free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 147 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-10-2021   #1753
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

https://www.deviantart.com/faky3ah/a...-F2F-886312192
I made an IB story in conjunction with a friend, they did most of the work tho
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2021   #1754
erns12
Leecher

I’ve been commissioning a lot of IB content lately but I’ve been running out of ideas. Any stories or ideas I should be looking at for reasons why/how IB happens?
erns12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2021   #1755
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Well, I always love some cinderellish kind of story.

-Either a pretty girl that is cursed with becoming ugly and has to dispell her curse by getting someone to love her
-Or a story where an average girl manages to temporarily turn into a beauty to be brave enough to date her crush, only for the tf to vanish right at their intimate moments. Of course, she would run away and either get exposed while transforming back or being later found out. In any case this would restore her beauty form for good.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2021   #1756
bstgate
Frequent Poster

How about a 40-something woman who is applying her morning makeup in the mirror, but as usual, the more she tries to cover up her imperfections, the more she discovers new wrinkles, spots, gray hair and bags under her eyes. Finally she cries out in frustration. "Ugh! The more I look at myself, the uglier I find myself. I wish it were the other way around!"
And then that wish is somehow granted, and after that, any part of herself that she looks at instantly becomes better-looking.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2021   #1757
Soren
Process Fan

I would kind of like to read about a woman who is the epitome of average. However she comes across something that allows her to exchange aspects about herself for aspects she wants. It can be based on a gamer system of values or just I trade X attribute for Y attribute. Or for every positive benefit she gains she has to lessen another benefit she already has, or take on additional negative attributes from as little as an annoying laugh or uncontrollable flatulence to as much as having a disease.
Unread 08-17-2021   #1758
Reactant
Frequent Poster

I like the ones suggested above, all neat.

I'll add one. I like it when someone starts out at a disadvantage and overtakes a rival who liked to rub her nose in it. maybe like a small, underdeveloped college girl whose college roommate flaunts her beauty over her, and then she steadily becomes more beautiful in the ways she compares; or a young woman whose sister has always abused her beauty or flaunted it over her younger sister, only for her younger sister to overtake her

also love any IB stories where there is a 'game' and participants compete to earn cards or traits that give them traits
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2021   #1759
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! There was a show made of the Duck Dodgers in the 24th 1/2 century, and one episode focused on an MMO type of VR game they played.

They are trying to rescue a captured "princess" played by another character, and when they find her, she's the ugly witch model. But Dakky grabs a magic staff and uses it on her to turn her attractive. Just before they kiss, SERVER MAINTENANCE! (Most realistic part of this MMO)

And there is a bit of a twist with what Daffy says after.

Start at around 10:45 for all needed context for the transformation (which is admittedly poof transformation)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7lwaij
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2021   #1760
Anonsuper
Process Fan

Weight loss IB in manga The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What’s Coming to Me! Chapter 3

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/qa926070/chapter_3
Anonsuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2021   #1761
Anonsuper
Process Fan

Hibiki from Danberu IB through weight loss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg hibiki.jpeg (821.1 KB, 302 views)
Anonsuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2021   #1762
aenut
Leecher

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hu2u0

Overweight girl is hit by a bus and after plastic surgery becomes more attractive. Very exaggerated features (likely cosmetic surgery and makeup from the actress).

You can view the whole movie with no sound on dailymotion. It used to be on youtube with soud but unfortunately got taken down without warning...can only find clips with sound. Pretty basic transformation story either way but the change in appearance and behaviour is still appealing...

Last edited by aenut; 10-26-2021 at 11:43 AM.
aenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2021   #1763
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenut View Post
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hu2u0

Overweight girl is hit by a bus and after plastic surgery becomes more attractive. Very exaggerated features (likely cosmetic surgery and makeup from the actress).

You can view the whole movie with no sound on dailymotion. It used to be on youtube with soud but unfortunately got taken down without warning...can only find clips with sound. Pretty basic transformation story either way but the change in appearance and behaviour is still appealing...
not bad thanks
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2021   #1764
Jamball
A Process Lover

If you have a Hulu subscription, Episode 17 of their Huluween mini-horror shorts has a decent increased beauty TF. Shows a little process, but a nice before and after.

Of course there is a small horror element to it, but I won't spoil anything.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote