free hit counters
Carnivore werewolf of London - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-07-2017   #1
Jeremyp88
Silver_zanza1088

Carnivore werewolf of London

Another werewolf film comping out soon, possibility of female werewolf and transformation https://www.facebook.com/carnivoremovie/
Jeremyp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Carnivore werewolf of London

'Carnivore Werewolf' sounds like an extremely redundant title, it's not like there are herbivorous werewolves to account for specifying that this one is carnivorous. Also the wolf suit looks bad (because it looks like a suit) and with a title that bad, and effects that bad it will of course have a cheesy 80s ending where the girl has fangs, and we're supposed to go "oh no, she got infected and nobody noticed before it was too late" implying that she eats her male co-star after the credits roll and we see no TF.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #3
Decardo
Process Fan

Ive followed this for a while as i know the cast. Looking like Male werewolf only unfortunately
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #4
bcislandguy
Process Fan

yea looks like just another power has gone out and no technology works group of people vs 1 male werewolf always half hidden , there have been like 5-6 of this exact same B movie in the past year
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #5
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Man I've been floating my "Vegan Werewolf in London" script around for years now and no one wants to pick it up. Typical Hollywood.
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #6
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

I usually hate when people here are quick to dump on a potential film/show/etc., but based on what's in that trailer, I don't see there being any female TF in this one. Nothing in that trailer implies, or even hints that the main actress could be a werewolf, aside from maybe the one shot with blood around her mouth. Maybe another female character is revealed to be behind it all, I have my doubts.

What may be the biggest nail in the coffin for me is that when viewing the list of actors on IMDB, there is a listing for a character named "Walter", and then a character named "Full Moon Walter". This may be an accidental hint as to who the wolf ends up being revealed as. Shame, as the main actress is a cute girl. Wouldn't have minded seeing her transform.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #7
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Not to nitpicky, but Carnivore: Werewolf of London is the movie title, not Carnivore Werewolf of London.

I doubt there will be female process, though.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2017   #8
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: Carnivore werewolf of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
'Carnivore Werewolf' sounds like an extremely redundant title, it's not like there are herbivorous werewolves to account for specifying that this one is carnivorous. Also the wolf suit looks bad (because it looks like a suit) and with a title that bad, and effects that bad it will of course have a cheesy 80s ending where the girl has fangs, and we're supposed to go "oh no, she got infected and nobody noticed before it was too late" implying that she eats her male co-star after the credits roll and we see no TF.
TF-Viewer,

I don't know... The way the trend of rebooting and sequel-ing older film content instead of writing new and exciting concepts continues unabated, I would not be surprised if someone tried to foot a Herbivore Werewolf production.

Now that would be scary... Lol. In a different way.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2017   #9
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
TF-Viewer,

I don't know... The way the trend of rebooting and sequel-ing older film content instead of writing new and exciting concepts continues unabated, I would not be surprised if someone tried to foot a Herbivore Werewolf production.

Now that would be scary... Lol. In a different way.
If I found out someone ever did, I'd give serious consideration to leaving the community and finding non-transformation related fetishes.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote