free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-29-2013   #25
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: New clip - "silent film"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Much like Magnus said, I think this was good for a first attempt. I look forward to your future efforts with clothes ripping growth. I would like to see you make a reluctant growth clip, where you are alarmed by your increasing size gradually reducing your outfiit into shredded tatters, until you are finally nude and wondering if you will ever stop growing at all. Keep it up, as you definitely have my interest piqued.
^ What he said. ^_^

Unread 04-29-2013   #26
Conker
King of All the Land

Re: New clip - "silent film"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
MAGNUS, thanks for mentioning the low price on this clip! :-)

A girl can never have too many compliments. :-)
kisses
Missa
Thanks for that. I hate having to shell out $18 for a shoddy clip, but luckily this was worth more than what it was priced at. Thanks.
Me being one of the people here who don't care for foot growth, I'd say that the foot growth and clothes growth should take up an equal amount of time.
Unread 04-30-2013   #27
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

I would say for outfits rather than going to department stores. Go to thrift shops, you can find good items for cheap. A fair bit of them will be on their last legs anyway. So really that would be the place to start looking for outfits. Bargain bins or clearance racks work well too, nordstroms and other cheap places are good too. Really you are looking for things that will film well but aren't made very well. This will help your process out in the long run.
Unread 04-30-2013   #28
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba
Really you are looking for things that will film well but aren't made very well.
So the discount rack at Wal-Mart?
Unread 04-30-2013   #29
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Nice tribute to the silent films.
Unread 04-30-2013   #30
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Missa, no problem. I enjoyed the clip and am glad so many others did too. I wish you all the luck with your future ones, and hope you use the things we discussed to great success with other clips.

I am really happy you enjoyed filming it so much. When that happens it makes the clips so much more enjoyable to watch.

If you ever have any questions or need to run an idea by some one, or looking for one, I'll be around here or on deviant art now.

Best of luck and keep dreaming big.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
Unread 05-01-2013   #31
jestergts
Lurker

Where do you accept requests and feedback, Missa? I thought you could do a slow sexual growth vid where you combine your truth or dare idea into your man winning a few dares in which he dares you to grow and you can use non-special effect to start with camera angles, crouching to standing, standing up on boxes, etc... so that you start short than him, and your sexual arousal has you grow to his height, a few inches taller and eventual to mini-gts size!
Unread 05-02-2013   #32
TBG
Frequent Poster

One of your best so far. The growth was really nice.
Unread 05-06-2013   #33
tiger_rider
Lurker

the preview looks awesome. Not only does it look to be a rather arousing video but it also seems to have an artistic merit by being an homage to silent films.

Not to mention you are a gorgeous woman and I actually rather enjoy that you are willing to bare it all unlike some other production companies. Pay day is Friday so it looks like it is time to treat myself.

Also, I hope that down the line you'll do another giant couples growth video. You should share this on the giantess city forum as well Missa. Only helps to make more sales!
Unread 05-17-2013   #34
missa
Producer

Thumbs up MISSA Foot Growth Video

Hi Everyone--

I listened carefully to your suggestions. I made a really fun and sexy video that focused on FOOT GROWTH. You wanted shoes breaking? I gave it to you. You wanted prolonged foot growth, and I give you two separate foot growth scenes. I really hope you love it! I appreciate your suggestions and worked hard to make this clip a good one for foot fetishists and growth fetishists alike.

Many thanks and kisses!
Melissa

PS. PLEASE protect my current business and future family and do not share my clips.
Unread 05-17-2013   #35
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: MISSA Foot Growth Video

I'm not sure I'm seeing this right from the preview, but were you using green-screen at one point?
Unread 05-17-2013   #36
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Re: MISSA Foot Growth Video

Thanks Missa,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm. The clip looks great and you are a very convincing actress. Looking forward to a growth/mini gts and I'm seriously considering a custom clip.
Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation