free hit counters
Female werewolf film betsy - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-05-2017   #29
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewflash View Post
I was hoping for a decent TF in this film, unfortunately we won't really be getting one. Does anyone have a source for the original Teaser Trailer for Betsy (the NSFW version), cause I really wanna see that one instead.
That teaser is no longer available. It was only available to backers of the movie’s original Indiegogo campaign before the film’s tone overhaul and recasting of its lead actress (of which I wasn’t a part of) and to producers (not just Indiegogo backers) of the new movie (of which I was a part of). I swore to the writer-director that I wouldn’t post the teaser online, but since he pretty much lied to or at least misled me as to what the TF of this film would entail, an evil part of me feels like also going back on my word and posting it, but you know the drill about not sinking to someone else’s level and two wrongs don’t make a right, etc. All you need to know is that if he made the original version of the movie, you guys would definitely like the TF (and the teaser only had a partial TF in it). If he does in fact decide to make the original version of this movie with the original sexy tone/actress, etc., I would recommend supporting it via Indiegogo or whatever. Until then, hold your bucks from any other project he makes.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote