free hit counters
What has become of Reif? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-13-2014   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question What has become of Reif?

Hi there,

Forgive me if the title of this thread seems off or odd - distinct even in my history of wordy, sometimes vague posts - though it's a subject that I feel compelled to raise here.

Of note, I don't deny that there is a personal element to this, between myself and the mentioned writer, though as seemingly most available avenues of contact seem to effect little response, I feel I might have little recourse but to indicate my concerns here.

For a time now, I've been trying to contact the writer - notable in our community as the author of such compelling stories like The Succubus Bride trilogy and Of the Hunters and Hunted - though once open avenues of contact have now gone quiet, seemingly.

To note, the fictions in question can be found on his Fictionmania page, with relevant links here (TSB - Part One) http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readt...02925641537789 (Of the Hunters and Hunted) http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readt...91204414432006

My apologies if this seems selfish or self-serving, though I would be openly curious as to if there has been some wider circumstance, that I'm not aware of this year, or if something further might explain things. If the author himself were to read this, I would be happy to be contacted and inclined to listen too.

My thanks for your considerations on this post, which I hope it not too unseemly to the community ^^;.

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014   #2
Denmark
Leecher

Re: What has become of Reif?

I too have noticed and lament his continued absence.
Denmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014   #3
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

There is another story that I know of and have done some pre-reading on. It's not finished though but I do know that it's percolating.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014   #4
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi there,

My thanks for your views, and particularly insight too; this information very much intriguing, and perhaps the seed of something interesting to come. Still, I remain just a little perplexed in my perspective, but cannot deny that this information has sparked some new vitality, when it comes to this subject .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote