free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-05-2007   #13
Karbon
Process Fan

Looking for a pic a friend said he saw but 'forgot' to save. (Grrr...)

It was a male who was being sexed by tentacles, then a big tentacle ate him and TF'd him into a woman. If anyone has it, please post it!
Karbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2007   #14
Wedge
Fan of The Process

You know i always thought it would be interesting to combine TG and WG, the subject gaining weight/growing female features at the same time. Whats all your take on that?
Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2007   #15
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

I'm not sure this is the best right thread for that chain of thought, Wedge, but I will agree that it would be cool to find some combination process. I would love to see a TG change followed by BE, SW, and then maybe some more BE. Anyone got a magic wand or a few potions laying around? haha.

Actually a XXX TG Alice in Wonderland would be damned nice. Wasn't there a story like that once? "Alex in Wonderland" or something?
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2007   #16
spotlightknight
Lurker

I've always been hard-pressed in trying to find good FTM sequences/animations...if anyone can give me a hand it'd be greatly appreciated!
spotlightknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2007   #17
_Hiro_
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge
You know i always thought it would be interesting to combine TG and WG, the subject gaining weight/growing female features at the same time. Whats all your take on that?
It doesn't have the WG, but this just got posted over at TransFur...

http://www.transfur.com/Gallery/View...?Sequence=5151

There is another one I'll have to check to try and find that is TG/TF/Multibreast and a slight WG.

_Hiro_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2007   #18
The Lord of War
Process Master? lol what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunKated
I'm not sure this is the best right thread for that chain of thought, Wedge, but I will agree that it would be cool to find some combination process. I would love to see a TG change followed by BE, SW, and then maybe some more BE. Anyone got a magic wand or a few potions laying around? haha.

Actually a XXX TG Alice in Wonderland would be damned nice. Wasn't there a story like that once? "Alex in Wonderland" or something?
Yeah, I think it is Alice in sexland.
The Lord of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2007   #19
Jacksaw

Searching for 2 stories

I was just wondering if anyone had "Altered Fates: Boys Will Be Girls" (TG + AP) and/or "Altered Fates: Just One of the Cheerleaders" (TG + SWAP)? They used to be on Fictionmania, but I have no idea what happened to them, and why. I had these stories a couple of years ago on an old computer, but they're gone now. These stories just seemed to have vanished without a trace... If anyone still has them that would be awesome, but if the stories are gone for a certain reason, I don't want to go against it.

-Thank You
Unread 02-20-2007   #20
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Does anybody know if volumes 2 and 3 of Michael Keikaku are translated in English yet? And if they are, are there links to them?

Kamikaze_Wtrmln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2007   #21
AlphaMatrix
Frequent Poster

I am looking for a story I read a long time ago on Fictionmania. It is about a girl who doesn't think she is pretty, and her best friend who wants to go out with her. She ends up buying a magic box that will grant her the body and libido she dreams of. Through mere accident the best friend ends up accidently using the box and he gets transformed into her ideal body and mindset. If anyone could help me find the link to this story or the story itself that would be appreciated.
AlphaMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007   #22
The Lord of War
Process Master? lol what?

Try www.overflowingbra.com they will probably have it.
The Lord of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007   #23
phreekreaper

im looking for a doujinshi posted in the forums about kim possible.

i searched but couldnt find it.
Unread 02-23-2007   #24
Danni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksaw
I was just wondering if anyone had "Altered Fates: Boys Will Be Girls" (TG + AP) and/or "Altered Fates: Just One of the Cheerleaders" (TG + SWAP)? They used to be on Fictionmania, but I have no idea what happened to them, and why. I had these stories a couple of years ago on an old computer, but they're gone now. These stories just seemed to have vanished without a trace... If anyone still has them that would be awesome, but if the stories are gone for a certain reason, I don't want to go against it.

-Thank You
Well here's one of them.

http://members.tripod.com/ar_archive/stories/girls.html