free hit counters
Dragon Ball Super Episode 100 BE/MG - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-23-2017   #1
BassGS
Frequent Poster

Dragon Ball Super Episode 100 BE/MG

Shown when Caufila goes Super Saiyan Third Grade against Goku (but she changes back after Goku reveals its weaknesses).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EI7vpChc0w
Oops, didn't see the other topic, sorry.

They fill out so fast

Last edited by BassGS; 07-23-2017 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Oops.
BassGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2017   #2
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Dragon Ball Super Episode 100 BE/MG

I don't think that was Super Saiyan Three. Pretty sure that was the garbage upgrade to regular Super Saiyan that makes you really powerful, but also really slow.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2017   #3
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
I don't think that was Super Saiyan Three. Pretty sure that was the garbage upgrade to regular Super Saiyan that makes you really powerful, but also really slow.
To pop in this is what Vegeta and Cell pointed out to Trunks in the Cell saga. That, at the times, it was super saying 1.5 was indeed stronger but slower.

I've been meaning to watch these episodes but I haven't gotten around to watching dragon ball super. Frieza's Ressurection and Battle of Gods left me feeling a bit dissapointed because the battles didn't feel as crisp and awesome as they were. Maybe it's the new graphics maybe it's the more reliant on CGI for fighting but the punches didn't seem as potent.

However, neither here nor there. That was a nice FMG example. It felt like they were like... wait for it... wait for it... BOOBIES!

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2017   #4
BassGS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade is the muscley for, SS3 is the Long Hair no Eyebrow form.

They fill out so fast
Unread 07-24-2017   #5
JBird
Casual Artist

Caulifla and Goku's fight really makes me wish the Tournament of Power wasn't all about universal erasure. I'll be sad if Universe 6 ends up losing.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2017   #6
BassGS
Frequent Poster

Eh, I still think Goku will find a way to get Xeno to spare at least some of the universes

They fill out so fast
Unread 07-25-2017   #7
JBird
Casual Artist

The Super Dragon Balls are on the table for the winner, so who's to say they can't overrule the Omni-King? Only time will tell.
Unread 07-25-2017   #8
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
The Super Dragon Balls are on the table for the winner, so who's to say they can't overrule the Omni-King? Only time will tell.
Yeah, Universe 7 wins (duh) and wishes everyone back.

Outside chance though on Universe 6 winning after Universe 7's team sacrifices itself and 6 wishes everyone back instead.

In any case, without wishing everyone back the winner looks like a team of genocidal monsters.

Additionally it would be cool if characters from this arc got to stick around after the tournament, just like Trunks stuck around after the android arc. Frieza earning a 3rd(or 4th?) chance at life and becoming a good guy like Piccolo and Vegeta did would be neat. Though it's a huge leap to think Frieza helps Universe 7 win, then uses the dragon balls to wish everyone back and look like a big hero instead of just wishing to become a god.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 07-25-2017 at 12:38 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2017   #9
JBird
Casual Artist

We still have yet to see what ulterior motives the Grand Priest has, if any, considering the strange amusement he and his children gain from universal erasure. Or, it could just be god-level schadenfreude.
Unread 07-25-2017   #10
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
We still have yet to see what ulterior motives the Grand Priest has, if any, considering the strange amusement he and his children gain from universal erasure. Or, it could just be god-level schadenfreude.
I'm convinced they just want to be lazy and wiping out the universes mean they don't have to do their jobs anymore.
Unread 07-26-2017   #11
BassGS
Frequent Poster

Considering they're essentially just babysitters to the Hakaishin I can't really blame them.
And the fact Zenoh's innocence seems to make them easily controllable doesn't help matters.

They fill out so fast
Unread 07-26-2017   #12
TF-Viewer

The arc will end with the erased universes being restored and an arrangement made that allows the divine babysitters to take a week of vacation every hundred years.

"If you wanted time off, you could have just asked you know." and they all laugh