free hit counters
FMG/sort of She-Hulk video - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-08-2015   #1
Matador
Frequent Poster

FMG/sort of She-Hulk video

Maxgrowth has finally done a female muscle growth with she-hulk style points called Gamma Bombz Part 1. There is on-screen muscle growth, plus breast expansion and hair color/facial make up change to green. There is a bonus belly expansion very late in the clip which transitions toward Part Two of the clip.
I asked why he didn't go for a full fledged she-hulk clip and he said he wanted to find a top notch body painter to do the green skin, and that sometimes the net response to she-hulk clip is pretty brutal and he wanted to put his toes in the water first.

http://taylormadeclips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6070

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2015   #2
midnight_writer
Process Fan

Re: FMG/sort of She-Hulk video

The "belly expansion" is precisely why I'm not buying this clip.
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2015   #3
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I can understand the inability to paint her skin green, and the wariness of the negative reactions this type of clip can generate. However, no attempt at clothes ripping and including a belly expansion for a hulkout clip is something I don't quite understand. For these reasons, I don't have an interest in purchasing this, and I hope Maxgrowth is open to suggestions, if he makes another attempt in this genre.
Unread 06-09-2015   #4
MG
StoreCrew

The reason there is no clothes ripping, is that currently the muscle prosthetics don't allow it. Which is why I never intended this to be a "true" She Hulk clip. It's intended as a Female Muscle Growth clip that has She Hulk "accents" to try and give something to the She Hulk fan base that has very little content out there (relatively speaking).
And the belly growth, as described, is in the very last part of the clip and transitions to Part Two which is more of an Extreme Hourglass clip and veers away from the muscle motif. TMC does the editing on our clips, and while I agree ending part one before the Belly Growth would have made more thematic sense, I don't feel it undermines the quality or value of the clip as a whole.
I really do appreciate the input, and I never razz anybody when they say they don't like things in a clip or are critical of it. But, it was pretty clearly stated what the clip was. I never promoted it exclusively or even primarily as a SheHuilk clip, so I hope it can be judged on it's merits.
I suppose until I know I can do a high quality she hulk clip, I will not include anything that might confuse people about the nature of the clip.
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2015   #5
Conker
King of All the Land

That's a shame. I have video FX talent and I would be more than happy to digitally green her skin for the clip (for free, of course) if I could contact the maker somehow.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2015   #6
75thparellel
guy

I bought the clip since its very rare you seem FMG stuff like this and definitely wasnt disappointed. When you dont think of it as a she hulk clip its not too bad for what im guessing is a first attempt and some testing out of the FMG suit. I did like the green hair/makeup accents, i find it did at to the whole idea that shes changing. I also really liked the actress, she was definitely cute by my books.
The only few suggestions i have that im not sure are even possible or not would be to maybe have the model in a slightly tighter/less bulky shirt next time, if thats possible with the suit of course. Maybe some dialogue from the actress while shes growing, talking about if shes enjoying it or how big she feels like shes getting. Some shots that are slightly farther back so the models whole upper body can be seen while growing would be cool too. It would also be cool to see the model get taller aswell since ive always found that adds to muscle growth.
Obviously some of those things are a personal preference and it can be hard to cater a clip to everyone since we all have different tastes.
Overall though definitely not bad, heres hoping you make another!
Unread 06-09-2015   #7
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG View Post
The reason there is no clothes ripping, is that currently the muscle prosthetics don't allow it. Which is why I never intended this to be a "true" She Hulk clip. It's intended as a Female Muscle Growth clip that has She Hulk "accents" to try and give something to the She Hulk fan base that has very little content out there (relatively speaking).
And the belly growth, as described, is in the very last part of the clip and transitions to Part Two which is more of an Extreme Hourglass clip and veers away from the muscle motif. TMC does the editing on our clips, and while I agree ending part one before the Belly Growth would have made more thematic sense, I don't feel it undermines the quality or value of the clip as a whole.
I really do appreciate the input, and I never razz anybody when they say they don't like things in a clip or are critical of it. But, it was pretty clearly stated what the clip was. I never promoted it exclusively or even primarily as a SheHuilk clip, so I hope it can be judged on it's merits.
I suppose until I know I can do a high quality she hulk clip, I will not include anything that might confuse people about the nature of the clip.

I appreciate the explanation, MG, and I hope I didn't come across as too harsh, as that was not my intent. I was more puzzled than anything, being a big fan of female hulkout clips. Whenever I see the word "gamma" in a female transformation clip, I figure it is hulkout clip, of some sort. You are trying something unique and different, which I find quite admirable. If we all liked the same things, this world would be quite bland.
Unread 06-10-2015   #8
MG
StoreCrew

Conker: Thanx for the offer. You can contact me at maxgrowthproductions@gmail.com
I would sincerely appreciate your help.

75thparellel: Thanx for your purchase, and I'm happy you enjoyed the clip. I will take your suggestions to heart and see if we can't incorporate some of them on our second attempt.

Freddy84: No problem, man. It's cool. I was worried in retrospect that I had been too cranky myself.
I hope when we are able to do a true She-Hulk clip it will be more up your alley

Matador: Thanx for promoting some of my stuff here. I should probably be more active here, but it's hard to stay on top of all the forums and sites.
MG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
female muscle growth, fmg, shehulk