free hit counters
The Virago of Denman Street - New Audio Drama - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2017   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Exclamation The Virago of Denman Street - New Audio Drama

Hello there,

After a time in development and discussion with the very talented writer and artist http://wavercd.deviantart.com/, it's my pleasure to bring the forum something quite singular and, hopefully, compelling.

Set in the peculiar township of Bastion, nestled amid the Hudson Valley, local pharmacist and notable Arthur Sullivan entertains a very singular secret - something which enamors him and draws him back time and again to a strange elixir of his own making. Oddly, Arthur's discovery coincides with growing urban legends about a bestial amazon who is rumored to haunt the local neighborhood...

The truth of this can be found in the strange tale of "The Virago of Denman Street" http://wavercd.deviantart.com/journa...reet-678566370 brought to you by the talented WaverCD, while I proposed the story and authored the prologue.

In all, this work was a commission and I would heartily recommend WaverCD for all and any who might be curious about realizing such ideas, both here and within the wider transformation community too - I don't think you will be disappointed .

Also, on a smaller but apt note, my hat's off to those who spot the Jekyll and Hyde reference, from the very outset .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 05-07-2017 at 03:47 PM.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote