free hit counters
AR to nonexistence in Chronos Ruler - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-25-2017   #1
azerty47-2

AR to nonexistence in Chronos Ruler

I assume most people who browse this site already know from browsing the AR Archive or Visible Time, but since I didn't see this info here I thought I'd mention it anyway for those who only check the Process Forum; the manga Chronos Ruler by Ponjea has female AR to nonexistence.

In the story, there are demons known as Horologues that feed off humans' time, which happened to a woman. A teacher in her mid-forties made a wish not long before the story begins to regain her youth, so she appears as a young woman by the time the series starts. In chapter 2, she soon becomes too young and regresses into a child before disappearing rapidly. The same scenario happens in the manga's one-shot prototype, albeit slightly differently.

There technically are other ARs in the manga, but they either happened in the distant past and over a long period, or literally too fast to see anything, making it the only on-page AR so far. I don't know if the manga is still ongoing since the scanlations seem to have brutally stopped, but if it is still going, I'll try to find raws and see if there are any other ARs.

Finally, the manga was recently announced to be getting an anime sometime in 2017, so we can hopefully expect AR content sometime during the year; most likely in the first episode since it happens so early. Here's hoping they'll also include more ARs while they're at it, though I seriously doubt it.

Here's a link to the prototype as a single image (I included the final manga version as attachments): http://visibletime.ararchive.com/_An...os_Ruler2_.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chronos-ruler-5924137.jpg (167.7 KB, 590 views)
File Type: jpg chronos-ruler-5924437.jpg (185.8 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg chronos-ruler-5924443.jpg (136.4 KB, 603 views)
Unread 01-25-2017   #2
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: AR to nonexistence in Chronos Ruler

Thank you for sharing and giving us all the info.
The links and summaries were very useful.
I'll have a look at the scanlation.

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #3
azerty47-2

Bumping the thread to announce that the anime version of the series just started airing today; as expected, the first episode features this aforementioned AR.

It features process, but it's cut with stylized numbers that represent her time slipping away. I'm working on a gif version without those numbers inbetween, but in the meantime, here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTnOhr7DCQ
Unread 07-07-2017   #4
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty47-2 View Post
Bumping the thread to announce that the anime version of the series just started airing today; as expected, the first episode features this aforementioned AR.

It features process, but it's cut with stylized numbers that represent her time slipping away. I'm working on a gif version without those numbers inbetween, but in the meantime, here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTnOhr7DCQ
The video was privated when I clicked on it
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2017   #5
azerty47-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulan23 View Post
Crap, already? I didn't expect it to go down that fast! Hopefully this one will work:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...-hd_shortfilms

Searching for 時間の支配者 01話 will also lead to more video links, in case this one goes down too.
Unread 07-08-2017   #6
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulan23 View Post
just checked out the episode on https://www.kickassanime.io/Anime/Ji...ler/Episode-01

not really much process from the adult to baby or anything. Just toddler to unbirth. So if your into that, then there is some interesting process with 9:15 to go in the episode.