free hit counters
Story: The Potion (SW, F/f) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-12-2015   #1
Absalom
Process Fan

Story: The Potion (SW, F/f)

The Potion
Copyright 2015 Taedis

I never knew how small I'd get when I drank one of Beth's potions. She never let me know. Never told me what height I was going to be when we played. All I knew was that when she handed me that little vial of blue liquid I would be shrunken until she gave me the red cure.

One time she shrank me to just a couple feet tall. The tallest I was ever allowed to be when tiny. She leaned back against the wall and made me eat her out on tip toe while her large hands buried themselves in my hair. When she came she rammed my face into her pulsing crotch. When she was done she wiped her arousal off on my hair.

Another time I was reduced to the size of a baby. She put me to her breast and forced me to suckle on her while she worked herself over with a slender dildo. I could feel her orgasm echoed in the throbbing of the nipple in my mouth. When she was finished she put the dildo in my mouth like a pacifier and rocked me until I fell asleep.

Last Christmas Eve she dressed to the nines. Little black dress, sheer black stockings, fuck me pumps, and lingerie that told me I was in for a good night. We went out for Chinese. When I reached for my fortune cookie she handed me the blue vial. I drank it down and we went to the ladies room together.

The place was crowded. I could feel myself getting smaller and smaller, losing inches as the line slowly inched forward. By the time we were next in line for a stall my underwear had gotten so big that they fell off and puddled at my feet. Beth picked them up and put them in her bag. The rest of my clothes would soon follow.

We got some strange looks from the other women when we both went into the same stall, but I was beyond caring what they thought. I was barely taller than a dwarf at that point. My clothes were barely hanging on. I didn't waste any time once I got inside the stall. Everything came off and was handed to Beth. From purse to panties. I had already ceded all of my power to Beth when I drank the potion. The rest was just formality and convenience.

She raised her skirt and sat on the toilet without lowering her underwear. I was at eye level with her knee when she took off her shoes and unhitched her stockings from her garter belt. I was half that height and shrinking fast by the time she had the stockings off and her shoes back on.

I stopped shrinking and looked up at the towering legs rising above me like twin pillars. Beth picked me up off the dirty bathroom floor before she stood up. I was a little smaller than her thumb. She held out one of her black stockings and dropped me into it. I fell down the black silk sheath for what seemed like forever. I felt like I was going to die. If not from the fall then from the heart attack that I was on the verge of having.

I landed in the warm, slightly damp, foot of the stocking. My weight was tiny, but my momentum was enough to make the silk stretch several inches before bouncing back to its normal shape.

Beth put her oversized bag containing my possessions over one shoulder and me in the other. She held the stocking by the end, high above where I dangled. I tried climbing up, but the silk was too smooth and my fingers too tiny and weak to find any purchase. I was trapped.

Beth walked out of the ladies room gently swinging me back and forth. We walked outside and I felt the freezing night air on my tiny skin. Fortunately for me, Beth had turned on the car remotely while I was shrinking. It was warm now.

She took me home and hung me on the Christmas tree, dangling down in her worn stocking. I stayed there overnight in a haze of arousal. My hands found their way between my legs and to my breasts. I brought myself off several times imagining what she'd do with me in the morning. I fell asleep breathing in the aroma of the foot that this stocking was covering.

I was the last present Beth opened the next day.

Beth was the first woman that I had ever been with. I didn't see myself as lesbian or even bi, but there was something about Beth that made me want to be with her. If I had to have a label I would have to call myself a Bethsexual. If we ever broke up I'd probably gravitate back towards men, but who know.

She was beautiful. There's no doubt about that. She was the product of a Japanese father and a Korean mother and she was perfect. Her hair was long, luxuriant, and as black as midnight. Both on her head and pubis. She believed in a healthy bush, just keeping it trimmed enough to not be unruly. She had firm small breasts that I loved to play with whatever size I was and a butt that made me forget what I was thinking every time she left the room.

I was taller than her. When I wasn't under the influence of one of her potions. I'm not tall for a woman; Beth is just on the short side. Maybe that's what made her experiment with the potions. Maybe she needed to feel big and decided that it was better to make me small than to make herself larger.

I'm not sure how the potions work. Beth gives me a different answer every time I ask. Sometimes she's a witch who cast a spell. Other times she's a brilliant scientist tampering in weird science. I don't suppose that it really matters. I get small. We play. We both come like mad women.

This time we had a full week to play and warmer weather to enjoy. I packed lightly. I wouldn't be wearing much, there was no point caring bags of useless clothing.

She wasn't there to greet me when I arrived at her house. It was early. I put my small bag beside the door and went looking for her. I finally found her in the library. She sat behind her huge mahogany desk. Rows of huge old books climbed the walls from floor to ceiling behind her. The room smelled of book leather and her perfume.

The blue vial was waiting for me on my side of the desk.

I reached out and drank it. It was what I was expected to do. I always did what Beth expected.

I felt myself begin to diminish. I started to remove my clothes. Beth usually wanted me to be naked when I arrived at whatever height she had concocted for me.

“Leave the panties on.” she said and walked out from behind the desk.

She was wearing a light blue kimono that matched the color of the potion. It was short. My eye level matched the hem. I wondered if she was wearing anything under it.

I was nude except for my oversized underwear. I held on to them as long as my arms could. I wound up buried in them on the floor, the size of a mouse. I could feel my own arousal, hot, wet, and sticky, still clinging to the fabric that I was engulfed in. The scent, magnified by my small size further aroused me. My little pussy was dripping at the smell of my giant self.

I felt the panties rise up in the air. I felt Beth's hand supporting my tiny body under my bikini prison. She shifted them in her hands, forcing me down into the panty crotch. Down into the damp.

“Once upon a time a goddess like myself wore these panties.” Beth said. She had opened up the top and was staring down at me. Her face was beatific. “But the goddess decided that she would become mortal and gave away all of her power. Now she's just a little plaything. Something to be used and toyed with. But her juices are still sacred. Something to be worshipped by the likes of you.

“I want you to bathe yourself in her scent. Be marked by the power of the Fallen Goddess. Taste her nectar. Anoint your skin and hair with her juices.”

I felt my pussy flood at Beth's words. She was turning my discarded, stained underwear into a sacrament. She lowered the panties to the desk. That gave me the purchase to get on my hands and knees and bury my face into the wetness that clung to my giant underwear. I tasted myself. I took the damp cotton into my mouth and I sucked until my mouth filled with a mixture of my saliva and slowly cooling arousal.

I became drunk on the head trip and the taste of my own pussy. I rolled around in the gusset until I reeked of my own arousal.

“You may come out now and present yourself to your goddess.” Beth's voice dragged me away from the humiliating euphoria that I was experiencing.

I stumbled out of the underwear and walked onto the slick wood of the desk. Beth was seated in her chair. She'd let the kimono slip open exposing her nudity beneath. My eyes wandered up and down her perfect body. From the full but trimmed garden between her legs. Up the slight bulge of her belly. Over the hills of her perfect breasts; the nipples hard and pointing out at a slightly odd angle. To her beautiful, imperious face.

In that instant she was my goddess. I wanted to worship and adore her. I wanted to sing praises up to her perfect ears. I bowed myself low before her and awaited her next commandment.

“The time has come for you to worship at my altar. Step onto the hand of you goddess and she will transport you there.”

Beth placed a hand on the table. I climbed on. She lifted me up to her face. She spent several seconds examining me carefully. Taking in every curve of my tiny body.

“First I must remove the mark of the Fallen Goddess from you body. You must be clean and pure before you submit yourself before my altar.” she decreed.

She placed me in her mouth. I felt my butt land solidly on her quivering tongue then the light went out when she closed her mouth. It was hot and moist inside her mouth. And cramped. Her tongue buffeted me about licking my own juices off of my skin. Replacing the drying sexual secretions of my giant self with the warm saliva of my goddess.

There was little air in the dark moistness of her mouth. I was worried that I might not be able to breathe much longer. That didn't stop my pussy from flowing or make my nipples go flaccid. Every time her tongue flicked over me I felt an electric surge go through my entire body. I wanted it to go on forever.

I was gasping for air when she spat me out into her open hand. I lay panting there for several seconds while she blew warm air on me from her mouth. Drying me off with her sweet breath.

Once I was dry she lowered me to the chair she was sitting in. Her legs were spread open leaving me a small place to kneel before her sex. I could feel the heat radiating from it and could smell the strong scent of her arousal.

“You must mark yourself as mine, my pet. Mark yourself with my juices. Take my scent; make it yours.” my goddess said from on high.

I approached her sacred place with great care and reverence. Her pussy was larger than me. I placed my hands worshipfully on the soft hair of her sex. I fell into her bush and let her juices flow over me. I climbed upward letting my whole weight rest on her warm pussy. Careful not to pull the hairs or cause my goddess any distress.

I slowly ascended to her clit. Making a pilgrimage for her pleasure. After minutes of slow climbing I made my way to my target. The warm marble of flesh was bigger than my fist. It was larger than any cock I'd ever had and much, much more beautiful.

I kissed it.

“Thank you, goddess for allowing your humble servant access to your divinity.” I prayed to Beth. I prayed to her clit.

I kissed her clit again. And again. I worked it like my soul depended on the pleasure I could wring from the mass of flesh. Because my eternal salvation did depend on it. I used my hands, my mouth, my entire body in order to make my goddess happy. I writhed on her in holy supplication until I felt the last tremor of her pleasure subside.

I kissed her clit one last time and made my way down to the base of the holy altar. Half way down I pressed myself against her opening. I smeared her juices over my body. Marking myself as she had instructed. I entwined my hair with hers and bathed every inch of me in her holy juices.

That's when I found the white string.

At first I didn't realize what it was. What it represented. I thought it strange that my goddess would leave a rope down here for me to use. Then it dawned on me what it was.

Her tampon string.

“You've found it, my pet. Good.” Beth cooed down at me. “I believe that it's time for you to become washed in the blood. If you're strong enough.”

Was I hearing her right? Did she really want me to bathe in her menstrual blood? We'd played a number of pretty odd games in the past, but we'd never included any sort of period play. Not even when I was normal sized.

I found myself wrapping the string around my hands as if my body wasn't completely under my control. As if a piece of my will had been sold away when I prayed to Beth and made her my goddess. I found myself starting to pull the string, trying to dislodge the cotton, trying to bathe in her sacred flow.

But I wasn't strong enough. The muscles of her pussy were more powerful than my tiny arms. I braced myself, placing one leg on either side of her slit. I pulled as hard as I could, pushing away with my legs, and letting gravity put my full weight into the action.

It still wouldn't budge.

I tried again. I failed again.

I tried a third time. I felt small and weak, but I was going to try. I pushed off again. This time there was divine intervention. Giant fingers reached down from above and parted the gates of heaven. It wasn't all the way, but it was enough for me to pull it loose.

I came crashing down onto the soft leather of my goddess' chair. The used tampon thudded somewhere nearby. I closed my eyes and felt her warm blood flow down over me in a slow, but steady stream. I made sure that every bit of me was covered in the blood of my goddess. I rubbed it into my skin, my hair. I worked some inside myself and masturbated. I opened my mouth and let it drip down my throat.

The orgasm that I had, kneeling there under her bleeding pussy. Fingering myself as I drank a small portion of her flow. Was the most intense I had ever experienced.

I collapsed beneath her. He blood continued to rain down upon my naked back. I was spent.

“I think that I like having a pet.” Beth said, picking me up. “And it seems you love worshipping your goddess.”

She placed me down on the desk. I could see the red stain that I had left in her hand. I left little bloody footprints on the pristine wood of the desk.

I saw the red vial before me. The cure for my current height. We'd only just begun playing. She couldn't mean to end things now. Could she?

“Every time I mix a batch of potion, I make an antidote. Each antidote is unique to each potion. This is the only antidote that will work for the potion that you took. If you don't take this, you'll never grow up again. You'd be my pet forever.

“I'm going to make you an offer. You can take the red vial any time that you want to. The Fallen Goddess will arise from her shrunken ashes. You'll be normal again. Have a life outside of mine. You'll be able to return to your job. Friends. Family. Perfectly normal. Perfectly boring.

“Or you could show your goddess that you want to be hers forever. Sacrifice your power at my altar. Give yourself to me. Maybe just for the week. Maybe forever. Depending on what you do next. Think about it carefully. Pray if you need to.”

I thought about what she said very carefully. This was a head trip and I was still high on my intense orgasm and the thrill of pleasuring Beth. Could I give up my life? I had a world outside of Beth. A good world. A good life. Was I willing to throw that away and become her shrunken pet?

I could walk over there now and drink down the antidote; become myself again. Or I could push it over the edge of the desk and watch it shatter on the hard wood floor below; remain her pet forever. Parts of me wanted both outcomes. I wanted to kiss Beth's lips as an equal. Hold her hand. Go out to dinner with her. Hold her in my arms. But I also wanted to climb her body. Explore her curves like an explorer mapping a new continent. I wanted to climb inside her soft folds and feel the earthquake that was her orgasm.

I thought for a long time. Her blood and fluids were mostly dried upon me. I felt like some primitive tribeswoman dabbed in ash to appease the spirits. It felt comfortable.

In the end it was the only decision that I could make. The only decision that was right.

I made my choice and walked over to the bottle.

If you liked this story please check out my Author's Page at:

http://www.amazon.com/Taedis/e/B013XTJ7AI
Absalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2015   #2
authar
Seeker of the strange

Re: Story: The Potion (SW, F/f)

Not enough process. I mean, awesome story, sure. A true work of writing, even if the blood scene made myself a bit squeamish. However, I (And probably a lot of us in here) Love a good process oriented story, longer shrinking scenes. Still 8/10 Would read again.