free hit counters
What's the best transformation piece? - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2013   #49
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Re: What's the best transformation piece?

Favorite Drawn Art: Immortal Tom's Girl to Bimbo
Favorite Photomanip: Really old one of a Catgirl-morph was one of the things that eventually lead me deeper into the tf genre.
Favorite Sequence: Probably Silverbulletproof's DC weres
Favorite Story: Animorphs or the Sailor Moon Catgirl thread on Bearchive addventure.
Favorite TV scene: Human to Dog So Weird, Girls to Mermaids Honey I shrunk the Kids TV series
Favorite Movie scene: Don't really have one. The Girl to Werewolf in cursed was decent

Also as a special honorable mention to Mashiro's transformation into beauty
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #50
PheagleAdler
Football Player

I have to say, Leo does some nice work. AlphaLuna is probably one of my favorite transformation stories, a category which I don't really get into that often.

As for favorite TF pieces, it's really difficult to decide. I am a big TF fan, but I do prefer pieces with torn clothing to those without. It's just a fetish of mine I suppose. How about some of my favorite artists? Black-Rat (Keanon Woods), Catmonkshiro, Edmol, Angrboda, Kuma...they all do some fine work.

Or how about this piece I discovered in the past year? http://eedenartwork.deviantart.com/a...tzer-295794096
PheagleAdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014   #51
BerryWhite
Looker

Hi everyone, long time TF fan but very new to this Forum, just chipping in my opinions:

Art/Sequence: LoboLeo does some of the most incredible stuff I've ever seen, but I always seem to come back to this one, http://black-rat.deviantart.com/art/...on-p1-26563884 the small story and process combined have never been topped for me.

Live Action: The Howling, for some reason I like this one over AWiL. Proabably because it's the first one I saw and started me down this road

Photomanip: SomethingWild's 'Before it's too late'

Story: I am not super into the written side, so I don't feel like I can form an opinion on my favorite there, simply because there is a teensy tiny sample size that I've read to choose from. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited by BerryWhite; 03-22-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: clarity
BerryWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014   #52
edwardfandango
Process Fan

Asking the tough questions, huh? I'll get in on this.

Art/Picture: "daddy" by Angrboda hit me where it hurt back in the day. It was one of the first sequences that fateful google search revealed to me all those years ago, and it still sticks with me today. Transfur's pretty much the TF community's gateway drug, so I can't imagine there are many people reading this thread who haven't seen it already (it's one of the most popular there), but if you haven't, do yourself a favor and check it out. One of the best tail growth scenes out there, if you ask me. StilettoPink's/Wat's "Little Red" is radder than rad, and I've loved pretty much everything Altair bangs out. It's tough to find, but Ranzab's "Werewolf Fellacio" is a classic, too.

Movie: The TF in 2000's Ginger Snaps gets a bit grotesque for me towards the end, but that scene where Brigitte tapes down Ginger's developing tail is something else.

TV: Some clips from "Being Human" are pretty good, though I've never seen a complete episode. And it's not much of a TF, but there's this short film (I've heard it's by David Lynch, but don't quote me on that) called "Girl With a Tail" about a cute girl with a great tail. She gets naked too. My current avatar is a screen from it.

Story: Umgestalten's "Rebel" on the Doc's Lab is amazing. If you're a sucker for slow process TFs and good context, it'll be right up your alley.

Great topic, Shadow_Dragon. Threads like these always result in some great content sharing. If anyone needs some links, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by edwardfandango; 03-22-2014 at 10:40 PM.
edwardfandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014   #53
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

"Girl With a Tail" is awesome (so is "Pakodate-jin") but I don't believe that it has any kind of TF in it.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2014   #54
misterbiscuitbarrel
Leecher

Where would I find this story? I've seen it referenced in numerous places and I'm quite curious.
misterbiscuitbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2014   #55
misterbiscuitbarrel
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Picture: If I had to pick one right now, probably this: http://yunners.deviantart.com/gallery/23684748#/d243z5o
Animated: Fubuki to triple breasted mouth-vagina demon in LA Blue Girl
Live Action: The She-wolves in Trick or Treat http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xob...ion_shortfilms
Short: Mako's The Hunted

Story: Probably The Moon Coin by our very own Rei-Lin
Where can I find The Moon Coin? I've been seeing it referenced around quite a bit and I'm rather curious.
misterbiscuitbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2014   #56
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

It's right here on The Process, just do a search for it.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote