free hit counters
Attempt at writing #2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Was this fappable?
I nutted to it so its pretty good 4 33.33%
I was able to nut but the story has issues 0 0%
It was okay / It was good but I wasn't trying to bust 4 33.33%
I was more disgusted with the poor writing than I was turned on 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-14-2018   #1
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Attempt at writing #2

I feel as if its time to (embarrass myself again) write another story! Keeping in theme with stealing ideas, I based this off an artwork from one of my favorite artists Herretik (which was also the same artist behind the inspiration for Ohzone's story)

This (abomination) story was based off this

Here I go I guess...

Sarah was a very athletic girl. When she wasn't in the gym lifting weights, she was outside running miles at a time. Some may say she was compensating for her 5'0 frame, but Sarah would always argue it was all to be able to work at her best performance at all times.

On top of working out, Sarah also ate healthy. She would almost never eat anything over 150 calories and chose high fiber and protein over taste and fat. The closest thing to delicacy she would have were protein shakes, which could explain why she loved them so dearly. If one were to check her fridge, they would fine it almost filled to the brim with various brands of protein shakes, ranging from chocolate to cake flavored.

The closest thing to laziness Sarah would do is watch anime. These would range from various genres such as Fate/Stay Night to Dragon Maid. She didn't have Hulu or Netflix, but she did have Crunchyroll.

One afternoon after working out Sarah sat down and turned on Crunchyroll. She looked for new anime to watch and decided on the new Sword Art Online Alternative. When she hit play she realized she forgot to login, so there were ads being played. One of the ads was for a new protein shake called "Shūshuku" that claimed to "melt off the pounds" with its delicious stamina enhancing formula.

"I'll be the judge of that." Sarah thought to herself with a semi-smug grin mixed with a large amount of excitement. She immediately turned off her TV to go and buy the new shake, she was in such a rush she didn't bother to put on socks with her sneakers. Not bothered her since she hated wearing socks to begin with. Out the door she bolted to the supermarket with a fat stack of money in her hand.

She walked into the supermarket and saw there was only one bottle of the drink left. While she was at first surprised how fast it sold seeing how its a foreign protein shake, she paid it little attention and went to the self-checkout to purchase it. Her next shock came at its price: only $1.00! Usually protein shakes cost around $3! "Maybe its cheaply made" she thought pessimistically as she screwed the lid off.

"Well, lets see how good this is..." Sarah said to nobody in particular. She started to sip the drink...then chug it... then engulf it. It was the best drink she ever had! She chugged and chugged, enjoying its delicious vanilla flavor mixing sweet with creamy, a perfect texture of not too thick but not too thin. Sarah drank every drop in under 30 seconds.

"Shit! Now I have to burn the calories! Well might as well start running, it is a beautiful day." She thought to herself. So she started jogging down the sidewalk and kept jogging and jogging. She felt great! That drink gave her so much energy she was able to easily jog 7 miles without breaking a sweat! She was enjoying it so much she paid no attention to the heel of her foot slipping out of her shoe or her jean shorts sliding down her thighs on occasion.

Before Sarah knew it she just ran 15 miles and she still felt like she could run another 30. She decided to take a detour home as a result. It was at this point her shoes started to bug her. Her foot kept popping out of her shoe and at one point stepped out of them completely! She checked to see if they were tied and found them double knotted! "Strange... maybe I'm losing weight in my feet." She shrugged as she kept jogging. A few minutes later she found herself running less distance. She wasn't slowing down or anything, yet the sidewalk seemed to be longer than before. Getting distracted by this she tripped over her sneaker again and fell face first into the sidewalk. Irritated with her shoe, Sarah triple knotted the shoe this time. Yet it was still loose! If anything, the shoe seemed to be even looser triple knotted! The heel of her foot was about an inch away from the end of the shoe.

When she started running again, she immediately stepped out of both shoes. Her bare feet hitting the scorching hot pavement, resulting in her jumping out of instinct and causing her jean shorts to fall right off her thighs onto her feet. While her face was already somewhat red from being tired, it was tomato red now from the blushing. Quickly pulling her pants up she decided to walk the rest of the way home. At least then she could spend more of her effort not falling out of her shoes.

It only got worse from there as Sarah's shirt started to crumble up and her bra line was slipping. At one point, her shirt started to fall off! Sarah was gripping on to her clothes as she made small steps to avoid losing her shoes.

"What kind of shake was that? I didn't know you could lose weight this fast!" Sarah examined her situation and wished she took the normal route. That was when she looked around and saw everything was much bigger. She was the size of a 6 year old! Panicked, Sarah started running home as fast as she could. This only caused her to trip on her shoes that were 4 sizes too big and fall flat on her face. Getting up only caused her pants and underwear to fall straight off and leave her with only her shirt to cover herself. Even then the shirt was seconds away from being obsolete itself!

Sarah quickly grabbed her clothes and shoes then bolted faster than she ever had before, clinging onto her shirt so it wouldn't fall off. The bra was a lost cause, having already slipped off her body, she didn't care enough to pick it up and just kept running. The pain of the burning sidewalk was getting to her, but she was more worried on how tall she would be when she got home!
Before she knew it, Sarah's shirt became the size of a wedding dress and she tripped on it. She watched as the shirt grew around her and engulfed her.

Suddenly however, she appeared to have stopped shrinking. She crawled her way out of her shirt to find herself approximately 4 inches tall. Looking behind her as she saw her now gigantic shoes and pants far behind her.

Last edited by Anotherfetishguy; 05-14-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Anotherfetishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2018   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Attempt at writing #2

Fuck, how do I cancel a vote?
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2018   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

Mmm I like the end size and you're improving. I know it must be hard not to hurry through these things for some people. But I would have liked to see it go slower and have some more anticipation, but maybe that's just me. I guess it's obvious I like to build up to things slowly and keep going and going. But I need some help too here and there. I'm trying to get one of my witch friends to help me with the first episode of my "Wand Envy" story. It will be with about 5 people, 4 chicks and my brother. I mean based on. I have a whole bunch of episodes in my mind. ha.

Anyways, Qzar is one of the best writers here, although there are some other really good ones around. But maybe he could respond.

BTW - I guess a lot of people shrank from this drink?

Last edited by OhZone; 05-14-2018 at 07:54 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2018   #4
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Mmm I like the end size and you're improving. I know it must be hard not to hurry through these things for some people. But I would have liked to see it go slower and have some more anticipation, but maybe that's just me. I guess it's obvious I like to build up to things slowly and keep going and going. But I need some help too here and there. I'm trying to get one of my witch friends to help me with the first episode of my "Wand Envy" story. It will be with about 5 people, 4 chicks and my brother. I mean based on. I have a whole bunch of episodes in my mind. ha.

Anyways, Qzar is one of the best writers here, although there are some other really good ones around. But maybe he could respond.

BTW - I guess a lot of people shrank from this drink?
As always, thanks OhZone!
Also I can assume so.
Unread 05-14-2018   #5
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Fuck, how do I cancel a vote?
Unread 05-15-2018   #6
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I'm saying I should not have voted at all.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2018   #7
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I'm saying I should not have voted at all.
Unread 05-18-2018   #8
Tiedefender
Process Master

An interesting short story. However, I'm not going to vote.

The story wasn't an abomination. It was an enjoyable short read. Others here are good at writing, I'm sure they can help you out. Just got to stay motivated to keep writing if that is what you want to do. Don't give up so easily like me.
Unread 05-20-2018   #9
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
An interesting short story. However, I'm not going to vote.

The story wasn't an abomination. It was an enjoyable short read. Others here are good at writing, I'm sure they can help you out. Just got to stay motivated to keep writing if that is what you want to do. Don't give up so easily like me.
thank