free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-13-2012   #1
MacroLass
Process Fan

Introducing Metrobay Comix!

About 8 years ago, erotic fiction author Doctor Robo and 3D artist Finister Foul got together and formed the beginnings of the Metrobay Universe...a beautifully rendered world where the gorgeous women of The Superheroine Squad struggled against the wiles of Max Indeks and the neferious organization known as R.O.P.E. It was well received, gaining a large following. They've continued steadily building, adding writers like Northern Chill and MacroLass as well as artists like Trishbot, MCTek, Dumbtime, and Madcurse.

And now they've taken the next big step in the evolution of the Metrobay Universe!

For years any fan of Metrobay and its creative personnels' work had to follow them on a number of different sites. That has now changed:

Metrobay Comix! As of the end of this year will be the only authorized site to have Metrobay stories!

Devoted to bringing you some of the best erotic stories and art on the internet, Metrobay Comix is now is the official home of ALL Metrobay material on the internet. Come join us and read about the Superheroine Squad, Pink Pussycat and the Action Cats, as well as the adventures of the Agents of D.E.S.I.R.E.! We cater to numerous interests such as sex, bondage, mind control, peril, breast enlargement, bimboization, hypnosis, robots/ASFR, costumes/uniforms, and superheroines.

Metrobay Comix *is* a subscription based site which means there is a monthly fee for members. Our normal routine is to update 3 times every week. Fear not though, we do have a FREE gallery where we will be placing pin-ups, wallpapers, and other goodies from time to time!

See our page on deviantART!

Visit the Metrobay Wiki!

And see us on Twitter & Facebook!

And make sure to be on the lookout for our special promo mini-comic, coming soon to this forum!
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012   #2
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

For those of you who might not know about Metrobay Comix or who I am...

My name is MacroLass. Pleased to meet you all.

If you want to know about my history in the comics, you can look at my Metrobay wiki entry. I'm not a prominent character in the universe itself but I'm hoping to change that.

I've been involved in a number of online sites for quite a while but have devoted most of my efforts in the last couple of years to the Metrobay line. Doctor Robo noticed my interest and so "rewarded" me by reprogramming me to turn into his graybot "Promo-bot" unit when he commands. That means I get to inform all of you nice people about updates and changes to Metrobay when he sees fit.

It could be worse...I could be working for Honey Boo Boo...

Anyway, do a poor mind controlled heroine a favor and check out Metrobay Comix above, okay?

Thanks.
Unread 09-27-2012   #3
Choppy
Enchanter

Pleasure to meet you MacroLass

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2012   #4
MacroLass
Process Fan

<singing> Back in the saddle again?

After a delay of several months and a change of websites, the merry madmen (and women) who work on stories about Metrobay are back for your enjoyment. It?s a pleasure to be back to tell you (or join you for the first time if this isn?t a forum I?ve frequented before) about our superhero erotic fiction universe.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

Metrobay Comix has been up for a couple of weeks now but for the sake of brevity; I?ll just update you on a couple of our latest stories. Let?s get to it!

- MacroLass

THE DOCTOR IS IN PART 3

Ms. Metrobay has foiled Dr. Twisted's plans to transform her into a 'human robot' by using her mind to shut down his brainwashing machine. But the mad scientist has an alternate idea up his sleeve, and it somehow involves the busty blonde Omegabot!

The Doctor is In

VISUAL CONTACT PART 8

Greetings Earthlings!

Today we leave Metrobay's city limits... up up into the air and out into space where a strange spaceship hovers.

Inside the massive spaceship are the captured heroines Contact, Silver Swallow, Toxaris and villainess Aphrodisia. They have been ensnared by the galactic menace known as Carthax. After being subjected to deviant tests and humiliating transformations, our heroines wonder what deranged plans Carthax has in store for them next.

Visual Contact Part 8

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 13

While Draven's plan seems to be working like a well greased machine, we find Max Indeks with his captive Pink Pussycat still riding the Tunnel of Lust...

The Wicked Fun Park Part 13
Unread 09-29-2012   #5
Choppy
Enchanter

Woohoo fun park >:3

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012   #6
MacroLass
Process Fan

Heh heh...yeah, Finister is having WAY too much fun there.
Unread 10-06-2012   #7
MacroLass
Process Fan

Welcome to the second installment of my Metrobay Comix updates. It?s almost like I?m on a schedule or something. <chuckle> Today we have 3 new chapters in our stories to tease and titillate you! We hope you will enjoy them. As always, please ask in this thread if you have any comments or questions.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

- MacroLass

THE CHROME VIRUS PART 4

Chrome has infiltrated the Superheroine Squad Headquarters and uploaded her computer virus into LISA, turning the sexy android from a docile and loving companion into a cold and calculating drone. With LISA now transformed into the twisted ?CyberMaid?, who is next on the Chrome Virus?s hit list?

The Chrome Virus Part 4

TIME MANAGEMENT PART 2

Good morning campus co-eds and cartoon professors!

Tonight we bring you part two of the Time Management series. We have seen that the wicked MissTeri and Milla Second have tricked Invincible Girl and Gallant Lass with their devious time trap. Now, what do the sneaky fiends have planned inside the campus clock tower?

Time Management Part 2

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 14

Max enjoys a ride in the tunnel of lust with his favorite pink kitty captive. But, Max doesn't know the ride is a ruse to keep him out of the way of relocating Metrobay's heroines to the world of Wonderland. All Max is aware of is the wicked fun of the siege chamber which continues in this update...

Wicked Fun Park Part 14

Sorry, no cover for Wicked Fun Park this time around...but instead here?s a tasty little treat to get you in the mood for our annual Halloween extravaganza, starting next week...

Unread 10-12-2012   #8
MacroLass
Process Fan

Time for your weekly dose of sexy Metrobay goodness (or badness, depending on your point of view), including the first installment of this year?s Halloween Havoc, one of our favorite annual traditions.

- MacroLass

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: VOLTARA?S CURSE CHAPTER 1

Every Halloween night Gothikka and Voltara arise from their spooky slumber to celebrate the darkest holiday of the year. But what happens when Voltara awakens before her Goddess? She can't get into any trouble... can she?

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members...urse-chapter-1

EUROPA LEAGUE PART 6

Greetings sexy superheroines and nefarious cartoon villains!

Today we bring you a 20 page double sized dose of justice with part six of The Europa League of Fair Play series by Lone Danger!!

The cleaner of pretty minds, French Maid, is out to dust off the Europa League. What drives this wicked villainess to do such evil deeds? Who are her next targets? Can anyone stop her?

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members...eague-part-six

VISUAL CONTACT PART 9

Tonight we bring you part nine of NorthernChill's 'Visual Contact' series!!

The world conquering Carthax has his perverted eyes set upon Earth's sexy damsels. Can the New Guard heroines stop the space invader before he turns all our women into galactic slaves?!!

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members...tact-part-nine
Unread 10-21-2012   #9
MacroLass
Process Fan

Our tricks and treats continue on with new chapters for 3 of our ongoing Metrobay stories! Finister Foul keeps up the pace with some extra goodies for our members…

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

- MacroLass

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: VOLTARA’S CURSE CHAPTER 2

The bodacious blond bride Voltara has been cursed by an evil spirit and transformed into a lusty, busty sex mummy. Unleashed upon Metrobay on Halloween night, who will be the next victims of her insatiable hunger for female flesh?

Voltara’s Curse Chapter 2

R.O.P.E. TRICKS PARTS 2 & 3!

Yes, it’s a special double dose of the bad medicine we love so much from Max Indeks and his cronies. But somehow the “prescription” for a cover got lost so you’ll just have to trust us about how hot the action is!

Law student Brianna Baxter has uncovered R.O.P.E.'s secret legalized slavery scheme but little does she know she confided in the wrong person. What will happen next? Find out here:

R.O.P.E. Tricks Part 2

And then the setup of R.O.P.E.’s insidious scheme comes to fruition in Part 3:

R.O.P.E. Tricks Part 3

THE PAINTING PART 9

Tonight we bring you part nine of the PAINTING series. Underworld king Ratso has Clawdette in his wicked clutches and intends to turn her into a tramp cat to amuse his perverted clientele instead of fighting crime.

Can Clawdette escape her captors or will she become an erotic kitty dancer?

The Painting Part 9
Unread 10-29-2012   #10
MacroLass
Process Fan

Welcome to another set of Metrobay Comix updates including an extra special spooky surprise at the end. So read on, comix fans!

- MacroLass

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: VOLTARA?S CURSE CHAPTER 3

in this chapter, Voltara has released the dark magic hidden within Omega Woman and Brown Sugar and re-transformed them into obedient Zom-babes. Now she is on a mission to lure more slaves under her spell, and next in her sights is a certain auburn-haired cyber-cutie!

Voltara?s Curse Chapter 3

R.O.P.E. TRICKS PART 4!

Last time we saw Pink Pussycat sneaking into the Indeks? mansion looking for her friend Brianna. But does that ominous sound as she?s climbing the stairs mean she?s stumbled into a trap? Click on the link to find out!

R.O.P.E. Tricks Part 4

TIME MANAGEMENT PART 3

Greetings fellow clock watchers!

MissTeri and Milla Second have captured Hypnotica, Gallant Lass and Invincible Girl and the wicked fiends are having the 'time' of their life! Muuuhahahaha!! Now that Gallant Lass and Invincible Girl have been turned into clockwork wind-up dolls, what will the nefarious villainesses make them do?

Time Management Part 3

And finally, the treat you were promised above...for those of you who?ve been wondering what the fuss is about but haven?t become members, Doc Robo and Finister Foul have decided to put last year?s Halloween Havoc story in our Free gallery, meaning that everyone can enjoy a little seasonal sexiness on the sly!

If you?ve wanted to see a sample of one of our stories in action, here it is! Click on the link below....

Halloween Havoc!
Unread 11-05-2012   #11
MacroLass
Process Fan

Today we round out the month of October by going into full on tricks and treats mode with an all Halloween Havoc update! First we have the 3 previous arcs in the Havoc storyline with the inclusion of The Bride, Thief in the Night, and Hell Hath No Fury series into the archives; then we finish this year?s festivities out with the 3 final chapters of Voltara?s Curse!

- MacroLass

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: THE BRIDE!

In this story, Gothikka decides she wants a beautiful buxom bride, and enlists the help of mad scientist Frank Einstein to bring the creation to life! "The Bride" features the debuts of Voltara, Blackout, and the popular Zom-babes!

The Bride

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: THIEF IN THE NIGHT

In this story, Max Indeks boldly invades Gothikka's mausoleum and makes off with Voltara while her goddess sleeps. But what nefarious plans does Max have for the busty blonde once he gets her back to APEX Labs?

Thief in the Night

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: HELL HATH NO FURY

If you have been following along, you know that Max Indeks has stolen Voltara from Gothikka while the dark sorceress sleeps. Now the mighty Gothikka has awakened from her slumber, and she wants her bride back!

Hell Hath No Fury

HALLOWEEN HAVOC: VOLTARA?S CURSE 4, 5, & 6

Voltara, lusty and mummified, is cutting a swath of terror through Metrobay and infecting every heroine she sees with her sex-crazed curse. She has transformed heroine and villain alike into her mindless slaves, and now she has her sights set on the biggest (in more ways than one) catch of them all? Ms. Metrobay!

Voltara?s Curse Chapter 4

Voltara has cut a swath of lusty terror through Metrobay, magically turning anyone in her path into obedient sex zombies with her accursed touch. Now she has descended upon Superheroine Squad Headquarters, right in time for the Squad annual Halloween party, and it?s about to turn into the most boob-tacular bash of all time!

Voltara?s Curse Chapter 5

But what happens when Gothikka awakens from her mystical slumber and realizes her beautiful bride has been possessed by someone else? Anyone who knows Gothikka knows she won?t be in a partying mood?

Voltara?s Curse Chapter 6
Unread 11-13-2012   #12
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Metrobay Comix, Superheroine Fetish Fun!

For a reason to give plenty of thanks this November, we start off by adding another ?oldie but goodie? to the archives, the ?Penny for Her Thoughts? series. Then for our weekly updates we have chapters of R.O.P.E. Tricks, Visual Contact, and Sex Pets of the Wild West!

- MacroLass

A PENNY FOR HER THOUGHTS ? ARCHIVE SERIES

This story introduces us to Headlights, a four-star restaurant in the middle of Metrobay's entertainment district which harbors a dirty secret: Its waitresses are all mind controlled slaves! In this story we'll see the debuts of "Slick" Vic Reno, Carla Bello, and of course the lovely and talented Penny Nichol, not to mention some of our favorites like Brown Sugar, Patricia Summers, and other old friends!

Penny For Her Thoughts Series

R.O.P.E. TRICKS: PART 5

Pink Pussycat has walked into Vivian's trap and now finds herself the tightly tied captive in the mansion of her arch-enemies. What wicked plans do her devious captors have in store for our helpless heroine?!!

R.O.P.E. Tricks Pt 5

VISUAL CONTACT: PART 10

Carthax's career through his cosmic journeys has led him to cross paths with many sensual sirens and in a few cases, some that provoke a particularly strong reaction on his part. In this chapter, Carthax recalls the time when he first encountered a crew member whose look is unique compared to the others. Find out how the two first encountered each other and whose plans were doomed to fail by an unlikely third party.

Visual Contact Pt 10

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST: PART 7

We find ourselves given a tour of Dairy King's demented milking barns and the captives cow girls he has churning out milk for his nefarious enterprise.

Wild West Pt. 7