
Unread 06-27-2018   #9
MG
StoreCrew

I think you have to give credit where deserved, and Bambi definitely was the tide that lifted all boats, no matter what you thought of her, or her much maligned voice and/or acting skills. She was producing cutting edge stuff at the time and I was glad to have it
I am 50. So I remember the bad old days scouring tons of internet garbage to find a kernel of gold. Or waiting days or weeks for a dependable site like Wrenspot or Inflate123 to put up something good. Honestly, by now, I thought that we would have advanced further into making long form, effects heavy productions. But digital effects remain expensive and time consuming, thus MissaX decision to turn away from the practice.
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2018   #10
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG View Post
I think you have to give credit where deserved, and Bambi definitely was the tide that lifted all boats, no matter what you thought of her, or her much maligned voice and/or acting skills. She was producing cutting edge stuff at the time and I was glad to have it
I am 50. So I remember the bad old days scouring tons of internet garbage to find a kernel of gold. Or waiting days or weeks for a dependable site like Wrenspot or Inflate123 to put up something good. Honestly, by now, I thought that we would have advanced further into making long form, effects heavy productions. But digital effects remain expensive and time consuming, thus MissaX decision to turn away from the practice.

haha days or weeks? I remember months going by before new vids were posted! But again that goes back to my earlier point that at the time almost all of content out there were advertisements or movie/show gags. Mood Boobs was probably the first true long form video made but sadly it was pirated into oblivion so it's no surprise that it was a one-off.
Unread 06-28-2018   #11
100Proof
Process Fan

I hesitate to even write this as I know it's going to sound needlessly callous but I'm not quite sure I understand the lovefest for BB here. She's barely a blip on the long-term radar of this community.

Don't misunderstand: she's a very nice woman and the way her website (and ultimately, her career) ended was sad and unfortunate. I certainly hope she's doing well in life. I am always appreciative of anyone who's willing to invest their time and money in to providing this community with content, regardless of how I (or anyone else) may feel about its quality. That goes for artists, models, writers and anyone else.

She just happened to be around during a time when the quality and quantity of internet video became significantly better and many more people became exposed to the internet (as connections improved and broadband became more widely available).

Sorry folks... not trying to shit on anyone's parade.

However, if we want to talk about the history of BE and people to appreciate, thank folks like Inflate123, Wren, Chili, DrEnlarge, BustArtist, Lorekeep, MrHHH, JohnnySwell and the many other anonymous and overlooked members of the community who gave their time, money and talent (and largely did it for free) to make sure degenerates like us could find, share and talk about our interests.

100Proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2018   #12
b-ridge
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeembig View Post
haha days or weeks? I remember months going by before new vids were posted! But again that goes back to my earlier point that at the time almost all of content out there were advertisements or movie/show gags. Mood Boobs was probably the first true long form video made but sadly it was pirated into oblivion so it's no surprise that it was a one-off.
Don't want to derail the topic too much but thanks to your post I just discovered Mood Boobs for the first time. Holy moly, that was great! Shame to hear it didn't pan out the way people hoped.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote