free hit counters
Senran Kagura FMG/GTS Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-18-2015   #1
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

Wink Senran Kagura FMG/GTS Story

Hi minna-san!

I'm making this a separate topic from my "Works" thread because I'm wanting some different feedback. This story is my first time working on something that has some true GTS content. Sure I have my OC Mizuki who can grow into a GTS, but she doesn't really perform the tried and true cliches. She's more akin to a superhero like Ultraman. Same with Hikari when I get around back to continuing that story.

So, without further ado, here is the first part of "The Edge Chronicles Gaiden" Chapter 05 in it's entirety so people don't have to hunt it out on dA! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Edge Chronicles Gaiden – Subjects 05: Asuka and Homura (Part 1)
By Kaisai (kaisai134)

Story contains female muscle growth, breast expansion, and giantess growth
The scene opens up with an empty stage. A spotlight turns on and a microphone can be seen in the center. In the background, a big projection of sakura petals floating down is seen while “Resolution of Blooms” by Hitomi Harada and Yumi Hara plays... Kaisai walks out from stage left and walks up to the microphone.
“This is a broadcast of the Fanfiction Warning System. The following you are about to read is a fanfic. All of the characters who appear in this story are creations and sole property of Marvelous AQL/XSeed Games. The story takes place after the events in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. Thank you. This has been a broadcast of the Fanfiction Warning System.”
Kaisai walks away from the microphone exiting stage right.

It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the Asakusa district in Tokyo. Blue skies dotted with white, fluffy clouds that look like cotton. A pleasant, but not hot temperature is present in the air. Currently walking down one of the streets is a group of five girls. They are dressed in school uniforms with a white, button up dress shirt that has a collar with dark blue trim, blue necktie, blue pleated skirt, and black knee socks with brown dress shoes. Each girl looks like they are having a great time chatting with each other. You can’t tell but, each of these girls are shinobi in training.

Camera takes a close up of the girl in the middle of the group. A short girl standing around 158 cm, with messy, medium length black hair that is styled into a choppy ponytail, hazel colored eyes, tight, somewhat athletic build, and large G cup breasts. She has a white ribbon tied in her hair and a red scarf around her neck. She is smiling and laughing.

This is Asuka. She is the granddaughter of the famous shinobi Hanzo. She has a bright, chipper personality. A 2nd year at the Hanzo National Academy, she is the leader of the group.

“It is so good to have a day off today from training. After fighting Gessen so many times in the past few weeks, a break feels good.” Asuka comments. “I’m starting to get stiff in my shoulders because we fought so much!” She adds while rubbing her shoulders.

Camera moves to her left and zooms in on the next girl. She is 165 cm tall with a slender build, very large I cup breasts, long blonde hair and teal-colored eyes. She is wearing her shirt unbuttoned and has a blue hairband in her hair.

And this is Katsuragi. She is a 3rd year student at Hanzo. She is a strong shinobi, but is an even bigger pervert.

Katsuragi at that moment reaches from behind, gropes and fondles Asuka’s large breasts.

“Or is it from your breasts getting even bigger Asuka-chan?! Eee shi shi shi shi!!!” She cackles.

“AAH!! KATSU-NEE!! STOP IT!!!!” Asuka shouts.

Camera zooms in on a girl who is walking beside Katsuragi. She is 168 cm tall, with long black hair, blue eyes, and a graceful build with F cup breasts.

This is Ikaruga. She is another 3rd year student at Hanzo, and the class representative. She tries to maintain order and keep everyone in line.

“Katsuragi!! Quit harassing Asuka immediately! That is not something that you do in public of all places!” Ikaruga shouts sternly.

Katsuragi quits fondling Asuka’s breasts. Asuka grabs them out of reflex and cradles them to protect them from further attack.

“Okay, I’ve had my fill for now! My appetite for delicious oppai has been satiated!” Katsuragi says.

The camera focuses off of the three onto the last two members of the group. One girl is around 160 cm tall, has a very nice figure sporting C cup breasts, with short pink hair and blue eyes that have pink flower petals in the pupils. And the other is 158 cm tall, has a modest figure with C cup breasts, very long white hair she ties into two large pigtails, and wears an eyepatch over her right eye.

The pink haired girl is Hibari, and the white haired one is Yagyuu. Hibari has a really chipper personality and acts like the kid of the group. Yagyuu has a more mature personality. Yagyuu treats Hibari like a younger sister, even though both of them are 1st year students, and the same age.

“So Yagyuu-chan, remember you promised to buy me a big chocolate parfait today!” Hibari says as she looks towards Yagyuu.

“Right Hibari. I remember very clearly telling you I would buy you the biggest chocolate parfait that we can find. I would never forget a promise I have made to you.” Yagyuu replies.

Oh, and Yagyuu has the hots for Hibari… if you know what I mean.

The five of them continue to walk down the street, until…

“Hey there young miss!” An elderly gentleman cries out.

“Huh?” All five of them stop and look around for the owner of the voice.

“The young miss with the ponytail and great looking pair of breasts! Over here!”

Everyone looks at Asuka.

“Me?” She points at herself looking dumbfounded.

“Yes you! Over here darling!”

Asuka looks around and finally finds the source of the voice. An elderly gentleman is standing at a stall, plastered with ads. The group walks over with her to the stall.

“I couldn’t help but over hear that you have been in quite a few fights recently. I bet you are feeling quite exhausted aren’t you darling?” The stall owner asks.

“Well, yes… but nothing that some good fun hanging out with your friends can’t fix!” Asuka responds.

“Well what if I said I have right here, in this very stall, a new and wondrous energy drink that could bring back that stamina in a jiffy?!”

“That is ridiculous. Every single energy drink claims the same thing and every single one is completely worthless.” Ikaruga retorts.

“Hahaha! That is because every other energy drink is water compared to THIS!!”

The peddler reaches underneath his counter and places a case of his product on top of the counter.

“Behold! This is Enerjuice! New and improved from the ChouKi Company! It is formulated to give you the edge on the competition! Just one bottle of this amazing drink and you’ll feel good as new! Heck, even better than new! You’ll feel like taking on ten times the amount of people compared to normal!”

“I don’t know mister. That sounds pretty grand. My grandpa says that strength comes from within and from understanding what it means to be a sword and a shield.” Asuka responds.

“Of course he would say that!! All grandparents say that one way or another to their grandkids! I even say that to mine! But now, I have a different view since finding this grand elixir of energy! So please darling, consider trying it!”

“Mister! I think I will take...” Hibari starts to ask.

Yagyuu grabs her shoulder.

“No Hibari, energy drinks can be very dangerous to your health. Come on. Let’s leave.”

“O… Okay Yagyuu-chan.” Hibari acquiesces.

“I’m sorry mister, I’m not that interested in your energy drink. Thanks for trying though!” Asuka chirps.

The five of them turn around and start walking away.

“Wait!! Please!!” He starts crying out.

“Who would want some sketchy energy drink anyways?” Katsuragi shrugs her shoulders.

Suddenly, the peddler appears before them with the case in his arms.

“Here!! Special free trial!” He says as he shoves the case of bottles into Asuka’s arms. “If you don’t feel any different afterwards, feel free to toss it away! Goodbye!!”

“Wait!! I said I didn’t want…?!” Asuka shouts.

Just as he had appeared, suddenly he is gone. The group looks around and notices that the stall he had is gone as well.

Asuka sighs and looks back down at the case of bottles in her arms. There are 24 bottles, each filled with a clear liquid with Enerjuice labeled on the side.

“Now what do we do with this?” Asuka asks looking around at the others.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, a group of four girls dressed in some casual clothes are on their way to the shopping district.

Camera focuses in on the girl leading the group. She stands around 163 cm tall, has very, very long black hair, with an ahoge, that is tied in a high ponytail that reaches down to her knees, has blue-green eyes, a nice, healthy looking tan, and decently sized F cup breasts accentuating her athletic physique. She is wearing a tight, form fitting long t-shirt that has “Dancer” written across her chest, tight denim jeans, and black hi-top sneakers with red accents.

Say hello to Homura. She is the leader of the Crimson Squad. They are renegade shinobi who defected from Hebijo Clandestine Girls School, a school for evil shinobi. Now, they live in a cave somewhere outside the city, and work part-time jobs to have some sort of income. They are poor. She has a serious attitude when it comes to training and even more serious when it comes to fighting. But right now…

“Today… WE BUY MEAT!!!” She shouts pumping her fist high into the sky.

Directly behind her is a girl who is around 160 cm tall, with medium length blonde hair that reaches down her back, blue eyes, a very busty I cup with a voluptuous figure. She is wearing a green track suit with white racing stripes down the side and a pair of white school slippers with red soles.

This is Yomi. She is the cook of the group. Having grown up being poor, she knows all the little tips on how to survive. She is also the self-appointed treasurer.

“No! We are not buying meat today! Meat is way too expensive. It is a luxury that we the poor can do without! What we need is to buy more bean sprouts! And more and more bean sprouts!”

Oh yeah, she has a thing for bean sprouts.

“GAAAAHH!!” Homura shouts in agony.

To her right is a young looking girl standing at 150 cm, with long black hair that runs all the way down her back, red eyes, very small AAA bust and not a curve in sight. She is wearing a black eyepatch over her left eye, a pink camisole, purple miniskirt, white knee socks, and pink sneakers.

And this is Mirai. She may look young, but she is 16 years old. If you ever mention about her lack of figure, be prepared to have a gunbrella pointed in your face. She is an expert when it comes to handling guns and large weaponry. She is also a famous (in her own mind) internet fiction writer.

“I don’t care as long as we are able to get milk! I need my milk!” She yells at the two of them.

The camera focuses in on the last girl of the group. She is around 160 cm tall with short, wavy green hair, golden eyes with slit pupils like a snake, and has a perfect, hourglass figure supported by her perky E cup breasts. She is wearing a long, red turtleneck sweater that goes past her hips, black kneesocks, and brown long boots. She has an emotionless, bored expression on her face.

Finally, this is Hikage, she is one of the older members of the group. She is a girl of few emotions. However, she is very deadly when it comes to using a knife. She laces the blade with poison like a snake does with its fangs and venom.

“Aw. Meat sounded good to me.” She says, monotonously.

They continue making their trek towards the shopping district.

“So, why isn’t Haruka here with us today again?” Homura asks.

“Haruka-sama said she had something important she had to do and to leave without her. Probably some crazy experiment knowing her!” Mirai answers.

“Hello there, young shinobi.” A deep, feminine voice calls out.

“Huh?!” Homura exclaims. “Who is there?! Show yourself!”

“Come, over here.” The voice beckons.

The group turns in the direction the voice originated from. There they see a stall, decorated like a mystic’s wagon. Sitting on a stool is a young lady with an amazing figure, dressed in a tight fitting purple cloak that is obscuring all but her nose and mouth. She waves her delicate hands over a crystal ball that is sitting right in front of her. They walk over to see the lady in question.

“Welcome, young ones. I am Madame Revy.”

“Tell me, how do you know we are shinobi?!” Homura commands.

“Haha. That is easy. I come from a long line of gypsies who are able to see people for who they are and look into the future. Gaze into my crystal ball.”

The group looks into it.

“I see… that you are on your way to the store to buy groceries…”

“Easy guess!” Mirai shouts.

“And… you *points at Homura* you want to buy meat, but she *points at Yomi* won’t let you because… all she wants is BEAN SPROUTS!”

Everyone gasps. Homura and Yomi look at each other in shock. Mirai stares mouth agape at Madame Revy. Hikage doesn’t look amused.

“Wow. That is spot on.” She says with no interest.

“And now...” Madame Revy waves her hands over the crystal ball again. “I see… a major fight that you were in recently. It was… about taking down a great evil that had risen back up from within the shadows that you patrol…”

“Yes…”Homura acknowledges.

“It was a long fight. And exhausting… was it not?”

“Yes. It was a long and hard fight. We were very exhausted afterwards. But nothing that a healthy dose of Bean Sprout and Wild Grass Smoothies can’t fix!” Yomi chirps.

“Haha dearie, that only has the essential vitamins and minerals needed for daily function. That does not help replenish the energy that has been expended…”

“What are you getting at lady? You’re trying to sell us something aren’t you?!” Mirai shouts pointing her finger at Madame Revy.

“Oh dear, I do believe I have been found out… You are correct my child…”

“I AM NOT A CHILD!!!!” Mirai fumes.

“Sure you aren’t dearie… I am indeed trying to sell you something. That is what we gypsies are known most for.”

“Hmph! Then we have no business here!” Yomi huffs.

“Let’s get going then. Sorry lady, we aren’t interested in your merchandise!” Homura announces.

“But wait! Please, allow me to present to you my most potent elixir for regaining energy. You will definitely not be dismayed.”

All three of them turn around to leave, except Hikage continues to stare. Madame Revy turns and faces her.

“So, do you want to try my energy elixir then dearie?”

“Hmmm… You look familiar somehow.” Hikage says aloud.

“*GULP*”

Madame Revy starts sweating slightly and shaking.

“I… I get that everywhere I go…” She says shakily.

The other three turn around after hearing the change in her demeanor.

Hikage walks closer to her.

“And… your voice also sounds vaguely familiar.”

“Do… Does it now? Ahahaha…” Madame Revy’s voice begins cracking, starting to sound higher pitched.

“Wait a second… Hikage is right…” Homura says aloud.

“Her voice does sound very familiar.” Yomi finishes.

All four of them walk up to Madame Revy’s stall. She is shaking terribly now and is getting ready to run. Hikage grabs the hood of the cloak and pulls it back.

All four of them gasped in unison.

Revealed is a young lady with short, dirty blonde hair that is in big curls around her face, wearing a big pink bow on top of her head, with green eyes.

“HARUKA?!!?” They shout in unison. Except for Hikage. She just went “Haruka?”

“Oh well… I guess that didn’t work out like I had planned! Hahaha…” She says in her normal voice.

“What in the world are you doing Haruka?!” Homura shouts.

“Well, you see. I had designed a brand new drug that would help increase the individual’s energy drastically. And I figured no one would be willing to volunteer to test it sooooo…” Haruka looks away from them.

“You intended to trick us into taking it!! Haruka-sama!!” Mirai complains.

“Only just one dose?” Haruka turns back around and pinches her thumb and index finger together slightly.

Hikage and Yomi start shaking in fear remembering the effects from some of her other drugs she has had them test. More specifically… samba.

“NO!!!” Homura exclaims. “Now come on! Get out of that outfit and come with us!”

“Fine…” Haruka says dejectedly.

She packs up her equipment into her carrying bag. She stands up to her full 169 cm height, and removes the cloak to reveal her drop dead gorgeous, mature body with huge J cup breasts wearing a very low cut yellow sweater that hangs off of her shoulders, a tight, pink pencil skirt, pantyhose, and black, high-heel shoes. She packs the cloak into her bag as well and steps from around the booth with the bag on her shoulder.

The Crimson Squad, now fully assembled, depart to complete their mission to buy food for their hideout.

Asuka and company had made it to the shopping district. Here they are going to do some window shopping and maybe grab a bite to eat. Asuka is still carrying the case of Enerjuice around with her.

“Asuka, why are you still carrying that case of energy drinks around? Why don’t you just leave it on the ground somewhere?” Katsuragi inquires.

“If she left it on the ground, what if kids get their hands on it!?” Ikaruga replies.

“Ikaruga-san is right. I can’t just leave this anywhere. I have to toss it away properly!” Asuka answers.

She spots a trash dumpster.

“Perfect!” She chirps in glee.

She walks over to the dumpster and brings back her arms, ready to toss the case in.

“Sei… no!!”

She starts to toss it in when…

“ASUKA!!!” A voice cries out.

She stops and turns to see who called out for her and spots them.

“Ah! Homura-chan!!” Asuka says energetically.

The Crimson Squad members walks up to the Hanzo students. Everyone exchanges their greetings to each other.

“So what are you doing here today Homura-chan?” Asuka asks.

“We’re out doing our monthly shopping today.” Homura responds. “What are you doing out here?”

“We have a day off today to relax after fighting almost nonstop in that Shinobi Battle Royale. It was exhausting!”

“Ha! We fought the same and didn’t get exhausted! That continues to prove that I am stronger than you! Maybe you should be training harder today to build that stamina rather than goofing around!”

Asuka furrows her eyebrows.

“No! You are not stronger than me Homura-chan! I fought the hardest out of everyone and won! Did you have to fight 3 people in a row with no breaks?!”

“Only 3 people?! I could do that without breaking a single drop of sweat!”

The two rival shinobi continue to bicker at each other. Everyone else just sighs and shakes their heads.

Yomi looks at Mirai, Hikage, and Haruka.

“How about we just go and pick up what we need from the store?” She asks the group.

“Sounds good.” Hikage replies.

Yagyuu looks at Hibari.

“Hibari, Let’s go find the café and get your parfait.”

“Okay Yagyuu-san!!” Hibari answers chipperly.

Katsuragi just shrugs her shoulders and turns around to walk away. Ikaruga starts to follow her lead.

“Let’s settle this today once and for all Homura-chan!” Asuka proclaims as her green aura starts flaring.

“Sounds good to me Asuka! I’ve been waiting for this day!!” Homura responds with her crimson aura flaring.

Asuka starts feeling a little exhausted.

“Oh no! I’m still too exhausted from the Shinobi Battle Royale! If I don’t find a way to pick my energy back up, Homura-chan is going to… wait a minute? Energy? Enerjuice!!”

Homura also starts feeling a little exhausted and starts unnoticeably twitching her eye.

“Damnit! I have less stamina than I thought after fighting Miyabi at full force. It’s against my better thinking, but maybe I should try Haruka’s new drug…”

Both of the shinobi’s aura’s fade away.

“Hold on a minute Homura-chan. I need to get a drink. I’m a little thirsty!”

Asuka opens up the case of Enerjuice and pulls out a bottle.

“Okay, that’s fine with me. And then… we fight!!”

Asuka opens the bottle up and takes a swig from it.

“*GULP* Oh wow! This tastes amazing! *GULP, GULP, GULP* I can literally feel my energy starting to come back! *GULP, GULP, GULP*”

Asuka downs the entire bottle in front of Homura.

“You weren’t joking when you said you were thirsty Asuka!”

Asuka wipes her mouth and tosses the bottle away in the garbage dumpster.

“Alright! That feels a lot better! Now Homura-chan! Let’s ba…”

Asuka’s eyes widen as her green aura reappears brighter than before. She starts breathing heavily.

“Hey! Asuka?! What’s wrong?!”

“I… I… don’t…. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Asuka screams as she grabs her stomach.

“Oi! Asuka!!” Homura starts approaching her.

Everyone else immediately turns around and faces the two of them upon hearing Asuka’s scream.

Asuka drops to her knees, still clutching her stomach in pain.

“I… I… I don’t… know Homura-chaaaaAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!” She cries out again in agony.

“Homura! What’s going on with Asuka?!” Ikaruga shouts running over to her side.

“I don’t know! One minute she was drinking that drink there beside her! Then next thing I know, she’s crying out in pain!” Homura shouts. “Asuka!! Hang in there!!!”

“Drink?” Katsuragi looks beside Asuka. “Asuka!! You drank that sketchy energy drink!?”

“Energy drink?!” Homura exclaims.

The rest of the Crimson Squad appears behind Homura as the other Hanzo students stand behind Asuka.

Haruka notices the case of Enerjuice beside Asuka and that one is missing. She gives a small, evil looking smirk.

“My… body… it feels like… it’s on fire!! And… everything… feels… tighter!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!”

“Tighter? What do you mean… !!!!” Homura begins to say until she looks closer at Asuka’s body. She starts noticing some muscle definition appearing where the lithe shinobi has had very little to none before, unlike Homura who trains religiously.

“A.. A… Asuka…”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Asuka throws her head back and screams into the air. At that moment her aura flares, engulfing her entire body in bright green fire.

Everyone takes a few steps back away from the fire, except Homura who falls back on her rear. The flames slowly grow larger as Asuka’s body starts undergoing changes from within.

She stands up from the ground. Her body starts growing taller and taller. Her feet feel more and more cramped in her shoes until the burst through and start tearing her socks. Every single muscle in her body starts expanding. Her, once tight arms, fill up rapidly with fiber upon fiber of muscle pulling the sleeve of her dress shirt tight. Her shoulders get larger and rounder at the same time. Her pectorals begin bulking up, pushing her large breasts tighter against her shirt. At the same time, those breasts also begin to swell. The buttons on her shirt fly off like tiny bullets, exposing her multicolored striped bra that is being filled up with her breasts. The muscles in her back expand and widen, becoming more and more sculpted, pulling the bra straps extremely taut and beginning to stretch out the back of her shirt. Below, her glutes are growing and hardening into perfect orbs, lifting up her skirt, showing as her matching panties are being pulled dangerously tight. In front, her abdomen pulses rapidly as the muscles swell and expand into a perfect looking six-pack. The tension begins building on the waistband of her skirt. Her quads start bulking up as fast as her arms, becoming large and well defined. Her swelling calves finish off what was left of her socks. As if in unison, tears begin forming all over the clothes on her body. The sound of fabric tearing and ripping at the seams begins to fill the air around her. Her powerful arms erupt from the sleeves, bringing her shoulders with them. The back of the shirt explodes and causes the remnants to fall to the ground, exposing the abused bra, in which tears are starting to form in the bands. The band in her skirt fails and flutters to the ground, giving full view of her skin tight panties, from which tears are forming as well.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Asuka shouts into the air again.

During the primal scream, her bra and panties all give way as her body flexes each and every muscle, displaying their power.

The flames fade away as her scream ends. Instead of the 158 cm, athletic kunoichi, now stands a 197 cm tall amazon with the muscles of a well-trained fighter and a very perky H-cup bust to boot… naked as the day she was born.

Everyone gasps at the sight.

Asuka starts coming back to her senses after the aura goes away.

“What?? What happened?” She asks.

“Asuka… your… your clothes…” Ikaruga stutters out.

She looks down and sees her new body.

“KYAAAA!!” She screams as she hurriedly tries to cover up her breasts and genitals.

Homura stares up at Asuka from the ground in complete and utter shock.

“Talk about a growth spurt there Asuka-chan! I thought only your breasts were getting bigger!” Katsuragi jokes.

“Mouu… Katsu-nee…”

“Wow Asuka! You just transformed like one of those characters you see on TV! That’s amazing!” Hibari exclaims while Yagyuu just stares.

“Ehehehe…”

Mirai just stares in awe.

“GIVE ME SOME OF WHATEVER THAT IS NOW!!!!!” She starts to run for the case of energy drink until Haruka grabs her by the shirt.

“No, Mirai-chan. You don’t know what that will do to your body.” Haruka calmly explains.

“LET GO OF ME YOU OLD HAG! LET ME GO THIS IN… !!!” Mirai shuts up quickly noticing a deadly aura starting to emanate from Haruka’s arm. “AH!! I’m, I’m sorry Haruka-sama!!! Please!! Don’t hurt me Haruka-sama!! I… I didn’t mean to call you an old hag!! I meant…!!”

“You meant what?” Haruka’s voice deepens back to what she used as Madame Revy with a smile still on her face.

Hikage and Yomi don’t say anything and just are confused of the situation.

Homura stands up and continues to stare. She looks straight into Asuka’s bountiful chest.

“A… Asuka?”

Asuka then looks down.

“Homura-chan! You’re so short now! This is amazing!” She shouts and removes her arms from protecting her decency and starts posing. Flexing her arms one after another, watching as the lemon-sized biceps rise and fall from each. “And I feel so much stronger too!”

Homura watches the show Asuka is putting on and starts getting irritated.

“So I think this settles it Homura-chan. I am now clearly stronger than you!” Asuka states as she puffs out her chest, causing her breasts to bounce.

“We’ll see about that Asuka!” Homura retorts as she quickly snags one of the bottles and opens it.

“Wait Homura-chan! That’s my drink! Don’t you dare steal it!”

“If it’s good for you, it’s good for me!!”

Homura chugs down the drink and tosses the bottle behind her in the dumpster. As she turns around, her crimson aura burns bright.

“And now, all I have to do is…. GAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

Homura clutches her stomach in pain.

“GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” She cries out again.

“Uh oh. Umm, Homura…chan?” Asuka starts getting worried.

“Ju.. Just you… wait… Asuka! I’ll… show… GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Asuka starts backing away slowly.

“Hey… Homura-chan… are you feeling okay?” She inquires shakily.

“I… I… I feel…”

Homura looks down and notices the toned muscles in her arms are starting to increase slightly in size.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Homura screams into the air as her crimson aura completely engulfs her. The flames from the aura are brighter than before. Homura begins changing the same way as Asuka had undergone.

Homura stands there with her arms flexed in front of her, looking like she’s straining as the pressure underneath her clothes builds rapidly. She starts gaining in height. Her flexed biceps eagerly start expanding to fill her shirt sleeves. Her shoulders grow, not be outmatched by her biceps. Stretch marks begin forming across her chest as her breasts begin to expand, accelerated by her building pectorals. Her back is starting to become larger and even more defined than before, evident through the back of her shirt, which is beginning to tear slightly. Her abdomen expands, causing her faint six pack to become a full-defined one with the muscles rising like dinner rolls underneath the shirt, pulling it even tighter as the shirt rises. The button on her jeans flies off as her glutes and quads are rapidly bulking up and filling out her pants. Micro tears begin forming at the seams. Her calves swell up and harden into perfect diamonds pulling the cuff of the jeans to the breaking point. Her feet explode out of her tennis shoes, leaving leather scraps on the ground. Tears form all along each sleeve of her shirt as the biceps push their way out. The front of her shirt that says “Dancer” has been stretched to its limit and large tears form, exposing her still swelling breasts, threatening to explode out of her sarashi wrap, billowing from top and bottom. The back of her shirt tears away completely, exposing the muscles in all their glory. Tears can be seen forming in the back of the sarashi wrap. Now completely shirtless, her jeans start splitting at every seam. Tan skin can be seen emerging and erupting from each tear. Her muscles continue to cause the splits to grow larger and larger until the jeans are left no more, and fall to the ground exposing her now extremely tight red G-string, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

“RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Homura roars, throwing her head back into the air.

The sarashi wrap and the strings of her G-string tear away completely as she roars.

The crimson flames begin to fade at the end of the transformation. Now, Homura has transformed into a 203 cm tall amazon with the muscles of an extremely well-trained fighter, slightly larger than Asuka’s, and a perfect G-cup bust to top it all off. And like Asuka, naked as a jaybird.

Asuka looks up slightly at Homura as she is now back to the same height difference between the two, with Homura being just slightly taller than her.

“What was that you were saying Asuka about being stronger than me?!” Homura asks while flexing her arms, displaying her slightly larger than lemons biceps.

“Mukyuuu!!! That’s not fair Homura-chan! That was my drink and you know it!!” Asuka shouts.

“And it looks like it did a lot better for me than wasted on you! Now, let’s fight!!” Homura responds, pointing her finger at Asuka.

The Hanzo Academy girls and Crimson Squad just sigh again at the scene unfolding.

“So much money wasted on her clothes there!” Yomi complains.

“It’ll be hard to find anything that would really fit her now. She’ll have to just walk around naked all day.” Haruka says with an evil smile and a camera.

Mirai is currently hiding around a telephone pole after narrowly escaping death from her comment to Haruka.

“I must get my hands on that drink at all costs!!” She says to herself.

“Did you see that Yagyuu-chan!?! That energy drink caused Homura-chan to transform as well! Isn’t it amazing?!” Hibari chirps.

Yagyuu just stands there in a shocked daze.

“Hey Asuka, don’t you think that’s enough now?” Katsuragi asks.

“No!! I must prove that I am stronger than Homura-chan!”

“No Asuka, I think your battle can wait till later. Let’s find you some proper clothes that are befitting of your new body so you aren’t exposing yourself for the entire city to see!” Ikaruga commands as she puts her arm back and displays how many guys have passed out from severe nosebleeds, and a few cell phones open taking pictures and video.

“C’mon Asuka!! What are you going to do?!” Homura shouts as she takes a fighting stance.

Asuka grits her teeth and eyebrows twitch as she takes another fighting stance. The case of Enerjuice catches her out of the corner of her eye.

“I wonder what two would do?!”

Homura attacks but misses as Asuka ducks out and grabs another bottle of Enerjuice.

“Asuka!! That’s not fair!...Wait. What are you… ?!”
“Down the hatch!”

Asuka drinks down the second bottle faster than the first.

“ASUKA!! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHAT IF IT KILLS YOU!?” Ikaruga shouts.

“I don’t think it will… Oh!! Ohhh!!” Asuka responds as the green aura forms around her again.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Wow. She’s growing.” Hikage states the obvious.

Asuka grows to 246 cm tall in a few seconds.

“That was different than before! I just got taller!” Asuka comments looking around and seeing everything smaller than before.

“Two can play this game Asuka!” Homura cries as she grabs another bottle and sucks it down to the last drop. Her crimson aura flares again and quickly rises to 253 cm in height. The two mini-giantesses glare at each other for a few seconds and then smirks.

Everyone else starts to realize what is about to unfurl.

“Uh, oh…” Katsuragi says.

“They aren’t…” Ikaruga starts.

“I think they are going to Ikaruga-san.” Yomi answers.

“Well, this is literally about to escalate fast.” Haruka laughs.

Hikage turns around and addresses the growing crowd.

“Everyone, evacuate the city and run for your lives. Kyaaaaaaa.”

The growing mob turns and then starts fleeing and screaming as Hikage said.

Asuka and Homura look at what is left of the case of Enerjuice and then back at each other. The two then run of the case pushing each other along the way.
“Let go of me!! It is mine!!!” Asuka complains.

“No it is not!! It is mine!! And I’m going to drink it ALL!!” Homura responds shoving Asuka out of the way.

The two of them each grab another bottle and down it instantly. They both grow at the same time to new heights of 307 and 316 cm for Asuka and Homura. They continue to slap and smack each other trying to keep the other away from the prized drink. Asuka trips Homura, causing her to fall to the ground, giving her enough time to rush back and grab another drink! Homura picks herself back up and grabs another as Asuka finishes her bottle. Asuka climbs up to 3.83 m now and looks down on Homura, until Homura finally surpasses her at 3.95 m.

“I’ll show you Homura-chan!! You won’t be taller than me for long!!” Asuka shouts as she starts running again for the drink.

“In your dreams Asuka!! I will always be bigger and stronger than you!!!” Homura shouts as she trips Asuka causing the ground to shake a bit. She wrestles Asuka down to the ground and Asuka starts wrestling back.

All of the shinobi girls have started to evacuate the scene… except for a few.

“Yagyuu-chan!! Come on!! We’ve got to get out of here to safety! Yagyuu-chan?”

Yagyuu continues staring blankly into space.

Inside her mind, Yagyuu thinks back to earlier when Hibari was wanting to try one of the bottles of Enerjuice. She then starts imaging Hibari growing as big and powerful as Asuka and Homura, complete with clothes being completely destroyed by her burgeoning muscles and breasts.

“Look Yagyuu-chan!! Now I’m the strongest one out of all of us! Isn’t it great!?”

Back in reality…

“Gahh!!” Yagyuu screams out as a gusher of blood exits her nose. She quickly covers her nose and clamps down on the bleed.

“Yagyuu-chan?! Are you okay!?” Hibari asks worried about her friend.

“Yes Hibari, I am fine. Say? Would you still like to try that energy drink out?”

Yagyuu produces a bottle of Enerjuice in front of her she just quickly grabbed from the case.

“Oh really Yagyuu-chan!! Yes I would love to still try it and transform like Asuka-chan and Homura-chan did!”

Yagyuu’s eyes brighten up in anticipation and her hands start shaking.

Asuka still wrestling with Homura spots the bottle in Yagyuu’s hand.

“H… H…. Here you… g… go!!” Yagyuu starts handing the bottle to Hibari, when all of the sudden, it disappears.

“Thanks Yagyuu-chan! I needed that!” Asuka shouts after drinking the bottle and growing underneath Homura to 4.78 m.

Yagyuu stands there wide-eyed and frozen.

“Yagyuu-chan?” Hibari asks her friend.

All of the sudden, Yagyuu is sitting on the ground facing a tree, sulking.

“Yagyuu-chan! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Nothing Hibari. Nothing but shattered dreams…” She replies sounding depressed.

Asuka reverses the position and tackles Homura down to the ground now with her increased size. Homura starts struggling against the giant kunoichi. She pushes and pulls to get away to grab more, and then she sees it.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! FINALLY!! I GOT ONE!!!” Mirai cackles in glee holding up the bottle of Enerjuice like a championship trophy. “And now… sexy powerful body here I!”

Homura snags the bottle away from her.

“Come?” Mirai looks at her empty hand in confusion.

“I’ll be taking that Mirai!!” Homura announces. She drinks the contents and outgrows Asuka again, now 4.93m tall!

Mirai suddenly sits right next to Yagyuu with the same sullen expression on her face.

“Nothing but shattered dreams.” Mirai keeps repeating like a broken record.

“Shattered dreams…” Yagyuu finishes the line from the hit 80’s song.

“Ahh!! Yagyuu-chan! Mirai-chan!! Pull yourselves together!!” Hibari cries out trying to get the two motivated again.

Meanwhile, the fight between Asuka and Homura continues to heat up. Various establishments around the shopping district are now being destroyed, with each girl being over one and a half stories high, as they fight each other to get more Enerjuice.

People are starting to run away faster as the fight intensifies. Except for a few perverts who just stand there and watch the giant, naked catfight in awe.

Both Asuka and Homura break free from each other’s grapple and lunge for the drinks. Homura is able to grab one in time.

“Ha! Have to be faster than that to defeat me Asuka!!” She gloats as she takes a gulp, empting half of the bottle before it disappears. “Wha?!” She says in shock as she starts growing.

“You were saying Homura-chan?” Asuka slyly replies as she finishes what is left in the bottle and growing bigger.

Asuka quickly grabs another one before Homura dives at her. Homura crashes to the ground, shaking it as she turns around and spots Asuka growing again, now over 6.71 m tall.

“Better luck next time Homura-chan!!”

Asuka reaches for yet another one when Homura kicks her legs out from underneath her, causing Asuka to fall face first into a building and crushing it.

“Remember Asuka, the bigger they are, the harder they fall!!” Homura exclaims as she grabs another and pops the bottle in her mouth like a candy. She quickly expands to just less than 7 m tall.

“Mukyuu!!!” Asuka exclaims as she pushes herself back up. “You should heed your own words Homura-chan!”

Asuka takes part of the rubble and chucks it at Homura. Homura deftly destroys the debris in midair with her powerful fist. And then notices it was just a distraction as Asuka tries to grab for a handful of bottles! She rushes and grabs at the same time. The two of them are able to grab three each and eat them. They both grow at the same rate. Asuka stops at 13.1 m and Homura tops out at 13.5 m. The shopping district is starting to look like a kaiju movie is being filmed there with people screaming and buildings being destroyed.

“You just wait Homura-chan!! I’m going to pop the rest of those bottles in my mouth and then you’ll never catch up to me!!” Asuka proclaims pointing at where Homura should be. “Eh? Homura-chan?”

All of the sudden from nowhere, Homura appears and body checks Asuka. She goes flying through the air and crashes into a skyscraper, bringing it down on top of her.

“Less talk, more action Asuka!! That’s why you never get anything done!!” Homura bellows. “And now, to finally put an end to this fight, as I will be the one towering over her!!”

Homura reaches down and grabs what is rest of the case of Enerjuice. As she starts raising it up to her mouth, open wide to receive her prize. The ground starts shaking violently.

Suddenly, Asuka bursts out of the ground underneath Homura and uppercuts the giantess knocking her into the air and crashing back down on top of all the small buildings that dot the shopping district. Blocks away, more buildings topple from the force of the fall.

“HA! Take that Homura-chan!” Asuka cries victoriously.

She watches as the rest of the Enerjuice tumbles through the air and crashes onto the ground and explodes everywhere like a water balloon.

“AAAAHH!!! Look what you made me do Homura-chan!!!”

Homura extracts herself out of the ground.

“Made you do?! I didn’t make you do anything tits for brains!!”

Asuka glares at Homura for the highly derogatory name she always calls her. She draws back her fist and gets ready to punch Homura. Homura grins wildly and does the same.

The two amazon, giantesses start to unleash their fists at each other.

“HEY MISS!!!” A voice from a megaphone calls out.

The two stop in mid swing and watch as a helicopter appears beside them carrying something.

Asuka looks closely at who is waving out of the cockpit of the copter.

“Ah!! Mister Peddler!! You were right! That drink is amazing!” Asuka shows off her new body to him.

“Mister Peddler?” Homura asks confused looking at the copter.

“HAHAHA!! ISN’T IT?! AND I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU!!”

He reaches down and pulls a lever. All of the sudden, the cargo the helicopter was carrying is released. It opens up on the ground revealing 4 extra-large bottles of Enerjuice.

“ENJOY!! EACH ONE CONTAINS AS MUCH AS A SIX-PACK!! I’LL SEE YOU LATER!!” He says as he flies off to safety.

“Thanks a lot Mister Peddler!!” Asuka waves as he flies off.

Homura wastes no time in lunging for the bottles that were just deposited on the ground.

“MINE!!” She cries out!

“AH!! NO THEY ARE NOT HOMURA-CHAN!! THEY ARE ALL MINE!!! HE GAVE THEM TO ME!!!!” Asuka shouts in response and dives for them. The ground shakes even more as their bodies slam the ground, fissures start appearing from where they crashed. More buildings topple and cars fall into the cracks.

The two shinobi stand up and open their hands. Asuka was able to grab three of the four bottles. Homura was only able to grab one.

“Tsk tsk tsk Homura-chan. Looks like I won!”

Asuka tosses the three bottles in her mouth.

“Tch! It’s not over yet Asuka!!”

Homura scoffs as she pops the bottle in her mouth. She rapidly expands to 51.5 m tall. Her expanding body pushes down a few skyscrapers and her feet demolish blocks upon blocks of the city streets.

“Oh? What’s wrong Asuka? Looks like I’m the victor as you haven’t even grown one, tiny bit!” Homura guffaws as she puts her hands on her hips and looks down at Asuka.

Asuka is holding her stomach in pain.

“Ohhhh… something… something is not… AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Asuka clenches her eyes shut in pain. Her green battle aura completely surrounds her and grows brighter.

“A... Asuka?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Asuka releases a yell that can be heard all across all of Tokyo. She opens her eyes back up and they are glowing pure green.

The screen goes black and music cuts out.

The phrase tsuzuku (To Be Continued) in hiragana appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.

So? How was it? Leave a comment below!

-Kai

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!

Last edited by Kaisai134; 06-18-2015 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Formatting issues...
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2015   #2
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

Talking Re: Senran Kagura FMG/GTS Story

And now... the thrilling conclusion!

The Edge Chronicles Gaiden – Subjects 05: Asuka and Homura (Part 2)
By Kaisai (kaisai134)

Story contains female muscle growth, breast expansion, and giantess growth
The scene opens up with an empty stage. A spotlight turns on and a microphone can be seen in the center. In the background, a big projection of sakura petals floating down is seen while “Moonlight” by Eri Kitamura and Hiromi Hirata plays... Kaisai walks out from stage left and walks up to the microphone.
“This is a broadcast of the Fanfiction Warning System. The following you are about to read is a fanfic. All of the characters who appear in this story are creations and sole property of Marvelous AQL/XSeed Games. The story takes place after the events in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. Thank you. This has been a broadcast of the Fanfiction Warning System.”
Kaisai walks away from the microphone exiting stage right.

The two shinobi stand up and open their hands. Asuka was able to grab three of the four bottles. Homura was only able to grab one.

“Tsk tsk tsk Homura-chan. Looks like I won!”

Asuka tosses the three bottles in her mouth.

“Tch! It’s not over yet Asuka!!”

Homura scoffs as she pops the bottle in her mouth. She rapidly expands to 51.5 m tall. Her expanding body pushes down a few skyscrapers and her feet demolish blocks upon blocks of the city streets.

“Oh? What’s wrong Asuka? Looks like I’m the victor as you haven’t even grown one, tiny bit!” Homura guffaws as she puts her hands on her hips and looks down at Asuka.

Asuka is holding her stomach in pain.

“Ohhhh… something… something is not… AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Asuka clenches her eyes shut in pain. Her green battle aura completely surrounds her and grows brighter.

“A... Asuka?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Asuka releases a yell that can be heard all across all of Tokyo. She opens her eyes back up and they are glowing pure green.

Asuka’s body begins growing and expanding rapidly as her aura grows brighter and brighter. Her muscles expand larger as well. Her arms double in size, legs become like giant sequoias supporting her massive body. Her abs expand even larger and split into a very large 10-pack. Her back broadens immensely, becoming even more statuesque looking. Her pectorals bulk up more and more into thick slabs of muscle. Her large breasts expand even larger than before and keep expanding. Her glutes swell and harden to large boulders of feminine muscle. She continues growing rapidly in height.

Homura watches in shock and horror as Asuka’s growing body begins to eclipse her. The district of Asakusa is completely leveled by the growing giantess’ feet as they push through and demolish everything in their path. Homura starts running as Asuka’s growth shows no sign of stopping. She finally stops running not too far away from Hanzo National Academy. She continues to stare up in horror.

Bigger and bigger Asuka’s body grows. Soon she hits 100 m! Then 150…300…500!! If anybody was still present in the city of Tokyo, they would be in fear and awe of the sight of the once, short and busty kunoichi transforming into a bodybuilder-sized amazon, giga-giantess.

Asuka starts screaming as the growth begins to slow down. The power of her voice shakes the entire city. Her aura flares even brighter as she screams. Finally, releasing a blinding flash of green. Her growth stops as she tops 727 m in height. Her eyes and hair both turn green as her aura, which remains around her, only duller than before. She starts looking around.

“Wha?? I… I… I…” Her voice booms across the city confused.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO HER?! HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE GROW THAT FAST AND THAT DAMN BIG?!?” Homura shouts staring directly at the giga-giantess’ calf.

The screen abruptly becomes staticky and is replaced with Haruka dressed in her shinobi outfit with her lab coat on in front of a chalkboard with graphs, equations, chemical formulas, drawings, etc.

“The answer to Homura’s question lies in the fact that the growth from the drink is not linear, but in fact exponential in nature. Which means as more is consumed, the larger the effect.”

She bends over folding her arms underneath her large breasts, propping them up for all to see.

“Thank you darlings. And now we take you back to your regularly scheduled amazon giantess fanfic.”

The screen turns to static again and we are returned to the scene where Homura is staring into Asuka’s gigantic calf.

Asuka then looks down and spots Homura staring at her.

“Ah! Homura-chan!! Looks like I am the winner of our contest! Hehehe!”

Homura takes a step back and starts craning her neck up still in horror and awe.

“Y… You… You just wait Asuka!! I… I’ll catch up to you sh… shortly!”

“Catch up? Hahaha! Sure Homura-chan! Oh my gosh! You look like a little toy from all the way up here! Oh look! It’s our school!”

Homura takes another step back but trips and falls over. She quickly turns to try and catch herself, but ends up crashing straight into Hanzo National Academy, breasts first.

“Oh shit!!” She exclaims as she falls, crushing the prestigious school to rubble.

“AH! HOMURA-CHAN!! HOW... HOW… HOW COULD YOU?!” Asuka cries with tears in her eyes

Homura turns over and sits up and starts backing away.

“No! Asuka! No! I… I didn’t see it… Believe me! I seriously didn’t know it was there!!!”

Asuka’s hand reaches down to pick Homura up.

“Mooouuu… Homura-chan!” Asuka says angrily.

Homura gets up to try and run but is caught. She feels Asuka’s hand wrap around her and pick her up. She starts struggling to get free. Asuka brings Homura in close to her face. Homura looks straight into Asuka’s angry face. Each bright green eye is about as big as her own body, with her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

“Mmmmmm….” Asuka growls.

“PLEASE!! ASUKA!!! I DIDN’T KNOW THE SCHOOL WAS RIGHT THERE!!!” Homura cries the tears streaming down her cheeks. “PLEASE!!! DON’T HURT ME!!!! ASUKAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Asuka’s face changes expression to a more relaxed smile.

“I believe you Homura-chan! Even I could’ve accidentally stepped on it from way up here! It looked like a little toy house to me! I only saw it because you were standing next to it.”

Homura stops crying and sniffles.

“R… Really? You… you forgive me?”

“Sure! It just means we’ll be out of school a little longer than a few days! Hahaha!”

Homura relaxes and sighs.

“But, let’s make sure you don’t trip over anything else. We’ll have to keep you somewhere close by where I can see you.”

“Keep… me… close…by?”

Asuka looks around her body.

“But I’m not wearing any clothes that would have po….!! I got it!”

Asuka changes her grip on Homura, letting her dangle in the air. She takes her and shoves her in the top of her ginormous cleavage.

“There we go! Perfect fit!”

Homura looks around and sees exactly where she is.

“ASUKA!!! HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS A PERFECT PLACE?! I’M STUCK IN BETWEEN YOUR FRICKEN MELLON TITS!!” Homura shouts furiously.

“But there is no other place you would fit Homura-chan! Don’t worry! Just stay put there until everything wears off!! I’m sure this is only temporary!”

Asuka starts walking, cracking the pavement as she strolls through Tokyo. Buildings are shaken from their foundations and crumble like they were made of gravel as each step has the energy equivalent to a magnitude 4.9 earthquake.

“Isn’t the view amazing Homura-chan? I’ve never seen Tokyo like this before! Have you?”

“No. Never.” Homura replies curtly.

“I guess you haven’t either! This is new to both of us!! Hahaha!” Asuka laughs.

She spots something in the near distance.

“Wait?! Is… Is that?!”

Homura looks forward and sees it. Her eyes widens.

Asuka starts jogging towards the object she spotted. Her breasts bounce up and down, bouncing Homura at the same time.

“GAAAHH!!! S… STOP… GAH!! JOGGGGGING!!!! GAH GAH GAH GAAAAAHHH!!” Homura works out in between getting smacked in the face and bounced around by Asuka’s breasts.

Asuka stops as she reaches the object in question, Tokyo Tower.

“Look Homura-chan!!” Asuka chirps. She holds her hand over top of the national landmark. “Tokyo Tower only comes up to my waist!! I knew I was huge!! But this is really neat!! What do you think Homura-chan?!”

“Oh wow... Real amazing…” Homura gives her best Hikage impression.

Homura starts evaluating her options.

“I’ve got to get out of here!! I can’t stand to be a damn accessory to Asuka’s damn, huge, gigantic breasts!! This is embarrassing as all Hell!!”

Asuka starts walking again, causing more wonton destruction.

“I wonder what other places we can find Homura-chan?”

“OHHH!! COME ON THINK!!!” Homura shouts as she turns around and bangs her head into Asuka’s chest wall. Her long ponytail flies up from the force into the air and falls gracefully back down, touching Asuka’s breasts.

“Hehhehehe. That tickled Homura-chan!” Asuka laughs slightly.

Homura’s eyes brighten and she starts to grin.

“Asuka. So you are ticklish now are you?” Homura calmly asks.

“More so in my breasts. That’s why it’s really hard for me when Katsu-nee starts groping me! I have to try my hardest not to laugh!” Asuka responds.

Suddenly, her eyes widen realizing what is about to happen. She stops walking and looks down.

“Homura-chan!!! Don’t you dare!!!”

Homura works her arms out of Asuka’s cleavage and raises them up with a devious grin on her face.

“San…”

“No… Homura-chan!! Please… Please don’t!!”

Homura bends her fingers, almost in the shape of claws.

“Ni…”

“Don’t!! Don’t do it… PLEASE!!”

“ICHI…”

Homura lowers her arms slowly towards the mountains of mammaries.

“PLEASE!! DON’T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!” Asuka begs, shouting out into the sky.

“ZERO!!!!” Homura cries out as she lunges her hands down full force onto Asuka’s breasts. She starts moving her fingers in random directions while moving her arms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Asuka starts laughing wildly.

Her breasts begin bouncing up and down wildly from the laughter. Homura starts sliding deeper into her cleavage. She continues tickling Asuka as she slides down.

“OHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! S… S… STOP IT.. HAHAHA HOMURAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA”

Asuka has tears in her eyes she’s laughing so hard.

Homura continues sliding down through the cleavage.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PL.. PL… PLEASE!!! ST… STOP IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”

Homura completely slides out of Asuka’s cleavage and begins falling towards the ground. She draws in her legs and gives an almighty thrust of her hips to redirect herself closer to Asuka’s body.

“SORE YA!!!” Homura cries out.

Once she is close enough, she extends her legs and starts pushing off of Asuka’s abs, running down her body. The highly-talented kunoichi keeps picking up more and more momentum as she runs straight down, finally stepping foot onto Asuka’s giant quads. The task has the added difficulty that Asuka is still laughing from being tickled mercilessly by Homura.

Asuka finally stops laughing and notices Homura has fallen out of her cleavage and feels something running down her right leg. She looks down and sees Homura.

“AH!! I don’t think so Homura-chan!!” Asuka yells out starting to reach for the smaller amazon.

“Just a little bit further….” Homura says out loud seeing her destination in sight.

Asuka’s hand starts coming in closer to grab Homura.

“Homura-chan!!!! I’m not letting you get away from me after TICKLING ME like that!!!!” Asuka shouts angrily.

Asuka’s hand hovers right above Homura. She doesn’t look up, keeps looking forward seeing Asuka’s knee approaching.

Homura’s feet make their landing on the right kneecap. Asuka’s hand starts approaching faster.

“NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Homura shouts into the air.

She uses the built up momentum and launches herself off of Asuka’s knee cap. Asuka instead of capturing Homura, ends up slapping her kneecap. Homura careens through the air moving her legs and arms, trying to keep the momentum going. She sees as a skyscraper that is still standing is approaching quickly. Homura tucks her head in and flies right through the building, slowing her down. She tumbles and lands about a kilometer behind it and looks back as the skyscraper collapses.

“I’ve got to find a place to hide, quickly!” She says out loud as she starts running.

Asuka starts walking rapidly following Homura’s trajectory.

“COME BACK HERE HOMURA-CHAN!!RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!” She shouts pissed off as can be.

Homura feels the ground shake violently, making it slightly harder to run.

“Thing is… I don’t blame her being pissed off one bit! I would be too is someone just did what I did!!”

She ducks behind still a few standing skyscrapers. She starts moving silently between each of them so as not to stay in one spot for too long.

Asuka stops when she sees the standing skyscrapers which only come up to about her knees and narrows her eyes.

“Come on out Homura-chan!! You know you can’t hide from me!!” Asuka proclaims as she punches one of the skyscrapers down into the ground.

Homura looks over and sees as the building she was hiding behind 30 seconds ago becomes instant rubble. A bead of sweat forms on the brow of her forehead and runs down the side of her face. She turns away and moves quickly to another building. She watches as the building off to the top left of her gets smashed next. Homura decides on the next building to move towards…but stops as soon as she sees it being the next victim of Asuka’s fist. She then quickly decides on another location and flees towards the waterfront. She gets spotted instantly.

“Ah! There you are!! COME BACK HERE AND LET ME PUNISH YOU HOMURA-CHAN!!!!”

Asuka takes off jogging after her again.

Homura dodges and weaves through various buildings to try and throw Asuka off.

“Damn!! She’s good!” Homura exclaims as she watches as Asuka keeps close track of where she is.

Homura eventually finds a warehouse entrance she can crawl inside and breathes quietly.

“Maybe I can hide in here long enough that Asuka will just give up, or the drink wears off one of the two!” Homura says out loud.

“There is another option.” A familiar voice rings out.

Homura looks around and spots Haruka. She is standing on a scaffold in her ultra-revealing shinobi outfit.

“Haruka?! Wh.. What are you doing here?!”

“Figured I would give you some help Homura-san.” She says as she raises the bottle of her new drug.

“Toss it in here!!” Homura shouts softly. She then opens her wide, gaping mouth.

Haruka grins evily as she starts to toss the bottle in. She can feel the hot, humid air from Homura’s breath, which is starting to make it a little more than unbearable. She finally throws the bottle in and watches it disappear as Homura swallows it.

“Thanks Haruka… wait a second… this, tastes strangely familiar…. Almost like?!”

A thunderous noise is heard outside. The top of the warehouse starts shaking and is pulled off. Homura looks up and Haruka has high-tailed it out of there.

“I…. found… you…. Homura-chan!!!!!” Asuka says in a sing-song voice as she tosses the roof of the warehouse from her hand into the bay. She then reaches down and plucks Homura up from the building. “I told you not to tickle me!!! That was rude Homura-chan!!”

Homura leans back in Asuka’s palm and watches as her finger gets closer and closer.

“And now… I’m going to tickle you as payback!!”

“No!! No!! No!! D... Don’t! Asuka!!” Homura starts pleading.

“Not going to work Homura-chan!! Here I… Huh?”

Asuka notices as Homura is starting to writhe in pain.

“Homura-chan? Are… are you okay?!”

“GAAAAAHHH!!!! OH!! GOD!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!” Homura cries out and breathing heavily with her eyes clenched tight in pain. Her crimson aura begins to glow around her and getting brighter by the second.

Asuka gets a really worried look on her face.

“Homura-chan… Don’t tell me!!! Y… You didn’t!!!”

She quickly places Homura back on the ground and steps back knowing full well what is to come.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!” Homura screams into the air laying in Asuka’s palm. Suddenly she opens her eyes. They are glowing a fierce crimson.

Homura’s body is engulfed in the crimson flames. She starts growing rapidly. She flexes her arms and watches as her biceps grow larger in size each second, till they look the size of grapefruits. Her pectorals expand into mighty plates of muscle, pushing her large breasts out even further as they expand as well. Her back muscles double in bulk and size, making her back look like a sculpted masterpiece. Her glutes surge further and further outwards. Her abdomen expands further as the six-pack turns into a perfect ten! Her legs add layer, upon layer, upon layer of new muscle, expanding larger to fit the rest of her body. All this time, her body has been growing taller, and taller, and taller!

Asuka watches as the flames get bigger and bigger symbolizing the growth of the amazon powerhouse within. Soon they reach up to her waist. And then to the bottom of her breasts. She backs away as they reach her chin. Soon they just pass over the top of her head.

Within the flames, Homura flexes each of her muscles tight and grits her teeth.

“RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” She roars out again like before. At the peak of it, there is a blinding crimson flash and her eyes and hair both change to the color of pure crimson. The flames dissipate and she is left with a duller crimson aura surrounding her, just like Asuka.

Asuka looks with slight worry on her face as the once toy-sized Homura is now a 750 m tall, bodybuilder-sized amazon, giga-giantess just like herself.

Homura looks straight at Asuka.

“Asuka…” Her voice booms.

“Yes… Homura-chan.” She replies a little worried.

“I will NEVER forgive you for shoving me inside those damn tits of yours!!!”

“Yeah!! Well I will NEVER, EVER forgive you for tickling me mercilessly like that!!!”

“Can’t you see that, I’ve already won?! Look! I am taller than you!!” Homura proclaims.

“That doesn’t count!! I am clearly stronger than you!! See?!” Asuka shouts flexing her large bicep.

“You call that a bicep!? Take a look at THIS!!” Homura flexes hers as well.

They both stare at each other’s muscles and suddenly realize there is very little difference between the two. They relax their arms slowly trying to think of something else.

“I know Homura-chan!! I win because I have the largest pair of breasts out of the two of us!”

Asuka proudly shoves her gigantic breasts out towards Homura.

“HAHAHA!! Well I guess that does prove it Asuka!”

“Rea… Really?!” She starts getting excited.

“You definitely are a TITS FOR BRAINS!!!!” Homura shouts as loud as she can.

“MUKYUUU!!!! HOMURA-CHAN!!!!!!!”

Asuka’s aura flares brightly and her dual wakizashi appear around her waist. She unsheathes the swords.

“I, Asuka, will show you a dance cloaked in shadow!” She announces loudly.

Homura grins as her aura flares as well. Her six katanas and her nodachi appear on her back. She grabs the six swords and holds three of them in between the fingers of each hand.

“I, Homura, sacrifice myself to the will of our dance!” She also announces loudly.

A smile appears on Asuka’s face.

“We should’ve just ended up doing this in the first place. Don’t you think so Homura-chan?”

“I agree with you Asuka! It would have saved us a lot of trouble and unneeded destruction.”

“And now…” Asuka starts and takes her fighting stance, with one sword in front of her and the other to her side, smiling.

“Let us finally decide…” Homura continues while taking her stance, holding her arms out to each side, with her katanas looking like claws in between her fingers, grinning.

“WHO IS THE STRONGEST!!!” They both shout in unison.

The two shinobi rush each immediately and their swords begin clashing. The piercing sounds of blades keening off of each other fills the air. Asuka deftly parries each swipe of the katana claws. Homura keeps putting the pressure on Asuka waiting for the moment to strike. Asuka begins spinning around like a top holding her swords out, moving in towards Homura. Homura falls back guarding herself with her katanas. She is able to break the spin and slashes at Asuka. Asuka’s aura glows brightly around her as she takes the hit. Homura continues to slash wildly at Asuka. Asuka takes hit after hit then slashes at Homura, stopping her intense barrage. She starts a wicked barrage of her own slashing at Homura. Homura’s crimson aura glows brightly with each hit and is knocked into the air.

“NINJA SECRET ART! DUAL SLASH!!” Asuka proclaims as she rushes forward and her swords elongate with green energy. The attack misses as Homura recovers in the air and lands.

“NINJA SECRET ART!” Homura announces. She raises her katanas and crosses them in front of her. “CHARGE!!!!” She starts slashing her claws and then disappearing and reappearing in different places. Asuka gets hit multiple times with the attack but stops it by landing a hit on Homura.

The two continue to clash their swords and fight each other. Every time one of them gets an advantage, it is quickly overtaken by the other. The two group leaders are around equally well-matched for each other. The city of Tokyo on the other hand…

Their battle causes even more destruction, leveling more and more districts. First is Minato, next is Ikebukuro, after that, Akihabara. Their fight continues to rage on. With each hit landed on each of their bodies, the aura glowing around them dims more and more. Both of them

Asuka dives into the ground and is nowhere to be seen. Homura quickly guards herself as the giantess flies up from underneath her, knocking her back a small bit. Homura begins slashing wildly again and then enters a top spin maneuver as well. Asuka takes multiple hits from it, her aura fading more and more. She is launched in the air. Homura chases after her to the air and continues to slash with her claws. Asuka gets knocked back again and then rushes towards Homura with her swords at ready. The two begin clashing wildly in midair. One keeps pushing the other back and vice versa. They refuse to let the other take the advantage.

Asuka is able to finally overpower Homura, knocking her back into the ground. She lands in front of the downed shinobi.

“NINJA SECRET ART!”

The blades on her wakizashi extend again with green energy.

“HANZO! FULL BLOOM!!”

She begins dancing, slashing her swords repeatedly at Homura. Homura gets hit by the attack and loses a good chunk of her aura. She is dangerously close to fainting. All of the sudden,

“NINJA SECRET ART!” Homura cries out.

She sheathes her katanas and reaches back for the nodachi.

“I will not lose!! CRIMSON!!!”

Her aura turns into flames and knocks Asuka away. Her hair falls out of the long ponytail and cascades down her back. She walks slowly, infused with the power of the flames towards Asuka. She slashes at her with the nodachi covered in flames. Asuka feels the burn from them as her aura fades more, also becoming dangerously close to fainting. Homura continues moving forward and slashing at Asuka. Asuka quickly tries to back up, but keeps getting hit by the attack. Soon she is knocked back into the air. Homura puts the nodachi back, her ponytail reforms, and grabs her katanas taking back to the skies.

Asuka defends herself again from Homura’s claws. The two begin their flying dance in the sky yet again. This is the final deciding factor. Both are on the verge of passing out. Blade after blade keen off of one another as they pressure each other back and forth.

Asuka’s green aura flares into flames.

“LIKE HELL I’LL LOSE!!!!!!” She cries out at Homura attacking even fiercer.

Homura’s crimson aura flares into flames.

“I’LL DEFINITELY WIN!!!!!!!!” She roars in response to Asuka’s last attempt to overpower her.

The two fight with the flames of their auras intertwining. Until…

Asuka misses a slash from Homura and is knocked back.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” She screams flying backwards in the air, her aura fading.

Homura chases after her. She brings her claws up above her head,

“THIS IS IT!!! ASUKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

She slashes down at Asuka. Asuka violently crashes back into the ground. All of the remaining buildings in Tokyo fall at the same time. The force is felt all the way up and down the Kanto prefecture, with places crumbling from the energy released.

Homura lands close by and looks down at Asuka’s body, knocked out in the ground. Her hair has changed back to her normal black color.

“I… win… Asuka.” Homura says softly as her aura fades completely as well. Her hair and eyes change back to normal as she collapses beside Asuka on the ground.

Weeks pass by as Tokyo is rebuilt from the destruction that was incurred from the fight between the two amazon giantesses. The city, no stranger to being rebuilt time and time again, has finally returned to full function. Back in the Asakusa ward, the shopping district has been completely rebuilt as if nothing had happened. There, resides a famous sushi stand owned by the famous shinobi Hanzo. Inside, he is humming along to his own tune, preparing his specialty, futomaki rolls.

“Hmm hmm hmmm hm hm hmmm.” He hums while laying the fish and vegetables on the large bed of rice, making sure to layer as much as he possibly can on it.

The sliding door opens and a person walks in. He looks up.

“Good afternoon Asuka! How is my granddaughter doing today?” He cheerfully inquires.

Asuka sits down at the counter. She is now 177 cm tall, with H-cup breasts and muscles that make her look like a professional athlete, decently sized, yet very toned. The sleeves of her school uniform are tight around the top of her arms, while she now has to leave the top few buttons undone so she can breathe. Her shirt doesn’t go all the way down to her waist, leaving just a hint of her well-defined six-pack. The skirt is buttoned, but is clearly tight around her waist with the skirt only going down to the top of her thigh.

“Hi Grandpa! I’m starting to do a lot better! It has just taken quite a bit of time to adjust to. But all that means is I have to keep on working harder!”

“That’s my girl! So, what is the news on the school?”

“It is about fully rebuilt. They told us to expect to be back in class beginning of next week. But, we have been continuing our training with Kiriya-sensei! He is the only one who wouldn’t let us take a break while the school was being rebuilt. In fact, he demanded that we assist them!”

“Oh Kiriya! Of course he would! He takes himself so serious!” He laughs as he sits a cup of green tea in front of Asuka.

“So Grandpa, why did you call me here today?”

“Well, I got my hand on some premium ingredients and I am making futomaki rolls out of them!” He enthusiastically proclaims.

“*GASP* FUTOMAKI!!!!!” Asuka chirps gleefully.

Hanzo sits a plate of two very large futomaki rolls in front of Asuka.

“Here you go Asuka! Eat up!!”

Asuka picks up the giant sushi roll.

“Itadakimaaaa…”

The sliding door opens again, this time, two people walk on through.

“Oh good! You made it as well! Just in time! Here! Futomaki rolls for you too!” Hanzo says as he fixes a place sitting.

Asuka turns her attention away from the roll in front of her face.

“Homura-chan!! It’s great seeing you again!”

“Hello Asuka!” The tanned shinobi responds.

As she sits down, she has also changed like Asuka. She is taller, coming up to 183 cm now. Her breasts settled in at a large G-cup. Her muscles are bigger and more defined, looking like an Olympic athlete. Her normal attire fits even more snug as the shirt now looks more like a halter top, and her pants resemble capris.

“Adjusting well to your new body?!” Asuka asks.

“Still trying to get the hang of these damn melon tits! I have no clue how you are able to do it! I was fine with my larger than average ones!” Homura complains as she lifts her breasts up and down.

“Hahaha! I don’t know myself! I guess I’m just used to them!” Asuka laughs.

Hanzo laughs at the scene and notices the other person.

“Oh! Haruka! Good to see you!”

Haruka walks up to the counter.

“Hello Hanzo-sama. And how are you doing today?”

“I am doing splendid! Would you like to accompany in the back room! I need some help getting more ingredients.”

“Sure thing.” Haruka replies.

She walks with Hanzo to the back room.

Asuka and Homura together eat their futomaki rolls.

“MMMMMM!!! Grandpa makes the best futomaki rolls!!!” Asuka beams.

“He definitely knows how to pack them full of everything!” Homura says in between bites.

Homura takes a big swig of tea to wash it down.

“So, Asuka, looks like I was the winner the other day!” She announces.

“*sigh* I know… But! All it does is makes me want to train even harder! Soon one day I will beat you again!” Asuka says enthusiastically.

“That’s my Asuka! And that is why I love having you as my rival!” Homura smiles.

“Same here Homura-chan! You are my strongest friend I have!” Asuka beams.

“I eagerly look forward to the day when we fight again!” Homura says.

“Me too Homura-chan! Me too!!” Asuka responds.

They continue eating their futomaki rolls.

I didn’t make you do anything tits for brains!

Asuka’s eyes widen and eyebrows furrow hearing the remark. She swallows the food in her mouth.

“Homura-chan!! You know I hate it when you call me that!!!!!!” She admonishes.

“I didn’t say anything!!” Homura retorts.

“Yes you did!! You called me tits for brains just now!! I heard you loud and clear!!!” Asuka fumes slamming the counter.

“Well then you must be hearing things because I didn’t say a damn word!!” Homura shouts slamming the counter as well. “Did I knock a few screws loose in that head of yours when I smacked your ass!?”

Asuka stands up quickly knocking over her chair.

“I’ll show you getting your ass smacked!!!” Asuka materializes her dual wakizashi around her waist.

“Bring it on then! I’ll smack yours once again!!” Homura shouts as her katanas materialize on her back.

The two shinobi glare at each other, ready to fight again. The air is still and silent.

Ah!! Mister Peddler!! You were right! That drink is amazing!

Their eyes grow wide as they just heard Asuka’s voice.

“Did… you say something Asuka?” Homura asks puzzled.

“No… that wasn’t me…” Asuka replies confused as well.

Mister Peddler?

The two turn their heads hearing Homura’s voice. They look towards the back room where the voices seem to be coming from.

HAHAHA!! ISN’T IT?! AND I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU!!

The two shinobi dematerialize their weapons and proceed to walk back behind the counter into the back room. They look around for the source of the voices. Asuka spots the TV on with a ton of DVD’s around it.

“Homura-chan… I think it is coming from there.” Asuka points.

They walk over and examine the screen. It is replaying the events that occurred a few weeks ago when the two of them grew into amazon giantesses.

“Asuka… is that?!” Homura looks in surprise.

“It… it is Homura-chan!”

The screen shows Asuka growing into the giga-giantess she became with various close ups on her expanding body and growing muscles. Asuka’s eyes are glued to the TV in horror. Homura leans down and picks up a DVD case. Her eyes twitch when she sees the cover.

“Asuka. Take a look at this.”

Asuka looks and her eyes twitch as well.

On the case is a shot of the two as amazon giantesses, naked as can be, grappling each other over top of a clearly photoshopped city with the title “SUPER AMAZON KAIJU SHINOBI BATTLE!” underneath it.

“Who!? What?! When?! How did they?!?” Asuka starts exclaiming wildly.

“I don’t know, but when I find them…” Homura cracks her knuckles.

Asuka spots something familiar.

“Wait a second… I recognize that stall over there!!” Asuka shouts and points. “That’s the stall the energy drink peddler used!”

Homura looks and then sees another one behind it.

“And that’s the one Haruka tried to fool us with in making us believe she was a gypsy!! Wait a second… Haruka’s drug… I had her give it to me when I saw her in that warehouse… it tasted familiar!”

Asuka walks over and sees empty bottles laying around. She leans over and picks it up. On the side, it says “Enerjuice”.

“And these are empty bottles of Enerjuice!”

“THAT’S IT!! THAT’S THE TASTE!! IT WAS ENERJUICE!! Haruka developed a drug to drastically increase a person’s energy!” Homura shouts.

“And the peddler… GRANDPA!!!! It had to be him!! He said the drink greatly increases a person’s energy!” Asuka exclaims.

The two look shocked at each other until they hear Hanzo and Haruka’s voices coming from another room. They turn their gaze in that direction.

A brilliant success I must say Haruka-san!! We are going to be rich!!

Yes! And the reactions on Asuka and Homura’s faces are too priceless!! I get so excited watching them writhe and transform. Oh!!

Asuka and Homura’s faces turn into scowls. They start walking towards the other room when something catches Asuka’s attention. She taps Homura’s shoulder. Homura turns around and looks at Asuka. Asuka points over to something sitting on the table. Homura looks. They both get devious grins.

In the other room, Hanzo and Haruka are sitting around having tea patting each other on the back.

“I talked with the distributor for the DVD. They want to know if we have a sequel planned!! The video is becoming a HUMONGOUS hit on the underground sites!” Hanzo laughs.

“Of course!! We’ll do just like before! We’ll evacuate Tokyo… set up all of my wonderful puppets… and this time, we’ll have a villain instead! We’ll do it more like a superhero movie!” Haruka plots.

“Oh! Please!! Go on!!”

“With my new and improved formulation, just one bottle is the equivalent to 6! And Mirai-chan is soooooo desperate.” Haruka smiles evily.

“And with that humongous inferiority complex she has… BRILLIANT!! And Hibari wants badly to be a heroine! Oh this is too good!!” Hanzo grins wickedly.

“Sounds like we have a plan Hanzo-sama!” Haruka extends her arm.

“That we do Haruka-san!” Hanzo does the same.

The two shake while smiling at each other.

“Oh, Grandpa….” Asuka’s voice rings out in a sing-song manner.

Hanzo’s eyes widen in shock.

“May we have a word with you… Haruka.” Homura says eerily calm.

Haruka’s eyes widen as well.

The smiles from the two’s faces drop immediately as they turn around. Standing in the door way with their arms folded in front of them are Asuka and Homura.

“A..Asuka!! D… Did you finish your meal?!” Hanzo asks shakily.

“Homura! Was the sushi really good?!” Haruka asks shakily as well.

“So, you two made us transform into amazon giantesses…” Asuka chides.

“To make a damn, shitty, FETISH PORNO!?!” Homura shouts.

“W… W… Well… Y… You see…” Hanzo starts sweating profusely.

“It… It was all Hanzo-sama’s idea!” Haruka cries.

“!! No it wasn’t! It was your idea!! You’re the one who said to make them into amazons!!” Hanzo shouts back.

“And who said to turn them into giantesses so that everyone could see their tits and asses anywhere they looked?!” Haruka snaps back.

The two partners in crime begin fighting amongst each other.

Asuka and Homura just furrow their brows and hold out their right arms. In them is a bottle. They unscrew the caps and let them fall to the floor. They proceed to drink the contents of each.

Hanzo notices what is going on out of the corner of his eye.

“AHH!! No, no, no, no!! You… You don’t need to do that!!!” He cries out in fear.

Haruka looks around him and sees what is going on. Fear comes over her face immediately.

“NO!!! NOT THAT ONE!!!! THAT’S MY NEW…” She cries out.

They drop the empty bottles.

“Formulation.” Haruka finishes.

Asuka and Homura’s eyes begin glowing bright green and red respectively. Asuka starts clutching herself tight and gritting her teeth. Homura, feeling the changes starting to come, also clutches herself and grits her teeth.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Asuka throws her head back and screams as her aura flares up around her.

“RRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Homura leans back and shouts into the air as her aura flares up as well.

The two become engulfed in the flames of their auras and begin transforming and growing like before. Their bodies swell up with pound after pound of muscle, their breasts become even larger orbs of perfection, their bodies grow rapidly in height causing them to fill the doorway they were standing in. Sound of fabric tearing and shredding fills the air. The force of the growth causes them to break through the doorway climbing even higher.

Hanzo and Haruka quickly get up and start to run to the other side of the room as the growing giantesses feet expand towards them. They notice the size and definition of each of the girls’ powerful muscles that keep expanding.

Asuka and Homura continue to grow and expand through the building until they reach roughly 7.00 m in height. Together they scream and roar in unison when the transformation is complete once again. They stand there together with bodybuilder builds, extremely large breasts, and their hair and eyes are the same color as their respective auras that surround them, and stark naked once again. They look down glaring at the two, terrified shinobi. Asuka has her arms crossed in front of her, while Homura is cracking her knuckles.

“R… Remember girls… V.. Violence is not the answer.” Hanzo says aloud.

“Yeah… I’m… S..Sure we can t… talk this all out!” Haruka adds.

The two amazon giantesses draw back their right fists.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Hanzo and Haruka scream in unison.

Asuka and Homura proceed to pound both of them into the ground. They then turn around and walk out the front of the building, bringing it down in the process.

“So… I guess we have to wait for this stuff to wear off again?” Homura looks at Asuka.

“Guess so Homura-chan. Well, let’s at least not try to fight while like this. We caused so much destruction last time.”

“Haha. Yeah… we definitely went overboard…”

“So… see you later Homura-chan!” Asuka waves as she turns around to walk away.

“See you around Asuka!” Homura waves as she turns around to walk away.

The two rival shinobi take about ten steps away from each other.

Homura turns her head slightly and narrows her eyes.

Asuka turns her head as well and narrows her eyes.

Suddenly the two of them start running towards each other with their fists cocked back and proceed to punch at each other with grins on their faces.

Thank you for reading!! Like it? Love it? Don't quit my day job? Leave a comment below!

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2015   #3
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Re: Senran Kagura FMG/GTS Story

Not big enough!:P How about having them to DEVOUR everything while growing!:P
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, fmg, gts, muscle growth, senran_kagura