free hit counters
New TMC Clip: Woman to Chicken (NSFW) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-18-2017   #1
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

New TMC Clip: Woman to Chicken (NSFW)

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to mention that there is a great new live action woman to chicken TF clip available for sale over on TaylorMade Clips. If you're a fan of my stories you might like this one as I wrote the script, dialogue, and detailed the TF process that was used for filming.

I am currently working with Taylor on a number of other animal TF clips so if you are a fan, please show your support. The better this clip does in sales, the more we will see down the road! I know some folks have been critical of some clips over the years, but I am trying to help make them better and better, especially since there has been a drought of TF clips lately.

Next up will be a dual-female bunny TF, complete with humping! Yep, you read that right. Should be great!

Here is the link:
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com

Thanks for the support! Btw, I am not getting any sort of commission off of these. The money Taylor makes will go back into more animal TF clips with better makeup, costumes, etc.

-MM

Last edited by mysteryman29; 07-18-2017 at 08:08 AM.
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #2
Armadagon
Process Fan

Re: New TMC Clip: Woman to Chicken (NSFW)

The link appears to be broken.
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #3
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Hmm, try this one:

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com
Unread 07-18-2017   #4
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

About TMC, just say that they have some interesting videos, like "going bananas" or "one night stand", but they abuse from clothing to the point that you can usually only see the hands, face and breasts, but almost never, to say an example, feet (the ape one is a very nice exception).
So I might be a bit skeptical... and they still owe us a werewolf transformation. They have the experience to make something interesting, I am sure.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #5
bcislandguy
Process Fan

$25.00 for a 30 minute clip of a woman in a chicken suit and about $10 in dollar store feathers and leftover halloween costume parts is nuts, the models are just such low quality now, just really out of shape older women who can't get modeling work anywhere else. TMC is really just a balloon under clothing fetish page that does these odd tf videos I guess as one of the producers knows about tfs. They really need to hire a proper makeup artist for the effects cause whoever they have sucks
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #6
bcislandguy
Process Fan

Its really the quality of the work thats the issue, the expansion stuff is just all stretchy clothes and balloons, the futanari stuff they do they use these terrible foam rubber cocks that look horrible. When they do the beast tf stuff they seem to try and get as much money as they can combining expansion/futa and transformation and it just dosn't work very well
Unread 07-18-2017   #7
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

All valid points, but there is at least some effort being put forth. There are not any TF clips being made with a decent budget other than some indie werewolf films that have about a 50/50 shot of actually being completed. Quite honestly, I am sick of the werewolf stuff. It is so overdone in so many varying levels of quality. While the TF clips found on TMC or C4S are low-budget, at least they are willing to try animals other than werewolves. I applaud them for that.

Missa made some awesome clips and really put a lot of effort into evolving the use of effects, but she no longer makes any TF clips, so that well has run dry.

I'd rather have TMC make an attempt at doing animal tfs than not have any being produced at all. I realize that these clips aren't cheap, but I'm at least going to remain positive about what they are doing and support their effort. People are just so damn negative and nitpicky around this community sometimes.

No one is forcing anyone to buy. I just wanted to give folks a heads up about the new clip.

Last edited by mysteryman29; 07-18-2017 at 12:06 PM.
Unread 07-18-2017   #8
bcislandguy
Process Fan

Id have to say they should just give up on doing them, when the quality is such garbage why even try at all
Unread 07-19-2017   #9
killx
Frequent Poster

Not sure about the chicken, though I am excited about the dual bunny tf clip, I hope it will be also NSFW
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2017   #10
jonjoe-mossy
Process Fan

Well I enjoyed it anyway, it's no Missa clip, but it took her a while to really nail her tf videos anyway. Can't wait for the bunnies!

What else is down the pipeline MysteryMan? I'd love your "Pain in the Ass" spin-off series to take on a pig transformation!
jonjoe-mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2017   #11
jolem
Process Disciple

Rather than an explanation about the end result. I want to know how the process of the transformation turned out. Were there actually feathers growing on the victim, did her claws burst out of the shoes or at least formed there, did it actually show her head actually turning into that costume head? If there's a yes to most of these questions, then I don't think I would mind too much about the pricing... if I had a job.

Looking at all the previous preview clips of the TFs I'm interested in, I'm beginning to think they're worth the price. At least for the very interesting tail growths that caught my eye.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2017   #12
killx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
What else is down the pipeline MysteryMan? I'd love your "Pain in the Ass" spin-off series to take on a pig transformation!
Yes pls
killx is offline   Reply With Quote