free hit counters
Reduction of the Innocent - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-01-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Reduction of the Innocent - Shrink Fan Comics

Small-Time Criminal - Reduction of the Innocent is out now!

Our latest release is Reduction of the Innocent, featuring a woman wrongfully accused of robbery. To force a confession from her, the arresting officer tries an unorthodox method that gradually strips away the suspect's size with every denial! Will she confess to a crime she didn't commit, or will she have the right to remain tiny?

Synopsis: A new technique is being used to get confessions from alleged criminals: a nanite mist that shrinks them every time they deny their crimes. When this happens to accused robber Katelyn Finn, the only way she can avoid becoming too small to function is to admit to a crime she didn’t commit. How can Kate survive in an ever growing world?

Release Date: April 1st, 2021
Written By: Mac Rome
Artwork By: Hmage
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, multiple shrunken women, slow shrink, shrinking out of clothes, half-size, doll-size, mouse-size, bug-size, science

Issue Link: Reduction of the Innocent

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Reduction of the Innocent? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2021   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Reduction of the Innocent - Shrink Fan Comics

Wow, the art looks amazing!

I find the story premise rather disturbing though. Too real? Maybe I'm too picky.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2021   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

I didn't hate this! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't! I didn't!

Ha.

Did it work?

Anywho, very nicely done. Very well drawn and executed. Angles, shrinking out of clothes, expression of emotions, cute story. Good stuffs.

Again a little too little for my needs, but I might put it as the appetizer of a larger SW process meal, combining a slideshow with some other of my favs.

Hmmm. "A little too little"

I should add that to my list of possible SW story titles.

Ha!

Last edited by OhZone; 04-01-2021 at 01:27 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2021   #4
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Really enjoyed this one. The premise is really good too hope it gets a sequel or spinoff
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2021   #5
Tiedefender
Process Master

Turned out pretty good. I liked the ending.

The story is good with how technology can be abused. It really shows how people can turn on you for just an accusation.

The art is great as always. Thought the shrinking scenes are done nicely.
Unread 04-02-2021   #6
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

new comic from shrink fan is always best day of the month, would be fun to follow up on those cops as they get shrunk more (should've read their contracts > ). would comment more but barely awake.

Good sizes, very cute, lots I liked.