free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-23-2009   #49
transformative
skrew ball

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
I'm not sure if there is any get around this since I don't have a Mac to try it on.
But according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker, the PC platform they used is mainly Microsoft Windows.

So if you have another Microsoft running PC/laptop you may want to use them, OR if you don't try use "Boot Camp" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Camp_(software), saw my friend use it to run Windows in his Mac.
thanks i'll give it a shot
Unread 01-23-2009   #50
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
thanks i'll give it a shot
Request: I need to get a picture of the heroine in a witch outfit, but not brainwashed.
She should have a tight black dress, preferably short, a witch's hat, glittery lipstick and tights. Otherwise accessories are fair game.

Request: I also would like to have the sprite from RTP, Hero 1, of the female witch to be edited to be sexier. Preferably more leg.

Request: Any additional pictures of lipstick marks, kisses, etc. that would be good for being flashed right after an attack, or part of an animation.

Request: I need somebody to do the dialogue for the witch. This involves a conversation with several choices where she gradually tries to hypnotize you into following her logic, depending on your choices. This should be long enough to be interesting and have several different choice arcs, but obviously isn't as long as a story or anything. Just enough to fill text boxes.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009   #51
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

I'd be interested in the conversation tree, though I'd have to hammer out the details with you though e-mail and give you a few samples or something.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009   #52
Relee
Lurker

I just went through the latest version and got all the various endings. ... some a couple times... on purpose... 'cause they're hawt.

Very nice beginning! It's a little rough, but you said it was a rough alpha, and frankly it's very impressive for something you said you only spent 20 hours on. ^.^

I'd like to help, at least a little. I'm no RPG-maker guy, but I can write dialog if you're having trouble coming up with sexy encounters for every monster. I love transformations of any sort and evil conversions are one of my favorites, especially "One of Us!" scenarios where you become part of a greater community. Some samples of my writing are up at http://www.releesquirrel.dreamhoster...iterature.html

Is the RPG maker map editor very difficult to operate? I could probably put together some better towns and dungeons, if you lack confidence, but I've never used RPG maker before. At least, not for making anything. I don't even have the tools.

I noticed a few things that were off, oversights and things. Do you want that sort of thing reported, or is it too early to bother with small details?

Now for thoughts on the game itself. I'm curious what you're going for, is it all based on Final Fantasy with specific FF monsters, or are you going for something more general? Also, are you trying more for story and depth, or for a sexy wank?

From what I've been reading, you're conflicted on having a linear story and a non-linear world. It could be awkward if things progress in a straight path. If you have to go to the catgirl dungeon first, and win, then it makes it more difficult for people who are more interested in the later transformations. One idea would be to have all of the dungeons and transformation locations seperate and open from the beginning, so that the player can choose which area they want to go to and more than likely be lost in. Is there an overall 'happy end' you're planning on giving players who make it through all of the dungeons?

Having a story definately improves things, though. It gives some sense of purpose and reality to the activities of the monstergirls. I wonder, is the story you've got so far set in stone? I have a few other ideas I would like to suggest.

What if, instead of the heroines being captured and transformed by the various monster tribes, they're corrupted by an evil sorceress or something, and become the first of each monstergirl tribe. Then they begin the whole thing by kidnapping and 'making over' girls to build their tribes. Maybe after the big-bad was killed, Kefka or whoever, the monsters disappeared, and this is how the monsters are reborn for a new 'dark lord'?

I think it would be really neat if there was a single continental world map with maybe a half-dozen small villages each being plagued by a nearby monster lair, along with more remote monster lairs. There could also be a big castle in the middle of the kingdom/continent. It would change the story completely, but maybe the heroine is the princess/queen of the kingdom, who has set out to free her people from the strange monstergirls that have begun to appear around the countryside... <3

Or maybe that's just my own fantasy. XD

Gameplay wise I have a suggestion. Modern JRPGs, for the last twenty years or so, have maintained a tradition of putting a save point just before every boss fight. You have a save point just outside Catgirl Queen Rosa's chamber, which is great, but given the nature of the game you should probably put a save point or some kind of warning just before each potential 'end' or branching path. That way players can save their game and go back to before they 'lost' and either 'lose' again, or try a different path. So, there could be one right at the entrance to the catgirl lair, where you pretend to be a sacrifice, and there could be one just after that, because of the 'wild' catgirls you fight in the two rooms beyond, and of course the one at Rosa's chamber, and probably one near the pool. Since the game is focused on bad ends, and they can often be arbitrary, it's probably best not to surprise the player and make them have to back-track, right?

I really like the whole 'different classes/levels of slavery' thing. If you get caught easy you're just a pathetic slave, if you get caught by the tougher ones or a more exotic trap, then you get to be mid-rank, and if the boss catches you, you get to be their personal protege or lackey, depending on the individual.

Now for the sexy part, the monstergirl reccomendations! Let me pull up my "Rogue's Gallery" and see what I can suggest...

- Doll Transformation. Maybe you find a creepy doll in a haunted house. Maybe you meet a little girl who turns out to be a monster, and turns women into her dolls. Maybe you find a giant dollhouse (a house with no back wall) and the women there turn you into a living doll. Marionettes are good too, it's fun to have strings suddenly attach to your body and puppet you around. An evil puppet is also a good sort of thing, where you move around on your own accord, but have puppet strings and a handle above you, magically floating.

- Ice Queen. I love icy transformations. There could be an evil ice queen who lives in a frozen castle with lots of transformation opertunities. You could get turned into an ice statue, or a snowy dog, or a snowy dog-girl, or if the Ice Queen catches you she might decide to make you her Ice Princess.

- Her. The generic hypnodomme. The annonymous woman with such a powerful presence that she sweeps anyone and everyone into Her thrall instantly. Always spelled with a capitol H. She could run a brothel and seduce women into becoming whores and harlots. A little generic, I know, but some people like it that way.

- Dracula! Just having 'a vampire' is kinda simple. Probably it wouldn't be specifically Dracula, but a Dracula-inspired female lesbian vampire queen would be awesome. They could have a haunted castle on a cliff, guarded by wolfgirls (instead of werewolves), giving you a low-level underling bad end. Of course there would be mid-level vampire girls who would turn you, and if you manage to catch the eye of the vampire queen herself, you could become her protege.

- Robot stuff. Someone already suggested a factory where girls get turned into robots. I don't have much to add to that, but here here! <3 One thing, actually, I really really really love transformations that are done on a conveyor belt, changing one part at a time. You know, arms, legs, torso, chest, head, finishing touches? That would be great. <3

- Plants. I love plant TFs too. Lots of flower girls, and big pitcher plants to get trapped in. Maybe somebody, a little girl or a woman, offers as a gift to put a flower in your hair, but it drills into your skull and takes you over. <3

- Demons. Succubus queen! It would be good to differentiate the succubus from the vampiress, they tend to be very similar. You could give them dramatically different lairs. The succubus could have a lair made of black marble or obsidian, maybe an evil volcano lair. Probably have scary demon guards instead of just the girls, unless you want to focus it to only girls. She could also run a brothel. It might be neat if there are two monstergirl brothels that are rivals fighting with eachother.

- Bugs. Bees is the obvious choice, you already have beegirl sprites even. Other bugs would be ants, who force people to dig, spiders, who are big on webs and encasement traps, and scorpions, who have tails that can 'inject' things. All of them could be 'themed' girls, or girls who are bug on the bottom with human torsos.

- The Circus! I'd like to see both a clown-girl and a jester. They're definately different, and I know a lot of people like that distinction. Also maybe a freakshow entry like the bearded lady, but that might not appeal to anyone. A showgirl or acrobat, brainwashed into the trapize or horse riding. And of course, to become the apprentice ring master. <3

- Stage Magic. A magician asks for an assistant and turns you into a bunny? A bunnygirl? It's a stretch but I thought I would suggest it anyway.

- Chess Pieces. Here's another odd one, what about a Chess Queen who is trying to turn people into living chess pieces? They could only move in directions perscribed by their station, and you get to become whatever 'gets you'.

- Swamp Folk. There's a lot of cool stuff that can happen in the swamp. Frog girls and Gator girls are the ones that come to mind most readily. It could be a place for messy play; some folks like to get dirty. They could transform you by submerging you in bog mud while they make love to you.

- Fairies. Something like the classical fairy, they're tricksters who lead you astray in the woods. They seem nice, and offer you food, but when you eat the food of faerie you can never leave.

- Fox/Kitsune. They're characterized as being nice in Japanese lore, but in the rest of asia foxes are basically the same as the succubus. They appear as women and solicit men, draining them of their vitality or their life. They particularly target college students, as they are sure to be pure of heart and mind and most succulent when tempted. Apparently ancient asian colleges had more stringent rules for their students.
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009   #53
rb9
Process Master

Some updates on monster designs to tease and keep the anticipation up(massive spoilers... if you prefer I don't post these, sure, but I would like to give you a chance for feedback)...

-Lamia: casts fascination spells that have a chance of making Jessica wander zombified to them and get wrapped up. Once wrapped, Jessica makes a resistance roll after each hump, which is calculated based on a random roll modified by CC and willpower (in other words, it will have a greater chance of happening the more charmed she is). Depending on the outcome, she will struggle, break free, or lose hope and just succumb and let herself get CC maxed. In the meantime, the lamia will kiss and hump her while holding her for other lamias to do the same. Lamias come in groups.
I'm not planning to have a lamia makeover, not for Jessica. Additionally there will just be a lamia pseudo-boss.
The gameover for lamias involves becoming their permanent sex slave. A la RyonaRPG, there is a bit of tease because you can try to escape, but will always fail.
-Venus Weed: these will usually be solitary, or hidden. They aren't predatory like other monstergirls, but need to agitated somehow (or just notice Jessica). She will exhale hypnotic pollen that gradually fills the screen. It's up to Jessica to escape before she becomes entranced by it. Tendrils will emerge from the ground and catch her, holding her down to slow her escape. There is a similar grab system as with lamias.
If Jessica becomes maxed, she will become completely fascinated by the pollen and walk in a trance to the Venus Weed.
Two game overs possible (random)- the weed needs sustenance, and permanently ensnares Jessica to feed her with her energy in her flower, or a makeover. This would be extended.
-Harpy: uses puff-puff at a distance. A chance of grabbing Jessica and lifting her into the sky. This depends on CC but can happen if she isn't maxed (happens immediately if she is maxed). If successful, instant game over where Jess gets taken to her nest, impregnated, and forced to give birth to more harpies.
-Succubus (sorta-boss): blows hypno-dust and attempts to grab Jessica and give her an irresistible dose. She also casts sleep spells- all of these put Jessica to sleep, where she gets teleported to her dream world where the succubus enslaves her completely. Then the succubus taunts her in front of her friends. She is impossible to resist at this point- you'll need to have an accessory that prevent sleep status.

Afterwards, there is a branch in the story to get to the second continent. You can either take a raft through (possibly) siren and lamia infested waters, or go through an underground pass with rumors of spiders and the undead...

Oh yeah, so the faster I get help with things, the more motivated I will be to work on this. Help me and you'll get a release quicker, or something.
Unread 01-25-2009   #54
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

So I take it the font size in this game is locked? I was thinking of taking you up on the witch dialogue offer, but anything I'd write would end up being more Baldur's Gate 2 than Final Fantasy VI.

Also I was wondering if the FFVI characters are intended to be part of the final product, or if you're just using them for the alpha. Personally I always say that if you can make something original, then you should.

Last edited by sodacat; 01-25-2009 at 01:46 AM.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009   #55
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Request: I need to get a picture of the heroine in a witch outfit, but not brainwashed.
She should have a tight black dress, preferably short, a witch's hat, glittery lipstick and tights. Otherwise accessories are fair game.

Request: I also would like to have the sprite from RTP, Hero 1, of the female witch to be edited to be sexier. Preferably more leg.

Request: Any additional pictures of lipstick marks, kisses, etc. that would be good for being flashed right after an attack, or part of an animation.

Request: I need somebody to do the dialogue for the witch. This involves a conversation with several choices where she gradually tries to hypnotize you into following her logic, depending on your choices. This should be long enough to be interesting and have several different choice arcs, but obviously isn't as long as a story or anything. Just enough to fill text boxes.
Just in case the picture don't show in PM.

Do any of these fit your requirements?
Attached Images
File Type: png kiss_mark_01.png (3.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg kiss_mark_02.jpg (2.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpeg kiss_mark_03.jpeg (12.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg smile_01.jpg (3.1 KB, 70 views)
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009   #56
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
So I take it the font size in this game is locked? I was thinking of taking you up on the witch dialogue offer, but anything I'd write would end up being more Baldur's Gate 2 than Final Fantasy VI.

Also I was wondering if the FFVI characters are intended to be part of the final product, or if you're just using them for the alpha. Personally I always say that if you can make something original, then you should.
Not sure if I understand-

The game will actually use characters from a flurry of RPG's. The heroine is completely original, but the world is a blend of many fantasy worlds.

Re: text, somebody is working on some right now, though I want to combine conversations if possible to expand it more. I don't know what you mean by BG2- do you mean just longer text? Unfortunately the sizes are fixed in RM2K. But flow rate and color aren't.

Oh and Archie those sprites kick ass. Thanks a ton, request filled!
Unread 01-25-2009   #57
Dr.Bee
The mad Dr. of process

Some lamia/ harpy sprites. as promised
Attached Files
File Type: rar Sprites.rar (95.8 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by Dr.Bee; 01-26-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Dr.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009   #58
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bee View Post
Some lamia/ harpy sprites. as promised
Are they attached?

Here is a concept link to the heroine. She is the female sage from DQ3.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/7b2eaf63473b...0-jpg/26546-15
Unread 01-26-2009   #59
Dr.Bee
The mad Dr. of process

Unhappy Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Are they attached?

Here is a concept link to the heroine. She is the female sage from DQ3.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/7b2eaf63473b...0-jpg/26546-15
Sorry I kept nodding off while trying to do this. (It was really late for me hear) guess I forgot to confirm the attachment. well all fixed now.
Dr.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2009   #60
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bee View Post
Sorry I kept nodding off while trying to do this. (It was really late for me hear) guess I forgot to confirm the attachment. well all fixed now.
Thanks for collecting those...

I have sprites to use for character sprites. I suppose I could make some animations. The trouble with generic sprites (not in charset form) is that they are a long arse way from being usable as sprites for the actual monsters.

Is there a way you feel like manipulating any of this to be immediately of use outside of the charsets? Just let me know.