free hit counters
Writing.com: Amazon Invasion (BBW GTS, Expansion, WG, other) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-04-2014   #1
DrillMaster
Lurker

Writing.com: Amazon Invasion (BBW GTS, Expansion, WG, other)

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...mazon-Invasion

I have been following the story Amazon Invasion on writing.com for some time now. It does not seem to generate much attention at all. I have attempted to write detailed sections that could lead to good material, but it is usually taken over by one sentence contributions that do not add much to the story. I know there is a giant lack of BBW stories out there but this one could generate a lot of good writing if there were some good authors willing to contribute.
The story deals with the world after a comet explodes in the atmosphere turning all the women in the world into giant heavyset women with increased intelligence and a dominating personality. Several chapters deal with the women growing taller, several deal with the men getting humiliated, others are just pure filler. I feel if it got a bit more attention there could be a chance to make it one of the better gems on the website.
DrillMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2014   #2
Magniphile
Frequent Poster

Re: Writing.com: Amazon Invasion (BBW GTS, Expansion, WG, other)

Yeah- it had the potential to be a cool BBW GTS story but, as you pointed out, the chapter additions all too often went nowhere or diverted wildly into other genres (there was one author that seemed hellbent on changing the whole thing into a gender swap tale instead).
Magniphile is offline   Reply With Quote