free hit counters
Koonagoo Story - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2007   #25
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

Hey, no sweat. Take your time; we wouldn't want the quality of your work to suffer.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007   #26
Wolfen
Frequent Poster

Take your time, we can wait.
Wolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007   #27
mtshrink
ham sandwich

good job so far keep up the good work
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007   #28
haseooftwilight
the twilight

agreed you do great work
haseooftwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007   #29
jstew

great art and story, though just critiquing but the beginning you leave a lot to the imagination ,you should maybe right a prologue
Unread 01-17-2008   #30
tvecnar
Lurker

Not to bug you too much shrinkmaster, but any idea on when you will be starting this back up? It has been very good so far, and I am extremely interested in how you are going to end this.
tvecnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #31
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvecnar View Post
Not to bug you too much shrinkmaster, but any idea on when you will be starting this back up? It has been very good so far, and I am extremely interested in how you are going to end this.
I'm sorry about that, it's the first week of school for me right now and I haven't had much time to work on this project.

I hope to have at least one new chapter ready sometime soon.
until then hang in there everyone.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2008   #32
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 6 is finnaly here

I know it’s not much after a long wait, but I promise there will be more to come until then enjoy this new chapter and images.

--Chapter 6 –

The car arrives at an old abandoned inn on the outskirts of the city, Yuji and the two men exit the car and collect the boxes and bring them inside, Saiko and Kaori watch as they make their way through the crumbling old corridor and come upon a shinning metal door. After entering the three men place the boxes down on the floor and leave through another door, Saiko and Kaori then climb up to the top of the box and start to look around. One of the dark suited men returns to the room and picks up the box and brings it to the adjacent room. The two women look to see Yuji talking to some women and handing her the shoebox and noticing the box the man is carrying as he sets it on the table in the corner.

The women then tells Yuji to join her in the next room and as he begins to follow, he removes the SR generator from its case and places at the opposite end of the table from Saiko and Kaori. When everyone else has left they climb out of the box and begin to make their way to the generator, within mere inches of it the door suddenly opens again and the women comes out and turns directly to them with a smile on her face and complements them on their being so predictable.

Saiko and Kaori franticly turn to run but the women then scoops Saiko up and Kaori is grabbed by one of the men and are brought into the next room. Saiko struggles but can’t escape the women’s grip as she brings her in close, she again admires her spirit and determination and tells her that a proper introduction is in order. The women’s face suddenly releases small jets of steam from its edges and opens up like a hatch and reveals a six-inch tall blue-skinned women sitting inside. Saiko is shocked as the massive hand releases her onto the table and the blue women climbs out of the head and down to her poising a small weapon at her and introduces her self as doctor Celestia.

Yuji then enters the room and sees what’s happening and expresses relief to Celestia that they has caught the escaped specimens and she in return commends him for finding some more than impressive subjects for their experiment. With the situation looking grim, Saiko and Kaori fear that they are now without any hope of escaping this nightmare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (20.3 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (90.4 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (98.3 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg 27.jpg (37.0 KB, 361 views)

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008   #33
tvecnar
Lurker

Re: Koonagoo Story - full

Woot nice work again shrinkmaster.
tvecnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008   #34
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Yes, the art is improving too.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008   #35
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

It lives! Very nice as always, my friend.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008   #36
starion68
Banned

wow................................(i want one)
starion68 is offline   Reply With Quote