free hit counters
Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2014   #13
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
There are some clips with SFX, two of my three commissions have had them. Just so you guys know.
Thanks for the heads up. I also hope the newer ones will have SFX as well, since those special sounds and the other stuff go a long ways.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2014   #14
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07
You may be right. However, please don't assume my dissatisfaction with a product I paid money for, for not respecting the work that producers like Missa and Gary make. I understand it takes lots of money to pay for equipment, models, sets, schedules and props. I understand it takes time to shoot, set up objects and reshoot/take for hours, days, weeks or even months. I understand that not everyone is gonna have a studio and high tech gear to make 100% crisp material. But like I said, with nothing to gauge the material in question I was taking a risk. I took the risk and I voiced my opinion.

You also forgot to mention another producer: Veronica, whom I purchased from. However the thread seems to have disappeared.
Actually I have a few Free files to sample out there. And I apologize that I didn't put those up first, that was my mistake. But there is stuff out there to sample.

Here are a couple that were commissioned from me at a higher price so that he could share it in his DA gallery. It was basically the price of a private commission since I would have felt awkward about selling it in my store.

http://shrrrrrriiipfan.deviantart.co...line-436204165

http://shrrrrrriiipfan.deviantart.co...time-433094948

Here is an album I put out for my halloween competition that was free samples of all the characters:

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...nament-prelims

And I'll be updating the first post with my other album which features a new free MP3 every month which I had mentioned in the first post. So with a little searching you would have found some stuff to gauge from.

As Far as Veronica, I didn't mention her because I didn't see the missing thread. I'm guessing you're talking about Miss Vaughn though? she does some great work as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack
Oh okay, well that's understandable, I only ask since I like younger GTS under the age of 18 and the likes and I'm also a fan of AP as well. But everyone has their likes and dislikes and comfort, so no hard feelings there. Thanks for answering that and for being respectful to another fetish type group. Since most folks find that underage or AP/AR stuff weird and gross, though their are much worse things on the web O_o But again, the old saying... if you don't like it, then don't look

I figure that is where you like to have commissions sent, well I will send one to get an idea if you don't mind. I'm a bit tight on cash, so I hope you understand, I am window shopping.
I think it's mostly cause I do fetish work, and well fetish work leads people to do certain things. Things that are illegal to do with underage persons. And while I don't condone those sorts of actions I can't look down on them as disgusting because I have my own fetishes which many people out there do not understand. I know what it's like to hear "EW NO! THAT'S GROSS!" when it comes to fetishes, so no matter what my feelings are, I try not to scream that when I come across something that is outside of my comfort zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy
There are some clips with SFX, two of my three commissions have had them. Just so you guys know.
Thanks for the heads up. I also hope the newer ones will have SFX as well, since those special sounds and the other stuff go a long ways.
Thanks for reminding me Rob!

Here's one for those who are interested, I can't find the other on there I may have to re-upload it during the holiday sale in December if I can't find it in the next couple days:

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...rabbing-growth

As far as sound effects, unless someone asks for them in the commission, I probably will not be adding them to the files. Here's why, doing these files is a bit of stress relief for me. Letting my inner giantess out to play in audio form, and sound effects, well they are incredibly stressful when it comes to getting them right on a file. Sometimes I go a little overboard, I feel as if ripping clothes aren't enough and I start look for explosions and stuff to add in, and then getting all the levels right so I'm not blasting your eardrums at the point of ecstasy, or making it so you can't even hear me over the sound of my clothes ripping, or making it sound natural and not just the same effect over and over. And then, what was supposed to be a nice easy 30 minute stress relief session for myself turns into a 5 hour stress session that leaves me feeling even more stressed than when I started. Also, the files that I come up with myself, do not sell nearly as well as the files that you guys commission from me. So there is that, I'll see what I can do about expediting the sound effects process in the future, so it's better for you guys, but I'm not making any promises right now.

Now for some Happy news!

Remember when I mentioned in the first post about the free MP3's I put out every month? Well it's that time of month my friends! and I have two of them because I skipped October. Here's how they work. Every month I look at how much I've made through Bandcamp sales and divide that total by 10 (this may change if sales continue to go well here as I never thought I'd be making as much as I did the last few days) and for every $10 I've made I add another minute to the file and another foot to the girl I'm playing for that month. For example, for the month of September I made $70, so you get a free MP3 of that character growing 7 feet taller for 7 min. They usually start at 5 ft, so she ended up at 12 ft. tall. These girls are not donation based, so It's not like you're paying for nothing in the hopes of making these girls grow, You're buying content of something that you enjoy and your purchase of entirely separate content helps make the Calendar girls even bigger! I'm putting the Album with the free streamable files here and in the first post so I don't repeat the same mistake I did with Link in the future. I certainly hope you enjoy!

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...calendar-girls

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #15
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
I think it's mostly cause I do fetish work, and well fetish work leads people to do certain things. Things that are illegal to do with underage persons. And while I don't condone those sorts of actions I can't look down on them as disgusting because I have my own fetishes which many people out there do not understand. I know what it's like to hear "EW NO! THAT'S GROSS!" when it comes to fetishes, so no matter what my feelings are, I try not to scream that when I come across something that is outside of my comfort zone.

As far as sound effects, unless someone asks for them in the commission, I probably will not be adding them to the files. Here's why, doing these files is a bit of stress relief for me. Letting my inner giantess out to play in audio form, and sound effects, well they are incredibly stressful when it comes to getting them right on a file. Sometimes I go a little overboard, I feel as if ripping clothes aren't enough and I start look for explosions and stuff to add in, and then getting all the levels right so I'm not blasting your eardrums at the point of ecstasy, or making it so you can't even hear me over the sound of my clothes ripping, or making it sound natural and not just the same effect over and over. And then, what was supposed to be a nice easy 30 minute stress relief session for myself turns into a 5 hour stress session that leaves me feeling even more stressed than when I started. Also, the files that I come up with myself, do not sell nearly as well as the files that you guys commission from me. So there is that, I'll see what I can do about expediting the sound effects process in the future, so it's better for you guys, but I'm not making any promises right now.

Now for some Happy news!

Remember when I mentioned in the first post about the free MP3's I put out every month? Well it's that time of month my friends! and I have two of them because I skipped October. Here's how they work. Every month I look at how much I've made through Bandcamp sales and divide that total by 10 (this may change if sales continue to go well here as I never thought I'd be making as much as I did the last few days) and for every $10 I've made I add another minute to the file and another foot to the girl I'm playing for that month. For example, for the month of September I made $70, so you get a free MP3 of that character growing 7 feet taller for 7 min. They usually start at 5 ft, so she ended up at 12 ft. tall. These girls are not donation based, so It's not like you're paying for nothing in the hopes of making these girls grow, You're buying content of something that you enjoy and your purchase of entirely separate content helps make the Calendar girls even bigger! I'm putting the Album with the free streamable files here and in the first post so I don't repeat the same mistake I did with Link in the future. I certainly hope you enjoy!

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...calendar-girls
Well I still thank you for not being closed minded, I mean I can't stand Weight Gain stuff, Furies to a certain degree and Futa, but again I try to keep my thoughts to myself. But if someone likes something, don't bash them, though the people who do say gross and the likes are probably hiding their true feelings to it or they to have a fetish that is probably worse than the one they say gross to or just a fetish period.

Now to the SFX part of this quote, if it is too stressful, then don't push it for us. If you can add a little bit here and there, that would go a long way for all of us, but if you don't feel comfortable adding it or adding a certain amount, then don't push it, we all have our own respective stress relievers.
Unread 11-05-2014   #16
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Interesting idea. Sometimes dialogues can be better than an entire visual f/x clip, depending on how well the actor/actress is.

Couple of questions:

For payments, which credit cards does your site accept? Are there other methods of payment?

I can't remember if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but how much are clips with added sound effects?
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #17
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

ComicBookBabe,

Imagine what an experience an improved version of Ssssshrip's 'It Happens All The Time' clip would be, with more accurately portrayed clothes bursting sounds and perhaps heart beating such as in Veronica Vaughn's Growing Orgasm production? A steadily increasing pace of clothes destruction and quickening heart beats to the point that, by the end, you reach a crescendo. For the fact of the way Veronica used her sound effects in that production clip, sounds alone made that one of my favorite.

The audible nature of female size growth readily depends on solid portrayal of sounds, whether it be in writing or video clips. Hearing each button pop off of a shirt, the loud and intrusive snap of a belt or bra strap, the groaning of leather as the shoes expanded -- crying out in their own audible manner.. You get the idea. ^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #18
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Well I still thank you for not being closed minded, I mean I can't stand Weight Gain stuff, Furies to a certain degree and Futa, but again I try to keep my thoughts to myself. But if someone likes something, don't bash them, though the people who do say gross and the likes are probably hiding their true feelings to it or they to have a fetish that is probably worse than the one they say gross to or just a fetish period.

Now to the SFX part of this quote, if it is too stressful, then don't push it for us. If you can add a little bit here and there, that would go a long way for all of us, but if you don't feel comfortable adding it or adding a certain amount, then don't push it, we all have our own respective stress relievers.
I really don't see a fetish as better or worse than another, A lot of basic vanilla sex is a complete turn off for me, but I wouldn't say that it's worse than what I like. Trying to rank fetishes is a losing game for all involved, Just know you're own preferences and limits and try not to compare it to others.

I'm open to finding new ways to get sound effects into the clips, as you see from the samples, it can be done, but as you also see from the response, there will always be those that aren't satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow
Interesting idea. Sometimes dialogues can be better than an entire visual f/x clip, depending on how well the actor/actress is.

Couple of questions:

For payments, which credit cards does your site accept? Are there other methods of payment?

I can't remember if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but how much are clips with added sound effects?
I can't say for sure, but you emailed me through bandcamp right? Bandcamp works through paypal, I found this site which may be helpful when it comes to paying without paypal.

https://bandcamp.com/buying_without_paypal

If that doesn't work for you, I have the majority of my files up on my niteflirt too. Which accepts most major credit cards. If you're still having problems, I suggest getting yourself a greendot/netspend reloadable debit card.

As far as prices it changes per request, how you're paying and all that. In general it starts at an extra $0.50/min. but depending on how you're paying and length and what you're looking for it can be up to an extra $3/min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne
ComicBookBabe,

Imagine what an experience an improved version of Ssssshrip's 'It Happens All The Time' clip would be, with more accurately portrayed clothes bursting sounds and perhaps heart beating such as in Veronica Vaughn's Growing Orgasm production? A steadily increasing pace of clothes destruction and quickening heart beats to the point that, by the end, you reach a crescendo. For the fact of the way Veronica used her sound effects in that production clip, sounds alone made that one of my favorite.

The audible nature of female size growth readily depends on solid portrayal of sounds, whether it be in writing or video clips. Hearing each button pop off of a shirt, the loud and intrusive snap of a belt or bra strap, the groaning of leather as the shoes expanded -- crying out in their own audible manner.. You get the idea. ^_^
When I recorded the sound effects for "all the time" I had torn fabric and I was actually ripping and tearing it next to the mic. I sometimes use belts and wallets and other pieces of leather to recreate the straining and popping of leather. I'm not sure how much more accurate I can get than that. I have tried adding heart beats before. It left me feeling blah about it and thought it was better without them. The commissioner agreed.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-06-2014   #19
Matador
Frequent Poster

I have purchased all your audio clips so far and they range from very solid to very, very good. I felt like I got my money's worth on all of them. I even bought the new Werewolf one (which is not my favorite type of TF) and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. You really have a knack for putting the sensuality into your clips. Keep up the fine work.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #20
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I have purchased all your audio clips so far and they range from very solid to very, very good. I felt like I got my money's worth on all of them. I even bought the new Werewolf one (which is not my favorite type of TF) and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. You really have a knack for putting the sensuality into your clips. Keep up the fine work.
I'm guessing that you're talking about the three files available in the process video store. Because if anyone has bought ALL of my clips, I'd be at least a thousand-aire by now. I realise that telling you this is very dangerous for your bank account, so be incredibly difficult with this information, BUT I have a whole catalogue of growth files in my bandcamp store linked in my signature. Go, frolic, be free, but be careful and mindful of your spending too.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-08-2014   #21
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Quote:
When I recorded the sound effects for "all the time" I had torn fabric and I was actually ripping and tearing it next to the mic. I sometimes use belts and wallets and other pieces of leather to recreate the straining and popping of leather. I'm not sure how much more accurate I can get than that. I have tried adding heart beats before. It left me feeling blah about it and thought it was better without them. The commissioner agreed.
ComicBookBabe,

What I meant by adding such sound effects was that you made "All The Time" very realistic for portraying something that can't actually happen. While some video productions can decently show the even more difficult aspect of the visual experience for female growth, audio isn't burdened by what can or can't be seen. So it is easier to achieve a realistic experience by adding the right sound effects. What you used in the above clip was quite good; the best I've found considering the audio growth is a very small practice in my experience. I only meant by the specifics of using other sound effects was in order to detail a more thorough process of clothing outgrowth. Such as tightening clothing via stretching and straining sounds, or a build up in suspense by adding heartbeats.

^_^

Unread 11-09-2014   #22
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
ComicBookBabe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
ComicBookBabe,

What I meant by adding such sound effects was that you made "All The Time" very realistic for portraying something that can't actually happen. While some video productions can decently show the even more difficult aspect of the visual experience for female growth, audio isn't burdened by what can or can't be seen. So it is easier to achieve a realistic experience by adding the right sound effects. What you used in the above clip was quite good; the best I've found considering the audio growth is a very small practice in my experience. I only meant by the specifics of using other sound effects was in order to detail a more thorough process of clothing outgrowth. Such as tightening clothing via stretching and straining sounds, or a build up in suspense by adding heartbeats.

^_^
I agree to everything Mr Wayne has said, it's the little things that make it great, I mean when you write a story, the little details you add make it that much greater, though like I said before, if things become too out of hand and you end up disliking the things you make, then there is a problem, but to be fair for both Comicbookbabe and Mr Wayne, there is just a certain balance that makes it all good, so do add SFX and the likes, but don't over do it or try to hard at the same time. But of course there will always be the ones out there who will never be satisfied sadly.

It's really just an art in short.
Unread 11-18-2014   #23
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Thinking about recorded a file or two tomorrow and see if I can add sound effects to one of my own creations without going insane, But I did have a question:

I noticed that in one of the other threads there is a dislike of oversize boobs in giantess fantasy. What exactly is oversized? I love breast expansion, and I try not to overdo it. Denise Milani is just about as big as I like them to get. Maybe a bit bigger, but not much.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-18-2014   #24
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Quote:
Thinking about recorded a file or two tomorrow and see if I can add sound effects to one of my own creations without going insane, But I did have a question:

I noticed that in one of the other threads there is a dislike of oversize boobs in giantess fantasy. What exactly is oversized? I love breast expansion, and I try not to overdo it. Denise Milani is just about as big as I like them to get. Maybe a bit bigger, but not much.
ComicBookBabe,

Not that I speak for boobs, or of the Breast Expansion fans, I thought I would pipe in my take on size.

While I like the portrayal of breast growth, which depicts shirt button popping, bra shoulder strap snapping, and front/back bra clasp snapping that are integral moments of the overall growth process, I tend to prefer more proportional female growth rather than augmenting or over-inflating specific body parts such as the feet, butt, or boobs. My personal preference when dating women is between B and DD cup, so that extends to what I fantasize about as well. Much bigger than that and, well, you get my point.

Philosophically, what piques me about proportional female size growth, to roughly mini-gts or room size, are the meticulous clothes bursting moments and how the woman reacts to the unpredictable situation. Portraying her with more apprehension, anxiety, and unawareness can create a more awkward situation that draws on the emotions of the sizable situation.

If you record them, where would these test audio files be made available?

Tags
audio, commissions, growth