free hit counters
Crate Trained [M/F, Dog] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-15-2019   #1
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Crate Trained [M/F, Dog]

A husband brings home a dog that isn't all that it seems.
-------------------------------------------------
From my Patreon!

You can find my page at: https://www.patreon.com/markgraham
-------------------------------------------------
Click.

Click-click.

Click.

Lauren leaned back in her old leather chair, massaging the bridge of her nose. She sighed and stared through the window to her left. At three stories up the evening traffic was muted despite everyone racing home from work. She glanced at the clock in the corner of her computer's monitor.

Adam's late, she thought to herself while looking back at the study materials on her Internet browser. The words on the screen seemed to slip and slide around her consciousness. Her husband was sometimes late when he stopped at the store but he hadn't said anything about shopping. She reached for her phone but stopped, shaking her head instead. He'll be home when he's home.

Minutes later, keys jangled outside the apartment. Lauren kicked her feet back, standing to knuckle the small of her back. She'd forgotten to take standing breaks while studying again.

"Babe?" Adam called out from the entryway.

"Hey honey," Lauren answered, making her way to their living room. Their apartment was large but sparse and the hardwood flooring felt cold on her bare feet. "I thought for sure that Tara finally - oh my god is that a puppy?!"

A large German Shepherd sat on its haunches next to her husband. It stared at her calmly as she ran forward, squealing in happiness. Its huge, fluffy ears barely twitched when she knelt to throw her arms around its neck.

"Is it ours?!" the young woman asked, looking up at her husband. Tears welled up at the corner of her eyes. "To keep?"

"Yeah, babe," Adam said. He went to one knee beside the dog to hug his wife with one arm while she buried her face in the dog's dense coat.

"Why didn't you tell me you were looking at one? He's so handsome! He is a he, right? What's his name?"

"Yeah, he's a 'he'," her husband said. Reaching over, he unhooked the leash from the dog's collar. "My coworker's friends didn't know his name. They found him in their neighbor's yard but the neighbors were gone. They waited a couple weeks but they're an older couple and couldn't keep him. They didn't even know their neighbors had a dog. And they still haven't heard from them. Just gone."

Lauren leaned back and the dog took the chance to lick her face. She laughed as it licked at her lips and nose until she'd had enough. "What should we name him? I can't believe you just went and got a dog!"

"I haven't settled on one, yet," Adam told her. He hung the leash on a hook by the front door before unzipping his reflective jacket. "I thought of some on the way but what do you think? I've got Tucker, Duke or Champ so far."

"Hmm," the woman said, giggling when the dog licked her again. She hugged him and his tail thudded gently against the ground. "I like Duke. He looks like a Duke."

"Well, then, Duke it- oof!" Adam wheezed. His slim, short wife launched herself at him, crushing him in a tight bear hug. She held him silently and he stroked her hair, knowing she was thinking of their last dog. He adjusted his glasses and laid his cheek against her head while holding her tight.

"Thank you," Lauren whispered, her voice husky. She laughed lightly, stepping back to wipe an errant tear from her cheek. Duke looked between the two of them with his tongue hanging from his muzzle.

The young woman went to hug her husband again but Duke stood. The large dog pressed its nose between her legs, sniffing at the crease between her thigh and crotch. She pushed his head away but he pressed harder, forcing her to step back. Duke sat with a bark and Lauren found her eye drawn down to his furry grey sheath that hung loose from his body. A bulbous red tip pierced the sheath but Lauren looked away with an exaggerated eye roll.

"Will you be okay with him?" Adam asked. The dog leaned against the man while staring at Lauren. She glanced down at the animal and blushed. "I have to run to the store to get dog food."

"Are you kidding me?!" his wife beamed. "Go, go, go! I'll get the crate out and see if we have any toys left behind that he might like. Do they know what kind of training he had?"

"No, they don't know anything. Literally nothing about him. They thought maybe he'd just wandered into the yard but there was dog food inside and a couple pictures of the neighbors with the dog on the fridge. I'll bring him in on Monday to the vet to get him checked out and get his shots."

"Alright," she said, leaning into her husband for a quick kiss on the lips. "Come back soon. I'll just get dinner started after I get the puppy set."

Duke followed Lauren when she went to the utility closet. His claws clicked lightly on the hardwood floor but he made no other sounds. She dug into the back of the closet to find the large wire dog kennel flattened on the floor. Moving a few things to the side, she pulled it out and began setting it up while the dog lay next to her. The kennel and toys had belonged to their last dog - a hulking, lazy, lovable old Great Dane they'd named Princess. The dog had passed away a year before and they'd talked off and on about having another dog months afterwards.

The young woman leaned forward to pull the old pillow bed from the closet but, suddenly, Duke's muzzle was against her and she gasped as his warm, wet tongue rasped against her crotch.

"Whoa!" Lauren said, twisting around. His tongue had left a dark strip on her gray slacks. "Not cool, Duke!"

He sat back, eyes locked on hers in an uncomfortable display of intelligence. She could see his excitement in her peripheral vision.

Note to self, she thought. Make sure the vet checks to see if he's fixed.

"Duke," Lauren said, standing and preparing herself for a struggle. She pointed at the metal cage. "Crate!"

The dog tilted his head. He blinked as if considering her words and she opened her mouth to give the command again. Before she could, he stood and walked into the kennel. The dog circled once, twice and then lay down in the center of the large crate, crossing his front paws over one another. Lauren closed her mouth and smiled.

"What a good boy," she cooed, kneeling to close and lock the crate's door. "When Adam's back, I'll make sure to give you some treats! Be good while I cook dinner."

---

The couple sat the the dinner table, occasionally sneaking a glance at the kennel in the living room. Duke lay within, his eyes closed and his side slowly rising and falling. Their plates were clean but they relaxed together, each with a glass of red wine.

"I'm surprised at how good he's being," Adam said. "He didn't sniff around the apartment at all? I thought he'd be nuts for a while being in a new place."

"No," his wife said. "I just got his crate set up and told him to go into it and he did. Didn't try to bark or look around or anything. I can't see why anyone would abandon such a handsome, well trained dog."

"I'll ask my coworker if they've heard anything else," the young man said. He swirled his wine around and then finished it one in gulp. "Hand me your plate, babe. I'll put away the dishes while you get ready for bed."

"Thanks, love," Lauren said. She went around to him to kiss his forehead and then headed into the bathroom while her husband washed their dishes. She wanted to take Duke out and play with him but he was being so quiet sleeping in the crate that she hated to disturb him. Instead, she finished her bedtime routine and peeked around the corner at him.

Duke lay quietly with his head up, his ears alert and his face turned directly to Lauren. The sounds of running water and clinking dishes drained away until all that remained was the quick beat of her heart and the dog's calm gaze expanding to fill her vision. Her mouth slowly drooped open but the sudden crash of silverware hitting the floor broken the spell. She inhaled as if she'd been holding her breath. As reality rushed back in, she stepped back against the wall with her fingers on her chest until the fog drained from her head.

---

Adam yawned behind his hand. He could still smell the grease, oil and dirt that never seemed to go away despite how often he scrubbed his hands with pumice soap. His body ached from the long day but he ignored it while standing in the doorway of the bedroom. Lauren lay back against her pillows with a book on her lap. Her curly brunette hair surrounded her pale face and slim neck. Occasionally, she'd tap the tip of her turned-up nose, a sure sign the book was for school rather than pleasure.

The young man slipped into the thick comforter with a happy sigh. The sheets were cool and being off his feet after work was always a relief. He reached out to place a gentle hand against his wife's smooth thigh while holding his phone with his free hand. They lay together for a while until he turned to his wife, his hand creeping higher on her thigh.

"Hey, babe?" Adam asked.

"Hmmm?" Lauren said, distractedly. She turned another page on her book.

"Do you wanna-?" His fingers traced along her mound.

"Oh!" Lauren said, finally turning to look at him.

"I mean, if you-"

"I think I could-"

Lauren blushed when Adam chuckled. She marked her page and lay the book down on her bedside table.

"If you're okay with it?" Adam asked.

"Of course, honey," Lauren said. She wriggled into the blanket to lay flat. "Just- just go slow?"

Placing his glasses on his own nightstand, Adam turned to his wife to kiss her on the lips. The quick kiss turned deep when she opened her mouth and his hand slipped under her top to fondle her soft, small breasts. She squirmed against him, reaching her arms around him to hold him close.

"I- I could go down on you if you want," Lauren said, looking away when her husband leaned back from their kiss.

"It's okay, babe," he told her, kissing her neck and shoulder. She moaned quietly, her hand rubbing against his back.

They were high school sweethearts and both were each other's first and only lover. They'd learned a lot over the three years they'd been together but both felt their own inexperience in different ways. Lauren was a shy lover that wanted to please her husband but she had her limits and he didn't want to push her. She'd never been fond of oral sex.

Leaning down, he kissed her nipple, swirling it gently with his tongue until it stiffened. He lay above her, grinding against her soft shorts. She spread her legs for him, hooking her ankles against the back of his knees while hugging him to her breast.

They made love quietly, as always, soft moans as he slipped her shorts and panties off before freeing his own erection. He turned his head to spit in his hand and rub the head of his aching cock until he was well lubricated. Leaning down, he rubbed the tip against her lips and clit, smiling whenever she jerked her hips with a hushed gasp. She held him tight when he finally pressed into her, forcing his way slowly into her pussy. He pulled back and then pushed again until he began to feel her grow wet.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear. He lay against her cheek, her curly hair tickling his nearly bare face. She nodded and moaned and pulled him close. He thrust harder, watching her expression to see if he hurt her but couldn't tell whether the face she was making was repressed pleasure or pain so he kept pushing.

Adam slipped his arms under his wife, holding her as she held him. He grunted and came and she kissed his ear while stroking his hair. He sighed from the release and from the lack of her own orgasm. They'd had discussions about it but she swore that it was okay; that she'd never had an orgasm but still enjoyed the sex. They kissed and he rolled over, pulling his underwear up while she slid out of bed to clean herself up in the bathroom.

Always so tidy, he thought as sleep began to take him.

---

Lauren's eyes fluttered open and then closed. She lay in bed, still groggy after being woken by her husband getting up. She heard him moving around in the apartment while he got ready for work. A part of her wanted to get up to kiss him goodbye but she felt oddly sore and more tired than usual so she lay there, listening to him.

Metal scraped on metal and she thought she heard his voice but then she heard him grab his keys and open the apartment door.

A weight settled on the bed. Lauren turned to see Duke standing above her. She smiled at him and he licked her face and lips with his black and tan tail wagging behind him. His tongue tickled her lips and made her nipples itch pleasurably in return. She arched her back, raising her slim chest, opening her mouth to wrap her tongue around his. He filled her mouth completely and she found herself raising up to meet him, leaning on her elbows as heat filled her cheeks. The dog's cold nose pressing against her face made her shiver.

Duke sat back, licking his lips. Lauren leaned forward for a brief moment with her open mouth. That's not Adam. That's Duke.

"Hey, boy," she said, wiping her drool-laced mouth with the back of her hand. "Whossa good boy giving morning kisses?"

Duke panted and then lay down, rolling to show his belly. Lauren laughed, scratching him vigorously along his chest and stomach. His tan belly fur was thick and soft and she wanted to bury her face in it. With each stroke, his sheath bobbed and swayed until it bulged to reveal the surprisingly large head of his cock. She stared at it for a moment and then laughed, scratching under his chin. He lay on his back while she got out of bed but then flipped to watch her walk into the shower.

---

Steam filled the small bathroom despite the open door. Lauren ran soapy hands long her lithe body, blushing slightly while thinking of the night before with her husband. The way he sucked on her nipples. How he felt inside of her. How good his long, wide tongue felt in her mouth, filling her until she felt like she was sucking on it like a-

A shape moved at the corner of the woman's vision and she turned to catch it. She froze. In the early morning, she had a single lamp on in the living room. Through the open bathroom door she spied the stretched shadow of a man, naked and erect.

"A- Adam?" Lauren asked loudly. She turned off the water, opened the shower door and wrapped herself in the towel. The shadow moved out of her line of sight and the young woman felt fear wrap it's cold hand around her spine. The front door was locked and she hadn't heard it open. She held the door to peek out through the crack.

Duke sat outside the bathroom, wagging his tail with his tongue hanging from his muzzle. He barked once, shockingly loud and then went to pull his leash from the hook by the door. The dog carried it to her, laying it near her wet feet.

Of course, Lauren laughed nervously. Duke would've flipped out if someone else broke in. Just- just my imagination. I don't normally get up this early. Maybe a weird trick of the light with some clothes on a chair or something.

"Do you need to go outside?" Lauren asked, bending over. Duke bit at the towel, tugging it until her breasts were exposed. She laughed again, cheerfully this time, and scratched at the back of Duke's ears. Turning, she let the towel fall free. She didn't normally walk around the apartment naked but the cool air felt good on her warm body.

She stood before her closet, idly scratching a few lone white hairs along her cheeks. Wiping a little drool from the corner of her mouth, she picked a simple outfit of black stretchy pants, white shirt and one of Adam's sweatshirts. She slipped on a pair of old, warm socks and then collected the leash from the floor. Duke followed her to the door before sitting in front of her while she pressed her feet into her already tied shoes.

After years of raising Princess, she expected a struggle to get Duke ready to go but the dog simply stared up at her, waiting for her to bring him outside. She hooked the leash to his collar, made sure a few bags where in the holder connected to the handle and then left the apartment. Duke trotted along her side, following her into the elevator.

At the street, the pair strolled through the quiet, dark morning. Lauren yawned while they walked, automatically following the same path she'd used before with Princess. After a while, Duke paused to lift his leg. She watched the city waking up around her until he was done. The sharp scent of his urine wafted up to her and she wrinkled her nose at it. Kneeling, she sniffed near the lamp post while scratching Duke's side.

"We need to get you drinking more water," the woman said. "Smells like you aren't drinking enough."

Duke licked her face and she kissed him in return before finishing their walk and heading back to their apartment.

Once inside, Lauren shivered, rubbing her arms. The building they lived in was old and poorly heated and the mornings had been colder than usual. She yawned before unhooking Duke from his leash.

"Take a nap with me, Duke," she said, yawning again. She wriggled out of Adam's sweatshirt, tossing it to a chair. Her nails scratched at her itchy cheeks and neck while she walking into the bedroom. Pale hairs, nearly invisible against her skin, dotted her jaw.

Duke jumped on the bed while Lauren pulled back the covers to crawl into bed. The dog turned in circles, rooting at the blankets until he'd moved them from Adam's side, clearing a spot for him to lay down. He dropped and then turned, pushing his back against her stomach. The girl wrapped an arm around him and he turned to his back once again. She slowly rubbed at his belly while he lay back with his paws curled.

A wave of goosebumps rose along her body. She shivered but not from the chill in the air. Rather, she began to feel a warmth growing within, spreading with the bumps rising along her body. Her hackles rose and black hairs lifted beneath her thick curls. They spread down her spine, growing lighter and lighter until they tapered into nothingness mid-back. The girl kicked at her blankets, welcoming the cool air.

Her cheek lay against Duke's neck and his twitching ears tickled her soft, fuzzy cheek. She pressed her hips against him while her slim fingers explored, trailing through his fur.

Lauren's knuckles dragged against Duke's thick, velvety sheath. She pressed her cheek against him, breathing in his scent while enjoying the warmth of his body against the heat of hers. She opened her hands to feel sheath with her fingertips, marveling at its texture in her drowsy, aroused state. Her fingers traced along the tip of it and she felt the skin bulge and his slick penis slide against her.

"Oh," she said quietly, withdrawing her hand. She pressed harder against him, licking the fur of his neck with a quick drag of her tongue. The warmth seemed to pool between her legs and every hair along her body stood at attention. The young girl reached down, grabbing her shirt to pull it free. She hadn't even thought to wear a bra this morning and she pressed her bare chest against him, sighing as his fur tickled her nipples. Sleep took her as her hand closed around the base of his sheath.

---

"Wha' time izzit?" Lauren asked. She lay on her stomach, smacking her lips while waking up. She was completely naked and still warm despite having kicked the blankets off. She yawned and sat up with her legs over the edge of the bed. Looking around the room, she scratched between her breasts and along her stomach, toying with the line of white hairs standing out on her otherwise hairless body. Lifting her chin, she scented the air, smiling as she caught Duke's smell.

The young woman stretched on the cold floor, raising her hands high above her head. She sighed happily as bones cracked in her hips and back and shoulders. A small bump formed between the dimples of her ass cheeks and she idly scratched at it. She padded into the bathroom, rubbing the top of Duke's head as she passed him in the hallway. He followed her in, sitting behind her while she splashed water on her face.

"Oh!" Lauren moaned, leaning forward with a gasp. Duke's cold, wet nose pressed against her sex. She pushed back against him in reflex and he lapped at her pussy. "That's- ohhhh- that's a bad boy, Duke."

The dog licked between her thighs again but Lauren turned, closing her legs and leaning back against the edge of the sink. He nosed forward aggressively, trying to force his muzzle into the gap of her thighs but she pushed him away. Her tongue hung from her open mouth and her eyes were glazed as she stared down at him. Just the thought of his tongue on her pussy made her shiver.

"Out, Duke," she told him, arms against her breasts as if he were a man leering at her nakedness. He watched her and then left to lie in the hallway. They eyed each other before she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

Lauren gripped the edge of the sink as she spread her thighs. Flecks of gold painted her green eyes and her jaw ached. She rubbed it and then ran a fingernail against her full lips. Her pink lips seemed darker in the overhead light. As she explored them, she felt a thrill along her back. The hair along her spine lifted and her nipples throbbed. She dragged at her lower lip, opening her mouth to let her thick tongue be free.

Walking back into the bedroom, she collected her panties and pants, stepping into them before finding where she'd tossed her shirt. The coarse fabric felt odd on her body but she pulled it on regardless.

She found her phone still at her bedside and woke it. It was already late in the afternoon and she sighed, realizing she'd wasted most of the day sleeping. Slipping a hand into her panties, she scratched at stray black and white hairs on her crotch until she reached her desk. Her computer woke when she touched the mouse. Duke lay napping on the floor next to her. Looking down at him, she felt an intense urge to lay next to him. Instead, she cleared her throat and launched her browser so she could start her coursework.

Minutes passed with Lauren shifting in her chair. She gripped her chair's arms, rubbing her back up and down on the rough backing. Frustrated at the way it felt against her skin, she pulled her shirt off. The relief was immediate and she sighed, sinking into the chair while scratching her thigh. She glanced over at the sleeping dog, remembering how soft his fur felt against her. With a low grumble at the back of her throat, she looked back at her monitor and her eyes wandered over the same paragraph yet again.

"I can't concentrate," Lauren sighed, pushing away.

Duke stirred, glanced at her and rolled over to show his belly with his legs stretched out. His tail wagged slowly back and forth beneath him. She smiled and laughed and knelt beside him, scratching at his belly. Leaning forward, she licked at his lips and he licked back, their tongues twisting together. She smiled wider and then looked down to see her hand gripping Duke's sheath. She felt his cock sliding beneath it until it was exposed. She licked at her lips and stared, eyeing the glossy texture and thickness of it. His knot passed her hand and she squeezed it briefly. Duke whined and twisted in response.

The young woman reached out with her free hand. He was bigger than her husband and it was so strange looking. Would it go inside of her easier with the tip like it was? How would it feel inside of her? With skin like that? How would it taste? She leaned in and breathed deeply of him. It was a powerful scent and she whined, dog-like, at the ache that began to throb in the pit of her stomach. Her fingernails slid across his exposed member and she squeezed it, her tongue hanging just inches above Duke's cock. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and then gasped as Duke's tongue pressed against her sex.

Opening her eyes, she saw her hand gripped just above Duke's knot. She yelped and stood, pressing her hands against her stomach. The ache hurt her physically and her throat rumbled at the start of a growl. She leaned against the wall, struggling to focus past the fog in her head.

What in the world am I doing? She thought, frantically trying to remember the past few minutes. I was studying. And then- and then- when did I take off my top? I can't- there was Duke and, ohhh-

Lauren shivered. The heat within her belly crept along her spine, bringing her up to her tiptoes as she breathed out in a sudden huff of air. The line of black fur along her back spread slowly on the backs of her shoulders. Looking down, she saw the wet patch where Duke had licked her. She peeled away her clothes only to stare at strands of liquid connecting from her soaking wet pussy to her panties. The young woman groaned as she stepped out of her clothes, panting against the wall with her soaked underwear on the ground next to her. Duke walked over, sniffing and licking at the panties and she found herself growing even more aroused at the sight of it.

"God!" the girl said, turning away. "I need- I need to- need to snap out of it!"

---

The elevator door opened with a soft pinging sound. Adam exited the elevator while shrugging his backpack into a more comfortable position on his body. A light flickered at the end of the hallway, buzzing while blinking in and out. It always drove him nuts but he'd already reported it several times to management.

He walked down the hallway and was nearly at his door when their neighbor's door opened. The young man groaned and turned, forcing a smile towards the red-headed woman who stepped out of the doorway. She wore a silk kimono tied with a loose black belt but Adam kept his eyes locked to her face and well away from the generous curves beneath the robe.

"Hey, Adam," Tara said. She leaned against the doorway, eyeing him up and down.

"Hey Tara," he said, inching towards his door. "How are things?"

"Good," Tara said, her eyes down at his crotch. She traced a finger along her side but Adam ignored it. "You should come over for tea some time, Adam."

"With Lauren?"

The red-headed woman laughed without answering the question. "My door's always open for you, honey."

"Have a great night, Tara!" Adam said, His face burned and he missed the lock several times when trying to insert his key. He cursed himself silently until he got the door unlocked, sure that Tara was watching the entire time.

The young man found his wife on the couch with Duke on her lap. The large dog had it's upper body on her chest and its head on her shoulder, watching Adam as he walked inside.

"Adam!" Lauren said with a smile. She pushed Duke off and wiped at her belly before sucking at her fingers. She reached up to kiss him and his mouth opened wide to take her tongue. She moaned in his mouth, and he broke away, already hard.

His wife's erect nipples pressed against her flimsy shirt and she wasn't wearing any pants - just white panties.

"How are you not freezing?" he asked, eyeing her bare legs. He noticed a few stray hairs she'd missed the last time she'd shaved and plucked but wisely kept his mouth shut.

"I've been hot all day," she pouted, twirling in place before laughing and stepping towards the kitchen. "I'll put dinner together. I'm sorry I didn't have it ready earlier. I can do something quick and easy."

"It's okay," he told her while struggling out of his work vest. "Was Duke good for you? I'm going to put him in his cage while we eat."

"Aww," Lauren said, looking over at him from fridge. "Can't he have dinner with us?"

"No, babe," he said, hanging up his jacket and vest. He sat at the small chair by the door to untie his boots. "You remember how Princess was. And I want to go to sleep after I eat anyway. I pulled two shifts today."

"Okaaaay," Lauren said in sing-song, moving about the kitchen. She grabbed out plates, bread and sandwich meat, wrinkling her nose at the tomatoes on the top shelf. She sniffed them cautiously and then closed the fridge door. Humming to herself, she spread the mayonnaise before piling sliced roast beef on the bread. Her lips trembled and she glanced at her husband. With his attention elsewhere, she shoved a piece of meat into her mouth. She chewed quickly and swallowed and then finished making the sandwiches.

The couple sat together over their meager meal. Adam ate slowly while Lauren wolfed down her food. He watched her curiously as she licked her fingers clean. Just outside of the kitchen, Duke whined in his crate. Lauren hunched down in response, answering his whine with a quiet version of her own.

"Are you sure we can't let him out?" she asked. "He's so warm and I'm sure he'd be a good boy in bed."

"Come on, baby," Adam said, finishing his own sandwich. "You know we can't. Can we leave the plates until tomorrow? I'm exhausted."

"Yeah!" she told him, eyeing Duke's cage. "Go get ready for bed and I'll be right there."

---

Lauren lay in bed with her book but her mind was elsewhere. She could smell Duke in the other room. Worse, she could taste him at the back of her throat. Before her husband had come home, they'd played on the couch together and he'd given her so many kisses. Enough that the poor boy had gotten overexcited. She could still feel his pre-cum on her bare skin. And how salty it tasted in her mouth. And how warm his cock felt against her belly. The memory made her twist her legs in the sheets. Tiny black cracks formed beneath the skin of her nose just as silky hairs sprouted from the backs of her ears. The skin began to lengthen and slide through her curls until the tips bent slightly.

"Hey," Adam said quietly. He reached a hand over to brush her thigh. She shivered as his coarse fingers brushed her light fur. "Do you- are you- do you want to have sex tonight?"

The young woman blushed from her chest to the tips of her floppy ears. She was incredibly horny but she couldn't shake the thought of Duke's cock from her mind. Lauren swallowed and whined.

"I- I don't-" she said, agonizing over her indecision.

"Oh, it's okay, babe," her husband said. "Another night? I am really, really tired."

"Yeah," she sighed, blushing in guilt at the memories shuffling through her mind. "Just go to bed, honey."

---

A distant car's horn blared as Lauren lay awake. She stared at the ceiling while chewing at her bottom lip. Her blanket lay around her feet and the sheet was dotted with loose black and white hairs. Sweat soaked the back of her shirt so she struggled out of it.

He needed her. She could smell it and it was driving her crazy. A sharp, spicy scent that made her legs week. The young woman clawed at the bed and then froze when her husband snorted in his sleep.

It was wrong. She knew it was. Knew the thought of his cock in her hands was wrong but she couldn't stop thinking about it. How solid and warm his knot was. How it smelled so strongly of cock and cum and fur and sweat and sex and- She whined, long nails dragging on the sheet as her dark lips flooded with black. Her tongue hung from the side of her mouth and the fur on her back filled the room with the scent of wet dog.

Groaning, she stumbled towards the living room. Duke stood in his cage, watching her silently as she unlatched the door to bend down and lick his muzzle. They kissed and she went to all fours. Moonlight reflected off the gold in her eyes.

"Come," she said breathlessly. "Come."

She lead Duke to the bedroom and he jumped in the spot she'd made earlier. They lay together on their sides until he rolled on his back. Her fingers quickly went to his sheath to stroke him while she nipped at his ears with lengthening canines. Lauren moaned in Duke's ears as he grew hard in her hand and, soon, she was gripping his smooth cock. She squeezed and pumped him until he flipped to press his chest against her. The young brunette turned to offer herself by reflex, pushing out her ass. The motion made him slip between her thighs.

With a gasp, Lauren rocked back and forth, feeling his hard, hot cock through her panties. It slid against the silky light fur on her thighs, tickling her sensitive skin. She reached between her legs but then froze. Her ears twitched and she turned to catch her husband's breathing. Lauren waited, counting in her head. Satisfied that she was deep asleep, she reached down to pull her soaked panties free.

"Oh!" the woman moaned, burying her face in her pillow. It was so smooth against her. She found herself rocking back against Duke, jumping every time the tip of him brushed her clit. Growling into her pillow, she flexed and nearly impaled herself on him but her labia began to swell, pushing the dog's cock away from her shrinking opening. She froze, biting the sheets as her labia pushed together between her thighs. She could feel them against her legs, hot and sticky and bulging and aching to be filled.

Bones within her hips pushed at the bump on her lower back and a small, hairless tail formed. The pain helped ground her, bringing her back to reality as Duke tried to force his cock between his bitch's new pussy. She gripped the sheet and reached back, pushing him aside.

"No," she panted. He tried again but she pushed once more. "No."

"Duke, come," Lauren commanded as quietly yet firmly as possible. A patch of white fur fanned out from the top of her breasts. They felt sore and she wanted to massage them but not with him watching. Not with him that close to her. Knowing that her resolve might slip. "Duke, off!"

The dog stood and its cock bobbed beneath. Her eyes shot to it and she licked her lips and nose. "O- off!"

He walked off the bed but, rather than go to his crate, he went to the corner of the room to lie down. Watching her. She lay back down, dizzy from the smell of his cock and her pussy. Aching from the heat inside of her.

The brunette turned to her husband, pulling the sheets back to reveal his underwear. She groaned and pulled them down while he stirred. One hand on his chest, the other around the base of his cock, she ran her tongue along his (red cock throbbing out of his sheath) shrunken length. He (thick fur full of amazing scents)groaned and twisted while she kissed the flared tip of his (red, it was red and smooth) cock. He grew in her mouth while she wrapped her tongue around him and, soon, she was bobbing up and down noisily on her husband's cock with her fingers against her sex.

"L- Lauren?" Adam asked, half-awake.

She pulled off and turned, grabbing his cock to press against her pussy. The thick labia parted slowly, gripping the length of her husband while lowering herself. She leaned forward, pining his hands on the bed with her own. Whining in his ear with her heat, she bounced on his cock. A storm was building within her guts. She licked his cheek and neck and lips as he rubbed every ridge deep inside of her with his cock. She reached a single hand back to grab at the stub of her tail, pulling at it.

"You like me f- fucking-ohhh goood!" Lauren whispered fiercely. He was watching her. Watching her fuck her husband. "Is it good? Do I feel good on your dick? Tell me I feel good."

"Y- you feel good, baby," Adam said, reaching for her but she grabbed his hands again, leaning her body against his chest. Imagining his chest hair as Duke's fur.

"Am I your good girl?" she gasped. Close, so close. I've never felt this before. This building ache, like a dam about to burst, oh god![br /]
[br /]
"Y- yes!" Adam moaned, writhing in her grasp, kissing her mouth and lips.

"Fuck!" she screamed, rearing back, no long quiet. She pounded down against him, harder and harder, gripping his chest hair as the bed creaked and groaned beneath them. The storm broke and she collapsed against her husband as her legs quivered from her first orgasm. She pulled herself off of him to lie on her back with her legs spread. He reached for her, grabbing the inside of her thigh and she jerked.

"D- D- Don't," she panted, moving his hand away. "'m too sensitive. Just. Gonna lie here. Fall asleep."

"Are you gonna clean up, babe?" Adam asked, watching her blurry body.

"N-no," she said, grabbing his hand. "Smells good. Comfortable. Thank you. For that. Just. Going. Fall asleep."

---

Lauren groaned as a hand gently shook her awake. "Babe?"

"Mmmm?" she asked, barely cracking her eyes open. Pale light from the living room cut through the pitch-black of the predawn morning. Duke lay against her back, heavy and warm.

"Babe, you can't let him sleep with us," Adam's voice was far away but stern. She found herself waking up quickly, dragging her consciousness from the depths of sleep.

"I'm sorry," she whined, dragging the blanket to cover her face in shame. "I couldn't sleep and he was begging and it was cold and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby," he sighed. "Just remember how much we struggled getting Princess out of our bed. I don't want to deal with that again."

"I'm sorry," she repeated, her gaze averted. She couldn't look him in the eyes. Bad girls don't get to face their mates. Maybe- maybe I could suck him off? Wrap my tongue around his cock and, mmm, feel him inside of me like last night? No, no. Bad girls don't get pleasure. Just him. Just let him use my mouth to get off. Swallow all that delicious smelling cum until he tells me I'm a good girl and I deserve to be mounted like-

"I have to go," he told her, stooping down to kiss her forehead. "Going to grab some headache pills on the way out. Almost stayed home but I can't miss a day. I'll be home later. Love you. Hope you get some studying done today."

The tension she held from displeasing him melted away at his words. She peeked over the covers to watch him leave. As soon as the door closed, Duke rolled to his feet.

"Good morning, Du- mmm!" she moaned as Duke forced her mouth open. Lauren reached a hand up to grip his ear while he moved to stand over her chest. She writhed beneath him, squirming when the light patches of her fur dragged against the blanket, stimulating her overly sensitive body.

Dazed and hot, she watched him pull the blanket away to expose her body. She could smell her husband's dried cum and her own changing scent fill the room. Suddenly, she gasped, grabbing the sheets in a small fist. Duke lay astride her body, muzzle between her breasts but it was his hot, slick cock pressing against her exposed clit that made her moan. Her eyes fluttered and she lifted herself to him, rubbing him against her swollen pussy with a heavy sigh.

"W- wait, no," she said, pushing to a sitting position. Her need was a sharp, physical pain but the smell of her husband's cum pulled her back from the edge. The dog sat before her, his cock bulging from its sheath. She moved before she could change her mind, twisting and falling out of the bed. Duke stepped off the bed lightly but she forced herself up. "We have- have to go for a walk."

The large German Shepherd went to the bedroom door and lay down. Lauren watched him warily, stealing glances as she moved slowly around the room to gather her clothes. She could smell how turned on he was and her resolve was beginning to crumble. She grabbed a fresh pair of panties, stepping into them and biting her lip as they brushed her skin and fur.

Wait. Fur? she thought to herself, glancing down. The inside of her thighs were covered with curly white fur. It reached nearly to her crotch and she could see a few strands of black hair on the sides of her thighs. Parts of the fur was matted with her husband's cum. She blinked at it, shaking her head. But that's not- that's not right. Is it? I shouldn't- I'm not-

She touched the fur with her fingertips and then pulled at it lightly. It reminded her of the secret pleasure she got when Adam held her too tight and accidentally pulled her hair. Her eyes caught the line of white fur on her belly.

"No, no, no," Lauren said, yanking the tuft above her breasts. She shivered at her own touch despite her growing panic. "I'm not an animal! I'm a- a girl! I'm a girl, not- oh god, just- just a go- a good girl. Not an animal. I don't-"

Duke appeared before her but before she could do or say anything, he reared up to place his paws on her belly, pushing her back. Her legs hit the edge of her bed and she sat, catching herself with her hands. He was immediately between her thighs.

"D- Duke, no!" Lauren said, pushing at him. "Down!"

He stared up at her and growled with his ears back, showing his sharp teeth. Lauren hunched, crossing her arms over her chest while her floppy ears drooped. "S- sorry. I just- I don't-"

The German Shepherd licked the fur on Lauren's thigh and she leaned back with a quiet moan. She pushed her ass forward and her panties pulled tight around her pussy. It strained against her swollen, rounded labia and she gasped when Duke's nose pressed against her. He nipped the fabric lightly, his teeth pulling to reveal her changed sex. She panted above him, her cheeks flushed. The dog's tongue lapped between her thighs, dragging the fabric to expose her briefly and yet, it wasn't enough for her.

Lauren pulled her panties to the side and then wrapped her slim legs around the dog's shoulders. She leaned back on her elbows, watching him as his muzzle enveloped her crotch. His teeth pressed lightly into her ass and mound while his tongue rasped her pussy. The brunette screamed, collapsing on the bed. Her legs tightened on the dog's thick fur and her hips worked up and down, fucking his mouth. Blood rushed in her ears as every nerve in her body came alive. She clawed along her belly, pulling her fur until she grabbed her breast, pinching and rolling her nipple in her fingers.

Black fur dotted her trembling ass. It spread as if a wildfire - racing down the outside of her thighs to tangle with the white fur already covering her there. The lump on her back bulged, digging into the bed. She squirmed to find a better position for her short tail while guiding Duke's tongue into a better position. The fur grew into a peak to meet the small mane of fur that already covered her back. With every movement, she left loose black fur on their white sheets.

"God! Fuck! Yessss!" she screamed, rocking her body back and forth. Lost to the lust, she grunted and growled, picturing his fat red cock filling her mouth, her ass and her pussy. Drenching her in-

A sudden orgasm surprised her and she howled, her still-human voice cracking in the attempt. She lay on the bed, breathing heavily while drenched in sweat. Her legs shook and yet it still wasn't enough to quench her heat. Duke sat back, licking his muzzle and she could see his cock. She watched as clear liquid beaded on the tip.

Moaning, trembling, her head buzzing with alien urges and desires, she pushed herself to the edge of the bed and then down, slowly until she sat before him. He came to her and she grabbed him gently, wrapping her fingers around his thickness. They kissed, awkwardly but eagerly as she stroke him. Unable to breathe, she pulled back and then leaned into him, shivering as his thick coat caressed her naked body. She pumped him erratically, losing the rhythm in her urgency to pleasure him. To give him the release he needed. The tip of his cock brushed her belly and she could feel his precum tangling with her fur.

"Yes, yes, cum for me," she whined. She squeezed his knot with her free hand and babbled, lost in her overpowering lust. "Please oh god, please cum. Please cum on my belly. Cover me with it. With your scent. Mark me, oh god, mark your girl, mark your bitch. Please!"

Duke tensed and she could feel his cock bulge in her hand. She could feel the rush within as he came, spurting his hot seed along her belly. She cried out wordlessly, milking him for every drop until the smell of it drowned everything else. Her tail wagged behind her but she released him with a whine when he stepped back. Duke lay down away from her with a heavy sigh.

Squirming and moaning, she rubbed his cum over her body, covering herself in it. Dipping her sperm-coated fingers into her pussy. She arched her back, imagining his claws in her skin and his knot deep within her. Her hands grabbed her slim breasts, kneading them while her fingers pinched her nipples. They filled out until she could no longer hold her them one-handed. The soft skin slid against her chest, bulging to the side of her body until her breasts lay against her, fat and full.

Dark spots formed on her belly beneath the glistening sheen of Duke's seed. She pushed her hips down to watch dark nipples form on her white belly. They grew erect on her lithe body, all six aching and begging for attention. She toyed with them briefly but felt exhausted by the changes and the release of sex.

Sleep pulled at her, dragging her under and she curled up at the foot of the bed like the good girl she was.

---

She woke slowly. Her body ached and so she turned, going to all fours and stretching her legs out behind herself. She raised her chest, pushing with her hands until her entire body shook from the strain.

"Oh!" Lauren said, bouncing up. Flakes of dried cum fell away from her bare skin. The entire room smelled of sex but she ignored it. She smiled at the feeling of being covered in cum. At carrying the scent in her fur. She nearly rolled on the floor to cover herself in more of it but she knew her mate would be home soon and he would be hungry.

No. Not mate. Husband, she frowned as she stepped into the living room. Despite the cold, the fur covering half of her body kept her warm. Yet, it didn't feel right. Something was bothering her. She paced in a circle, thinking until she knocked a slim hand against her head. Clothes! Silly girl! Girls wear clothes!

Looking down, she pulled her panties back over her pussy, fidgeting as the fabric touched her sensitive sex. She walked into the bedroom, stepping from one foot to the other while frowning. Her panties chafed. The band rubbed against her the wrong way and no longer fit properly. She scowled down at it and pushed them off, flinging them into the corner.

"No. No. Too tight. No," Lauren said, picking through her clothes. Finally, the young woman grabbed a skater skirt she'd bought for the one time they'd gone out dancing. She'd been embarrassed the entire evening but still had fun, despite Adam only dancing with her once. The brunette struggled with the zipper, yelping when it caught the fur on her hip. Once finished, she twirled and laughed, watching it flare out around her.

Finding a proper shirt proved more difficult. Her larger breasts made every shirt appear as if they were made for a child. Clothes littered the floor carelessly around her until she settled on a long, sleeveless black blouse. Even with her new figure, the hem hung below the waist of her skirt.

I should be naked for him, she thought, staring at the clothes. Her arms kept brushing the sides of her breasts and she could feel her thighs against her sex. Worse, when she turned, the shirt brushed her teats and the fur on her back. She was sensitive everywhere and she just wanted to rut mindlessly on all fours until- No, no, bad girl, no. He'll- he'll be hungry. I need to cook. I'm a good mate. I'll feed him and he'll tell me I'm a good girl.

Lauren stepped out of her bedroom, glancing towards Duke. The dog lay sleeping on the couch and she whined at the memory of him between her legs. At the taste of him. How hard he was. Her knees weakened and she dropped slightly, nearly going to all fours before steadying herself on the wall. Instead, she focused, breathing through her mouth while gathering what she needed for dinner.

---

"I'm home, babe," Adam said, opening the door. His wife was already in the living room, having heard the elevator arrive. She launched herself at him happily and he staggered back under her assault. The brunette licked her husband's lips and he licked her back before reaching a hand down to her ass with a quiet growl and an open mouth. They kissed and moaned and then broke apart with Adam wiping his mouth. "You look great."

The man's eyes became unfocused and he scented the air. "It- smells good in here."

"How was work? I'm finished with dinner!" Lauren dragged him to the dining room, holding his hand in hers while her small tail swished back and forth against the dress.

"It was alright," Adam said. He followed her, staring at his wife's ass while grinding his teeth. He'd been hard all day and was yelled at more than once when passing women distracted him. "Out of it."

"You're probably just hungry! Sit! I'll serve you."

Her husband grunted and kicked off his boots near the table. He watched her go into the kitchen while unzipping his jacket and vest until they fell to the ground near his feet. She smelled faintly like sex. He grabbed his cock, squeezing it through his jeans until he felt something cold against his hand.

"Duke," Adam said, looking down. He ruffled the dog's ears and the dog licked his hand in return. Right. Right, we have a dog now. A dog. Duke. God, she smells so fucking good. "Why don't we just skip dinner, babe?"

"No," Lauren said, walking out with plates in both hands. "You're hungry and I'm a good- I'm- I'm a good wife and you need to eat. Sit."

The brunette sat facing her husband. She waited for him to eat first before taking her own bite of the food. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Duke walk to the them and then under it.

"How was your school work?" Adam asked, focusing on his food.

"Go-ooh-od!" Lauren said, blushing. She hid her face as Duke forced his way between her legs. She spread them for him and look down at her plate while blood rushed to her face.

"You okay?" Adam asked, looking up at her.

"Mmhmm," she nodded. She unrolled her long tongue and spread her legs wider. His wide tongue was warm and seemed to wrap itself around her pussy.

"Is he begging for food? Don't give him any."

"I wo-ohhh-n't," she replied. Sweat rolled down her temple and along her cheek. The line of fur on her stomach, encouraged by Duke's attentions, began to spread to her sides. It covered her teats in curly tufts of thick white fur and she shuddered when it grew around her breasts, tickling her nipples. She pulled at her blouse's collar and began to pant as her body overheated. Almost. Almost, yes, almost, yessss.

Lauren hung her head as she bit into her lips as hard as she could to keep back the muffled sound of the small orgasm Duke gave her. She squeezed her thighs together to push the dog away.

"You sure you're okay?" Adam asked. He narrowed his eyes and reached for her hand.

"Mmmhmmm," she said again. She didn't trust herself to speak yet.

"You mind if I be finished? I want to shower and see if that clears my head."

"No," she gasped.

"Just put Duke in the crate when you're done."

She watched him leave the table, waiting until the bathroom door closed behind him. As soon as he was out of sight, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and stood, dancing in a little circle as she pulled her blouse over her body. Sensing her excitement, Duke pulled at the edge of her skirt. Lauren unzipped it as quickly as she could until she stood naked in the dining room.

The dog trotted into the living room with a backwards glance. She followed him, dropping to all fours in front of his kennel. He stepped and she followed him, crawling into the wire cage on her hands and knees. She licked his muzzle and lips, tasting her juices still on his mouth.

Shivering with need, she turned and lowered her upper body while raising her hips.

Lauren looked back at Duke as fur began to line her face.

"Please," she whined, spreading her thighs wider.

---

The room spun before Adam's eyes. He held the sink and groaned while grabbing at his cock.

"Should've- should've just bent her over the table," he growled. His golden eyes stared back at him in the mirror and his lips trembled at the thought of fucking his wife. Sharp canine teeth bulged in his mouth. "Strip her fucking panties and mount her right there on the floor. Fuck."

He scratched at the silky black stubble lining his cheeks. Beneath his work pants, his cock throbbed painfully. Unable to hold back any longer, he unzipped himself. And stared.

"What the fuck," he whispered. Adam's veiny cock was covered by thick, smooth skin. Fuzzy black hairs lined the skin and the skin seemed to be growing up as if it were consuming his manhood. His cock bobbed before him, erect and aching until a thin web of skin grew from the base, anchoring it in place.

As he watched, the head of his dick vanished into his black furred sheath.

"This- this isn't right," he mumbled, stumbling into the dining room. "Babe? Babe something's-"

Adam caught his wife's scent. He turned to find her laying outside the front of the cage with her legs spread. She had a heavy coat of black and white fur but her face was still mostly human. But even without that, he knew her smell. Cum leaked from her pussy and her long tail wagged lazily above her. The sole of her left foot were covered in dark padding like a dog's paw. Her right foot, still hairless, began to widen, pulling the toes apart. She stretched the leg back just as the skin along her sole turned a dull gray. It bubbled away from her foot but she turned to see her husband, smiling as she took in his nakedness.

"Adam," Lauren said, her voice husky from need. She stretched lazily, rising on her padded feet. Even with her thick fur, he could see the curves of her breasts and hips and he took an involuntary step towards her. "Oh, honey."

He followed her eyes to see the skin pulling away from his sheath. He felt his cock throbbing in the cool air, red and smooth and hard. She turned, pressing her ass against him so he lay between her cheeks. Reaching up and back, she grabbed his head while rocking against him. Her soft fur excited him while a fading voice screamed in his mind that everything was wrong.

She pulled him down, bending until she touched the floor. He pressed down with her, feeling the heat from her pussy against the base of his sheath.

Unseen to the both of them, Duke shifted, his shape flowing smoothly until he stood on two legs. He smiled at the couple and then opened the door, shrinking quickly again back into the shape of a German Shepherd. The creature left the apartment silently.

Bones and skin shifted in Lauren's face. Adam felt it move against the short, silky black fur on his own cheek. He was above her, on all fours, grunting as he rubbed against her.

"Fuck!" the man growled. He reached back, holding himself up with one hand until he pressed the tip of his cock into his wife's swollen sex. She panted next to him, eagerly shoving back against him until she felt him hitting her cervix.

Slick, black fur spread from the man's sheath, racing down his thighs and up his back while he pounded into his wife. Her onyx claws scraped against the floor as she struggled to stay in place for him. Words were lost in her long muzzle so she found herself whining louder and louder with each slam. The pain from his knot trying to force its way into her was fierce and sharp but the pleasure of his teeth in her shoulder and his cock pounding her drowned it out.

Adam's hand slipped on the floor. He tried to steady himself but the skim on his palm swelled into smooth padding. When his other hand lost its grip, he growled and slammed his wife down to her stomach. She yipped in pain but raised her trembling hips, crying out when he pushed even deeper inside. Suddenly, she trembled and bucked beneath him. Her clawed hands scrabbled on the ground but his weight held her through her orgasm.

Lauren's pussy gripped him tightly, pulsing around her husband's cock. The sensation of it drove him over the edge and he held her as he came. Again and again he swelled within her, filling her with his seed until it leaked from her lips to cover her furred thighs and the floor below.

The couple lay together, panting.

"Love. You," Adam gasped, his still-recognizable face lengthened into a short muzzle. Slowly, carefully, he pulled out of her and thick strands of creamy white cum followed.

"Adam? Is everything-" a voice called from the door.

Lost in their lovemaking, the pair didn't hear Tara enter their open apartment. Adam's sharp, black ears swiveled and he leapt, slamming the door closed while pinning the woman to the wall. She screamed but his mouth closed around hers while she beat on his chest with small hands. He kissed her deeply and she kissed back in surprise.

Growling, he flipped the smaller woman, grabbing at her robe until it fell to the floor to reveal her naked body. Red marks lined her back where his claws dug into her back. He pushed her against the wall, grabbing his knot with one hand and her mouth with the other.

WIth a single, sharp movement, he penetrated her with his cum-covered reddened cock and she screamed against his hand. He brought her to her knees just as Lauren crawled over to him. His wife lay on her back before them and Adam forced Tara's head down between his wife's thighs. The woman closed her mouth against the assault until a single moan escaped her lips.

The red-headed woman's sex began to change around Adam's thrusting cock and her mouth opened to give Lauren's slick pussy a timid lick.

---

"Oh my gosh, what an adorable dog!"

A young blonde women in loose jogging sweats and tight top knelt beside the large German Shepherd on the sidewalk. She approached it carefully with her hand lowered. It sniffed her and its tail wagged ferociously. The woman laughed when it licked her face.

"Who's a good boy?" she said, reaching for his collar. She frowned when she didn't see a name tag. "It's getting dark. You want to come with me? Come to my house? We can look for your owners tomorrow. Yeah? Who's a good boy? Whosagoodboy?"

Duke trotted happily beside the young woman as she walked back towards her house.