free hit counters
New Ebook "Trophy Cougar Wife"(AP) FREE until 4/22 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-18-2015   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

New Ebook "Trophy Cougar Wife"(AP) FREE until 4/22

Trophy Cougar Wife (AP, WG, AR)

Sherry is a trophy wife - a young little thing married to a rich older gentleman. But she has a resentful stepdaughter to deal with, and she feels unfulfilled compared to her successful husband. If only the roles in their relationship could be reversed...

Trophy Cougar Wife is an erotic age progressions story that also includes weight gain and male age regression. It is about 7,000 words long. It's going to be FREE for five days: April 18-22. So get it free while you can!

Here's an excerpt:
“So, Sherry, how’s the studying going?” my stepdaughter Megan asked me.

“It’s going just fine,” I replied, not raising my eyes from my textbook. “I’ll be happy to help you with your homework when I’m done.”

“Sounds great!” she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “We can stay up late, have a slumber party, talk about our crushes! Oh, wait! I already know yours: You’ve got a crush on my Dad, right?”

“Listen, Megan, I know you’re not comfortable calling me ‘Mom,’ yet, and I can understand this is difficult for you,” I began, trying to be conciliatory.

“Difficult doesn’t begin to describe it,” Megan said. “I’m 16 and you’re a 22-year-old gold digger, married to my 50-year-old father!”

I slammed my textbook shut after letting out a long sigh.

“I don’t know how many times I have to say this: I didn’t marry Charles for his money,” I said. “I really love him. I signed a prenup. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

“No, it doesn’t,” said Megan, smacking her lips and giving me a glacial stare. “You’re still just another trophy wife.”

I sighed, and reached over to my snack platter to grab a handful of celery and bell peppers, and washed it down with a glass of coconut water, my favorite drink.

“Got anything real to eat in this house?” Megan asked.

“This is real food,” I said defensively. “I’m just trying to lose five pounds, OK?”

I knew I was already thin, but one could never be too careful about ballooning up.

“Whatever,” Megan said.

She was by no means heavy, but she certainly didn’t starve herself to stay slender like I did. Just as well, I thought. She didn’t have a man to please.

Tags
age progression, age regression, ebook, transformation, weight gain