free hit counters
Full Moon Howl (Wolf male growing gigantic) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-20-2013   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Full Moon Howl (Wolf male growing gigantic)

This is a commission for AlphaVragg735 (DeviantArt).

Warning: This story contains expansion, macro, massive muscle growth and cock growth. You’ve been warned!

Vragg is copyrighted to AlphaVragg735.

---------------

Full Moon Howl, by DragonMasterX.

Cauldron Springs was enjoying an exceptional summer night. The moon shone brightly over the mountains and bathed the grassy plains below with a beautiful white glow. It was that time of the month again when Earth’s natural satellite could be seen in its full splendor.

A loud howl pierced the forest’s tranquility. Little animals vacated their homes while grasshoppers cut their songs short. The ground rumbled as heavy footfalls left astoundingly big prints on the creature’s path. Thickly muscular arms coated in gray fur bulged with power, their paws causing the trees to creak and bend to the sides as it made its way forwards. Growls of excitement filled the area as Vragg experienced that one time of the month again.

A nine foot tall beast he was. The wolf wasn’t in his usual form, but he wouldn’t have it any other way tonight. The moon was granting him power, it was granting him strength. His musculature bulged and swelled each time this happened, his body stretched to its incredible height, his manhood broke every record in the book of ridiculous proportions. The blue stripes decorating his body were especially shiny tonight, when every bit of him became bulgy, inflated, and absolutely massive.

He found himself panting as his naked form strode through the woods. The night was young, yet he had already reached his peak. Vragg was stuck with his god-like body, swollen to geometries that any body-builder would yearn for. But it wasn’t nearly enough. Vragg could feel it inside of him, all of that power and raw strength. He clenched a fist and brought it to his face, his nostrils flaring as he grinned. “Why don’t you completely infuse me? I can stay big, the most powerful wolf!” he roared at himself, as if commanding his body. It would not comply.

Ever since he could remember, Vragg had always changed during full moons. It was like the mythical werewolf, except his already lupine form simply grew larger and stronger on nights like these. Ever since he could remember, he’d always wanted the process to stick; out of the average 30 days per month, he only got one to enjoy this. That’s why he got into science, why he wanted to advance his research. Vragg deserved to be the Alpha all the time!

He licked his chops as he forced every muscle in his body to tense up. The power was intoxicating; his biceps were bigger than basketballs, his pectorals two perfectly cut slabs of meat blocking sight of his solid eight pack. His legs were as thick as tree trunks, thighs competing for space with his huge ball sack whereupon his gigantic wolfhood nestled. All of those flared and bulged when he flexed; his back even seemed wider when he stimulated his deltoids. Vragg knew he was a beast in this form, and this is exactly how he wanted to be every fucking day. “Tonight, I frolic…” he got down on his four mighty paws, the feral monster inside of him wanting to feel the pleasant breeze against his fur. “…I deserve this break.” With a big, sexy smile, the huge male broke into dash. Leaves from the trees were torn from their branches as his form zoomed with impossible speed, the mixed joys of freedom and power driving his mind.

-------------

“Honestly, doctor. How can you live like this?”

It was early in the morning of the following day. The radiant sun light that came through the open windows was most unwelcome. A groaning Vragg woke up at his spot on the floor of his weekend-outing hut. The wood still felt warm; it had been a humid night. As the blue striped, gray furred wolf sat up, discarded pizza boxes and empty soda bottles fell off his lithe form. The dream was over. Vragg was most convinced that his outing had been no illusion from his brain, but with his form small again and in every way average, disappointment was all he could process. “I’m fine, Zhara.” He grumbled slightly, one of the pizza boxes conveniently covering his privates.

“I’m sure you are. Seems to have been an especially wild night, huh?”

“And I trust you were filming all of it from a distance.”

Zhara giggled. The wolfess titled her glasses and tugged on her shirt, “I had to leave the camcorder on. Went to sleep after a while. You are so full of energy when you’re in your Alpha form. Still can’t believe you woke up at 7.”

Vragg stretched to get rid of the numbness. He stood up and quickly shot his paw down to catch the slipping pizza box. “Nngh… doesn’t come without its perks. But I’m good enough to go to work already. Can I get some privacy here, Zhara?”

She teasingly whistled at the wolf and then turned around with a playful smirk. “You seem eager today! But then again, who wouldn’t, when we’re so close to completing your project?”

Vragg smiled as he quickly slipped over to his room, where he would find his wardrobe. He first stepped into the bathroom to groom himself though. Vragg’s employment was in Cauldron Spring’s downtown area after all. He still spoke from his room, “You’ve got all the samples for this month packed, right?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“The documents and notes with the transformations organized?”

“Yep.”

“Supplies ready?”

“Triple-chip chocolate.” Zhara seemed to be losing her patience.

“Excellent!” Vragg concluded and came back out in his casual attire. “Let’s go then, Zhara. I want to get this done today!”

-------------

Among the Phin & Co. laboratories, there was no such thing as thinking small. Vragg was one of the many accomplished scientists who worked hard every day to bring the next big medicament, vaccine or performance-enhancement drug to the market. Ethics and morality were always a priority, but those petty values mattered little to someone with Vragg’s ego. Save for Zhara, his faithful lab assistant, no one knew of Vragg’s particular condition. His Alpha form was a well-guarded secret.

Zhara was a fan of Vragg’s work, and had eventually become his confidant after enough time teaming up. The wolf couldn’t have asked for a more willing girl, excited to help him reach his full potential as the strongest of his species; perhaps in the entire world. It didn’t hurt that she had a good body going for her either.

Vragg’s plan had been in motion for longer than a year. Unfortunately, tapping into the unknown sources of the lunar energy catalyst and his own body’s metabolism was not something that could be broken through in one day. Experiments had come and gone, with built up excitement and promises of success ultimately crushed by the cold and unforgiving reality. Vragg and Zhara never lost hope however. Vragg’s superiors were mostly kept in the dark but it helped that the company’s policy was to leave geniuses with their quirks of privacy alone, so they could create. He was an ambitious wolf, he wouldn’t let anything or anybody stop him from his goal. Zhara and he were able to keep up with their demands to cover for their “side-project”, and were usually successful. With Vragg’s record, he could allow himself time.

Today was no different. He wanted to start as soon as possible. Zhara was as exuberant. They were trying to use a sample of his tissue and replicate the effects of lunar energy on it; the catalyst to Vragg’s transformation had already been determined. Now all they had to do was to somehow synthetize a drug that would allow his glands to secrete a substance on-par with the ones created during his moon bath.

It wasn’t as easy as it could be explained. “There is no effect on this sample, doctor…” Zhara lifted a frown from the microscope. Vragg seemed tense, but jotted his notes down.

Stimulation frequencies, cell replication speed, hormonal balances, among a plethora of other variables. They bogged the two scientists down. Their days were better resumed in their attempts to control them all. Weeks of experimentation went by in an almost religious, monotonous schedule. They would only take breaks when the labs were closed even for the personnel. Even the nights out in the city fast food restaurants were spent debating equations and biochemistry.

The next full moon was getting close. Vragg could feel it in his body, how it yearned for that power. Zhara knew how much this meant to her superior, and that only made her even eager to close the gap between what he wanted and what they continued to get.

Vragg couldn’t believe his ears when one day, the pretty wolfess practically seized him from his microscope and forced him down on her chair. “I found the correct frequency…! Cells are multiplying exponentially! Degeneration is at less than 0.00001%. The process is finally stable!”

“Oh my god, Zhara! You’ve done it… You’ve really done it!” the wolf’s eyes couldn’t believe it either. Months, no- years of constant planning and replanting formulas, finally done with. Vragg reran the numbers to make sure and he only made Zhara grow prouder with her procedures. Simulations, secondary tests, safety measures… Everything checked out. “C’mere, you!” Zhara was hugged into the sleeved furry arms of her superior. The female was more than pleased with the reaction.

“We’ve done it, doctor. We’ve…”

“No Zhara, it was you. You did this for me. And I won’t forget it…” Vragg grinned widely, his tail wagging like an excited puppy’s. “Now, we should be able to begin producing the vials for live testing!”

Finally, it was going to happen. Vragg would be able to maintain the form he’d been so long craving. Whatever the ulterior applications of the drug he would fully credit Zhara for; the girl deserved fame and recognition, and he would make sure she got them. A night of bliss was in order.

-------------

The next afternoon, overnight mixers and the other equipment had finished synthetizing Full Moon Howl, Zhara’s formula. Vragg’s eyes showed a glint of almost fatherly-pride, his very own assistant having been the one responsible for fulfilling his life-long dream. The batch was complete: eight test tubes with blue liquid neatly arranged in a holder. The wolf didn’t want to wait any longer.

“I got the camera ready, doctor,” Zhara smiled with her camcorder in hand. “Aren’t you going to take your coat and clothes off?”

Vragg shook his head no, a big smirk crossing his muzzle as he took one of the test tubes and casually swirled its contents. “These won’t fit me anymore after I’ve finally fixed my height. I want to feel them breaking apart.”

“Ooh, kinky,” Zhara playfully stuck her tongue out while she got her camcorder to start filming. She signaled with a thumb up.

“Behold now, as I shed this weak and small form, and rightfully claim the power that belongs to me!” Vragg uncorked the tube as dramatically as he could. The liquid shook but didn’t spill. It looked like a novelty drink from afar. Zhara giggled at his hammy performance, but kept herself focused. “To you, my lovely assistant,” he winked over at the wolfess. A quick swig was all it took for the formula to be downed. Vragg tasted it for the fraction of a second it caressed his taste buds. It was bitter, but bitter was the strongest point of good medicine.

Full Moon Howl was almost instantly integrated into Vragg’s system. He closed his eyes to be able to relish the moment. Soon enough he could feel the rate of his heart-beat pick up; Vragg couldn’t tell the medicine and his excitement apart anymore. As the wolf’s body assimilated the substance, every cell in his body became busy with consuming the resulting energy that began to generate due to his supernatural metabolism. Visually, Zhara could see as his shirt tightened around his chest, his coat hugging his arms as Vragg’s hips threatened to expand.

The wolfess of science was no stranger to this sight, but it was a treat to watch this transformation take place during those beautiful full moon nights. Only now it was happening during the day. Vragg was lost in a sea of hormones, the process different than what he was used to, but pleasurable all the same. His body was beginning to expand, his form swelling outwards in every direction. Limbs bulked up with tight muscle cord, his hips and shoulders flaring out to accommodate such growths. His back began to pack on extra bulk as he started to stretch upwards. The lab coat on his person was the last thing to protest. Sneakers, pants and shirt were all becoming torn versions of themselves, busting at the seams as growing wolf beef attempted to force its way out.

Vragg was drooling already, unable to keep his cool. His eyes opened wide, his grin like that of a madman’s. He felt perfectly good, great even. “I feel it, Zhara, it’s working… It’s working!”

“That it is, doc!”

By the time he began to look at his progress, Vragg’s body had reached 7ft. of height. He took a moment to flex his arms, his biceps instantly popping holes through the fabric of his strained coat. The shirt he had been using exploded with that one flex, as his swelling pectorals and powerful abdomen joined in on the display. Zhara licked her lips, loving the sight of the wolf admiring himself. They knew this had only just begun.

Vragg’s legs thickened up, returning to their overwhelmingly big and vascular shapes that he was so used to. He instantly shot up a few more inches, becoming instantly taller thanks to the new girth of his limbs. His arms didn’t hang back though, and soon enough had doubled in size and thickness. Biceps and triceps pulsed with raw power, bulgy veins covering the paths of his mighty guns. Vragg panted and moaned as he flexed his muscular legs. His trouser legs’ each split down the middle, his footpaws using his destroyed footwear as mere platforms.

He gasped and began to pant as arousal filled every quarter of his brain and pushed aside any sort of rational thought. Vragg’s senses were screaming, his sheath flaring up within the remaining vestiges of his trousers. He let out a barely contained howl as his dick went through such a sudden growth spurt that it instantly burst through what remained of his clothes. Zhara widened her eyes, every time surprised about the size of the doctor’s package.

The wolf’s penis was well on its way to becoming fully hard, but it already was enormous. It was easily half as thick as his new wrists and long enough to make a horse cry. His testicles were fat and plump, so large that his sack tightened around them making them look even more spherical. Vragg was big in every sense of the word. His obsession had been fulfilled: Everything about him was massive. Zhara couldn’t have been prouder about her work. The growth was over with. Over nine ft. tall he was, and Vragg couldn’t have been happier.

“Yes!” he triumphantly roared. Zhara was glad their lab was sound-proof. He was so massive again. It seemed like yesterday when she had seen him like this. Vragg’s ear tips were brushing against the ceiling, his tail so big and thick it could swipe everything on a table to the floor. He was so muscular and heavy that just standing on the tiled floor was cracking it. “Look at me, Zhara! I am the most powerful wolf in the world! I feel so strong, so virile… so invincible!” he roared again, making Zhara squeal in delight as his lab coat finally fell off in tatters, sliding down his perfectly muscled body. “Mmrr… look at these biceps.” He said as he struck a double-bicep pose again, this time the muscular mounds swelling as big as his head, “And they’re here to stay this time!”

Vragg walked around the room, murring in delight at what was going to be his permanently powered form. He would stay in his Alpha form forever; he was going to be the alpha male no matter where he went. The very thought was making his dick throb from excitement. Vragg couldn’t decide on a pose, he had to try them all. Zhara was his mirror, her expressions all he needed in order to know he looked awesome. A side-chest pose sent her squealing again, and then he followed with turning around to flash his well sculpted back.

“Mmm, if you don’t my saying, doctor. You’ve got quite the ass.”

“You say that every month, dear.”

“And that doesn’t make it any less true!” Zhara giggled, her fluffy tail wagging fast as she filmed every single step of the muscle bound show-off. “What now, doctor?”

Vragg licked his lips, fully aware of what his situation meant. He was now a different wolf, no more a small, weak scientist. He was now permanently stuck in his powerful form. Now he could finally be free of the constraints of being average, like everyone else. The strength forever his, and all thanks to the vials…

The wolf’s eyes gazed at the holder he had taken the first vial out of. Excess produce. It was keyed to his very specific genetic code, and nobody else but he could reap the benefits of Full Moon Howl, unless it was modified. Vragg pondered for a moment. Just a swig had turned him into the monthly beast he had yearned to become, but what now, indeed? His muscles were pulsing with strength, but also need. Vragg had surpassed all the limits for his race, but had he established a new set of limits? “No, impossible… This can’t be it!” A year ago, heck, a week ago, Zhara could’ve asked him what he wanted.

The answer wasn’t even a fraction of what he now yearned for. Vragg had had this strength and power all this time. He already knew what it was like. He had already experienced this form before. He simply didn’t have enough. The thought of becoming even greater, even more powerful… it gave him a raging hard-on. Zhara noticed this and briefly lowered her camcorder. “Doctor…?” she asked, and then became all too concerned when he lifted the holder for all seven remaining vials in his enormous paw. “D-doctor, wait! You’re not thinking of…?”

“Get out of the building, Zhara,” Vragg commanded with a grin. He wasn’t just considering the option anymore. He was dead set on it and he was hungry for more power. “Warn them if you can, I don’t care. Just be safe!” He began to uncork every vial.

“Wait, d-doctor, we aren’t certain of what an overdose might…!” Zhara’s eyes went wide and before she could even add another concern, Vragg brought the holder and literally poured every vial’s contents down his greedy maw. Zhara’s jaw hung open, eyes wide. What had she done, allowing him to do something as risky as this? What if the formula destabilized from the overdose, what if his body was unable to survive the strain? He could explode!

But luck would have it another way. Vragg’s arms and legs began to vibrate and he went into a frenzy of thrashing as his body tingled with the renewed swelling of energy. The changes instantly manifested in his erected cock, which flared out and extended like an insanely gigantic meat pole, a testament to manliness. His balls didn’t stay behind either and stretched out to three times their earlier size. Flaccid, his dick would’ve been way past his knees. The changes didn’t settle down, but Zhara was instantly blushing from being caught off guard by such a gargantuan piece of manhood.

The excess of Full Moon Howl had caused a great unforeseen change in Vragg’s body. His balls weren’t just producing testosterone, but an improved version based on the serum’s properties. He was constantly supplying his own body with the formula now, driving his growth to continue at an even faster rate.

Then Vragg let out a howl as the pleasure spread from his groin to the rest of his body. His muscles tightened before exploding with growth. Every limb, every mound of muscle began a wild expansion that put his initial spurt to shame. Vragg’s voice became a warped, deep growling tone that shook the windows as he began to ascend in height. 10ft., 11ft., 12ft. “Rrrrun… rrrun, Zhara, rrrun!!” he snarled, unable to take the grin off his face. Vragg laughed as he banged his head against the ceiling, having to crouch and hold by his head, yet he still cackled. He was doing it; he was becoming more powerful, stronger… bigger! And it wasn’t stopping!

Zhara didn’t want to leave the good doctor behind, but he was very quickly filling the laboratory with his bulk. His thick legs had easily doubled in size already, his arms following close behind. His front sported two gigantic pectorals and an unbelievable ten pack. His enormous form surged even more and more size, crushing metal and glass alike under his increasing weight. The wolfess thought it prudent to leave before she became crushed as well. Before rushing off, she took her camcorder with her.

As she dashed out of the lab, Zhara hurried to alert her co-workers. Most of them laughed at the notion of good ‘ol Vragg growing gigantic and still going on. One look at his private lab was all it took. She hurried upstairs to warn her bosses and other co-workers as well. The guard at the door wouldn’t grant her access, “The lead staff is in meeting, I’m sorry.” The guard would say. Zhara didn’t have time for obnoxiousness. There was a panic down there; they would sooner or later take notice! With that, she left.

The board of directions had summoned a meeting earlier that day. They were still in the middle of debate. “And I tell you, we need more products for insecure males.”

“There’s already Viagra, and mass building drugs aren’t well seen in the market!”

“Damnit, we need something for this month, it’s got to be a hit!”

“But most importantly, it’s got to be BIG!”

Ker-smash. All of a sudden a wall busted down with a giant erection breaking through.

“WHAT THE DICKENS?!” the office seemed to burst into an uproar as the throbbing organ continued to advance. Whatever was back there was still ascending.

“Okay okay, it doesn’t have to be that big!” a meeping voice added. The board motioned to postpone after that. It was an unanimous vote.

Back to Vragg, he had already surged past 20ft. tall, and counting. His muscular body was still packing more and more bulk, swelling past its natural limits. His head, shoulders, arms and pectorals were showered in concrete, which was nothing more than white powder to the enlarging lupine. His hulking form was growing bigger and bigger, he couldn’t stop himself. He didn’t want to stop himself! “Bigger…! Bigger!” he boomed as stretched his arms which tore through the second floor offices. His balled up fists caused a commotion as they burst out of the building. The laboratories were beginning to groan in protest, cracks forming across the middle.

Most of the people didn’t know what was happening. The evacuated staff and Zhara looked on as their workplace was suddenly decimated by a beastly gray and blue striped wolf. “His body outgrew the building, outstanding…!” the wolfess remarked as her superior’s head popped out of the ceiling. Bricks and glass began to rain down off his fur, the building crumbling down before the growing titan. Vragg’s chiseled form was still rising, forever lost the quest for power. “Yes, yes, more…! More, give me more…!” he begged and raised his arms, as if pleading to the heavens. Zhara couldn’t help but snickering some as she noticed his hammy act once again.

To everybody else, this was much more serious. Vragg was still growing, his feet approaching them, his balls swinging dangerously between his absolutely enormous legs. His thunderous roars shook the neighboring buildings, his howls of ecstasy attracting even more onlookers. Everyone instantly decided it was better to run away. Zhara simply kept her distance to avoid being crushed by debris. Vragg was beginning to grow so large that his body could be compared to the flats attempting to sandwich his body.

The wolf couldn’t have been happier when he felt the cramped-up space. Yet another test for his might! The power hungry wolf flexed his body, now so thick that his pectorals had tripled the size of his head. His massive biceps were about the same, the rest of him a mass of vibrating, pulsating muscle. The more Vragg flexed, the more the buildings touching him cracked. He grinned, powerfully sharp teeth flashing to the ground below.

He was getting aroused again, his wolfhood bouncing ahead of him for several dozen feet. Vragg was more than huge, he was more than gigantic, he was gargantuan. His testicle sack had become so big that they were also pressing the buildings with their sides. Everything about his body was competing for more and more space as he continued to rise.

The more he grew, the plumper his balls became. He was producing more and more of the serum to make himself even bigger without his knowledge. His super-charged hormones were driving him wild and crazy!

Eventually, the horny wolf let out a loud howl and finally spread his arms. The flats that had tried to contain him were demolished by his super strong fists before he pincered his arms together, shattering the weak apartments.

Vragg was pleased, but nowhere near satisfied. He had to grow larger, he had to have more power. The pleasurable tingle focused down below again as his balls and legs tore into the remains of the apartments that his arms and upper body hadn’t annihilated. Fluff and flesh made into the poor neighboring buildings, his feet using his former laboratory as a mere flat step. Vragg didn’t care about these insignificant constructions anymore. He looked up for even greater challenges.

He wanted to try his strength out before everything became too puny for him to enjoy. Zhara looked high up at the 50ft tall and growing giant as he turned about and began to make his way deeper into the city. Sirens were blaring loudly; evacuations had begun in order to escape the fast expanding canine, whose every step was rumored to leave the disturbing scent of manly musk in his wake.

Vragg roared as he pounced a factory next, his enormous testicles compressing one fourth of it while his muscular front and cock demolished the rest. As he swelled past a hundred feet, his paws attempted to grab at the foundations of the building. He was curious. He was happy when he realized he could uproot entire lots already. “I am the most powerful! I am the strongest!” he happily roared.

But that announcement paled in comparison to his goals were. Vragg clumsily dropped the uprooted lot as he continued growing, his growth matching his attention span. These shrinking buildings were no good! His marvelous muscles needed to be exerted; he had to prove it to himself that he was unstoppable, that there was no possible way to find an equal!

He assaulted one after another, using them to work out. His growth sped along as Vragg attempted to use the punier buildings as dumbbells while the taller buildings served to curl and admire his enormous biceps. Vragg was still becoming thicker, packing so much muscle that his neck was beginning to disappear among his buff neck. His actual hands and feet were nothing compared to his all-encompassing swells of muscle cord; against all possibilities, he already was sporting a 16 pack. Vragg grew and grew, becoming buffer and buffer as his height reached over five hundred feet.

His expansion was wrecking the city of Cauldron Springs. Every step became more damaging than the last. Vehicles and the very asphalt became dangerous to be on. Vragg was too heavy, his body too strong. Hardly anything could be done to stop the buff egomaniac, and his growth was only accelerating!

“When will he stop?!” was the question in many mouths, except Zhara’s. She was filming it all, running away from falling debris, and constantly finding better vantage points for her documentary, but she simply didn’t care about the safety of others anymore. Just being able to see Vragg’s dream through as it came to life was enough for her.

Vragg flexed more and more as his form swelled taller still. His height was so massive that he was easily over the size of most buildings. Cauldron Springs city had a single skyscraper. By the time Vragg’s growth seemed to slow down a bit, he was face to face with the skyscraper itself.

He gave it a condescending grin. His opponents weren’t those little bugs down below; they hadn’t ever. Vragg could only compete with that which at any moment was larger than he was. A muscular paw grabbed the size of the building and compressed its west wing at the top. “This is power…”

The wolf’s rampage seemed to have died down. He was standing there, skyscraper in hand. His growth was making him even bigger than the object in his grasp, but he wanted to feel it. He wanted to feel as the presence waned before him.

He knew that anything smaller than him had given up. Vragg could feel his competitive nature giving him a renewed erection. He couldn’t control his hyperphallic cock as it smacked the side of the building; there were so many things he was aloof about, including his incredibly big balls flattening anything caught behind his super thick legs.

As the flesh of his member became the sole support of the skyscraper’s upper section, Vragg began to murr in pleasure. He was lost in the thought of how his enlarging body was beating the largest building in the city. Soon enough, he was going to tower over everything Cauldron Springs had ever been able to rise up.

Vragg’s vascular arm flexed out of the sheer ecstasy he was feeling. The dwindling skyscraper in his grasp exploded from the reflex alone. Vragg brought an arm back and with a playful chortle smashed the rest of it, his dick twitching in joy. His hefty balls were sloshing between his legs, the liquid in them responsible for his outrageous expansion and would only continue to fuel his crusade for power.

It turned him on. Vragg finally realized it. The fact everything was becoming lesser than him, insignificant. The rush of having his muscles expand and grow to such ridiculous proportions, his manhood so large he could smash buildings to bits with it. Everything about his body made Vragg pant in lust, but also become greedy for more, and more. Forever more.

And Zhara was more than happy she had her battery recharged before today. She was sitting from a distance by a hill, grinning as she caught the entire rampage and the now peacefully expanding scientist. “This is the best experiment ever…” she giggled but then blinked as she noticed the date and time on her camcorder’s display. With all of their experimenting and the rush of the destruction she hadn’t noticed tonight was going to be another full moon.

Zhara made sure to switch out her memory stick for a bigger one. “Howl for me, baby.”

The End.
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote