free hit counters
A Character That I Might Use In A Store - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-27-2018   #1
a0040pc

A Character That I Might Use In A Store

Here's a picture for a character that I might use in the future. The story itself would be more of a tall woman story rather than a giantess but hopefully it'll be one that'll draw a lot of attention.

The story would begin with a prominent female basketball team (in this world women's basketball is much more popular than in our world, no offense to those who play it). They aren't the worst team in the league are in the lower third to lower quarter of the league and so the coaches begin to scout for new players. One particular coach on accident comes across a local woman who is a staggering seven and a half feet tall. Her name is Lacey Crabtree and at first she is disinterested in playing basketball, she played a little in High School but never pursued it.

After some convincing Lacey does agree to join the team but management already know that her skills are not up to scratch besides her height. So through the offseason (she is signed at the beginning of the off season) Lacey is constantly training in order to be court ready. It is a long shot for the team but they're willing to give it a go. The training would consist of a day of physical exercise followed by a day of one on one skill training. This would alternate every weekday during the offseason with weekends being days of rest for the tall woman. It does pay help her but will she become good enough to join the team?

The reason why Lacey never took up basketball through her education (high school and college) because she hadn't been particularly tall. That all changed after she was involved in a car accident which caused her some head trauma. Despite the severity of the accident she was able to recover and leave hospital. Not too long afterwards she discovered that she had begun to grow taller, upon further examinations it turned out that her pituitary gland had been damaged during accident and it caused her to body to produce growth hormones for the first time in years.

Because of this Lacey's height increased from around five and a half feet to seven and a half feet in the space of four years. She is also still growing which is another reason why the team wanted to sign her. Even though she has grown so much in a short amount of time she is seemingly healthy which the doctors considered to be nothing short of a miracle. They were even surprised that she would be growing in this manner and they even consider it to be a unique case. However, they know that her body can only grow so tall until it begins to break down.

Stats

Name: Lacey Crabtree

Height: 7'6/229cm (and growing)

Weight: Undisclosed

Hand: Right

Hair: Light Red

Eyes: Brown

Dramas, Reading, Her Niece, Food

Dislikes:
People commenting on her height, high cost of living, tight spaces.

There is some more to it but this is all I'll state for now, if you want to see the story please share your thoughts. I would very much appreciate it.

The drawing was done by an artist called Geoligar. Check out his work here.

https://www.deviantart.com/geoligar
Attached Images
File Type: png acp___basketball_girl_by_geoligar-dcia5s8.png (209.7 KB, 143 views)