free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2021   #133
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Updates!!

Been working hard on the "Ultimate Wishes" production, about 13 minutes into the production now. It's looking great (although I'm biased). Down below I will tease with a few stills from it. Hoping the production will be over 45 minutes when done and again it will be released as a full feature by itself onto Vimeo On Demand only, not on Patreon. Release date is unknown, but I will continue to update on this production.

When July comes I will release an unknown short on the $5 tier.

Quarterly release on the $10 tier was just released this month named "Life of Cyndee which between Part 1 and 2 was close to 23 minutes.

When September comes I will release the next one called "Siblings at the Pool" which is with AP, INC, and rapid pregnancy. But if you can't wait for certain months for the $10 tier, you can always join the $15 tier for early releases. On Vimeo On Demand the newest release of Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2# already has the next 3 installments into one movie there. Link is: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol2

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear how everyone is enjoying Dark Productions.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Intro_Stephen_Shot9A.jpg (178.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Living1_Lisa_Shot2.jpg (308.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Mall1_Girls_Shot4.jpg (254.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Cheer_Tiffany1_Shot7.jpg (236.4 KB, 94 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2021   #134
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates!

Just released on the early access $15 tier on my patron a short called Changes in the Bathroom. It's a short to show a test of new model animation and resolution. It will be released on the $5 tier July 1, 2021.

Still working very hard on the feature film Ultimate Wishes which hopefully will be released to Vimeo On Demand in a few months.

Check out all on my Patreon page and Vimeo on Demand.

Cheers!

Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Girl_Intro.jpg (242.9 KB, 115 views)
Unread 07-01-2021   #135
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Release of Changes in the Bathroom has been released on all tiers now. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 07-29-2021   #136
MrDark
Frequent Poster

!!!!UPDATES!!!!!!

It's been a long hard road, but Dark Productions is almost finished The feature "Ultimate Wishes"! This feature will be 56 minutes and jammed with all forms of processes including: Age Progression, Age Regression, Breast Expansion, Lactation, Rapid Pregnancy, and more!

This will not be available to my patreon, but will be released on Vimeo On Demand. When completed, I will release all information on how you can buy/rent it. The price range will be around $5.00 to rent and 24.99 to buy.

Soon, I will release Patreon material for the $15 tier and later to the $5 tier.

In the meantime, check out the features available on Vimeo On Demand and of course my Patreon, filled with many goodies.

Do remember everything is very mature content. Below is the new poster for the soon to be released Ultimate Wishes! Hope everyone is having a great one!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wishes_Poster_1575_Promo.jpg (757.1 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by MrDark; 07-29-2021 at 06:01 AM.
Unread 07-30-2021   #137
MrDark
Frequent Poster

"The Assembly" has been released to my $15 tier for early access. In a week, it will be unlocked for $5 tier.

It is a short animation about a young girl not liking going to an assembly and the Demon girl shows up and changes things up.

All the special effects and visuals have been completed for the feature "Ultimate Wishes" when the final audio is done I will let everyone know where to go on Vimeo On Demand for the release.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Theater_Rey_Shot2.jpg (388.3 KB, 77 views)
Unread 08-03-2021   #138
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Big news update!

Wanted everyone to know that AGEGrowth and I are undertaking another project together that will be epic in nature. Hopefully we will see more love this time for both of us.

The short will be called Traditions and will have some good processes in it. The visuals will be a mix between both our styles of animation and story telling. And of course Age will have stunning music as previous shorts.

In other news, hopefully in a day or so the release of Ultimate Wishes will be underway, just need one voice actor put in. I will give headsup again when its fully released and where to go to see it.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 08-06-2021   #139
MrDark
Frequent Poster

The feature “Ultimate Wishes” is available now. You can purchase for $24.99 or rent at $5.00. The link to it is: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ultimatewishes The productions is 57 minutes.

The trailer is there as well so you can enjoy that before your purchase. Other features are available as well if you’ve not checked them out yet.

This isn’t for patreon members, so no discounts for this production will be given. Other productions will be released in due time for the $10 tiers.

A ton of work and talent went in for this production so please share your comments below on how much you are enjoying all of Dark Productions.

AGEGrowth’s music was used (with permission) in this production and he helped out in many other ways as well. Feel free to visit his deviant and patreon pages to show your gratitude of his talent: https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

As an incentive, if you share information about the patreon page or Vimeo On Demand and someone joins or buys a film you will exclusively be given a 50% any of the films. Feel free to email me at darkproductions@gmx.com and let me know of who it is joining or buying/renting and I will email back a discount code. If you refer and more than one joins/rent/buys productions I will give a free copy of any of the features on Vimeo On Demand which can be one of the following:

The Formula: Dr. Jekyll Story: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory
Female Transformations Vol 1#: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol1
Female Transformations Vol. 2#: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol2
Ultimate Wishes: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ultimatewishes

My Patreon page link is: https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF
My Deviant: https://www.deviantart.com/darkproductions2020

Hope you all enjoy the new release and please keep the support coming so more can be made.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wishes_Poster_1575_Promo.jpg (757.1 KB, 35 views)
Unread 08-09-2021   #140
MrDark
Frequent Poster

The Assembly is now available on the $5-$10 tiers of my Patreon! Enjoy!

So, haven't seen much attention from the forum of the newest release of The Ultimate Wishes feature on Vimeo On Demand. If you didn't see the release a few days back, here is the link: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ultimatewishes

Cheers,

Mister Dark
Unread 08-12-2021   #141
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Released Preschool AP now under the $5-$15 tiers of my Patreon. Something to just enjoy with visuals, music, and amazing AP.

Enjoy!

Don't forget all the feature films available on Vimeo On Demand including the newest release of Ultimate Wishes!

Cheers,

Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kid_Shot3.jpg (249.7 KB, 89 views)
Unread 08-19-2021   #142
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Update!

So, I decided to release "Siblings at the pool" to the $15 tier as a very early release before the $10 tier for the annual release. These next few that will takes months to release can all be purchased at the Vimeo On Demand links that have been launched on the forum in the last few months. This one is part of The Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2#.

Siblings is for mature audiences and consists of: AP, BE, rapid preg, and incest.

Hope to see you at my Patreon or Vimeo On Demand. Cheers!

-Mister Dark

Ps. Me and Agegrowthfictions are plugging away on an epic story called Traditions and everything is coming together nicely.

I'm also in production for a short called, "The Treehouse" and just wrote a short yesterday that has to do with Resident Evil 2 ending to the game which will involved Sherry Birkin and Claire Redfield. So, many goodies coming soon. Both Age and I hope to hear from everyone on our patreons and other links.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pool_Penny_Shot65.jpg (262.0 KB, 62 views)
Unread 08-29-2021   #143
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Great news! The short (about 19 minutes) of "The Treehouse" is completed. Just don't know when to release it being I'm not getting comments from this website very much to see interest in my productions and second being its over 10 minutes those are released annually and next month mid month will be the next release which is "Siblings at the Pool" (which will be in the $10 tier but available now in the $15 tier). If there is a release it will be on the early $15 tier on my patreon only in the future.

Updates with "Traditions" with Agegrowth and I.... it's going beyond well and the productions is getting close to halfway done, but much to do for the perfect short. This will be epic in story, performances, visuals, and music. This production will hopefully be released in October

Next month I will be releasing a Resident Evil short on the $5 tier involving Sherry Birkin and Claire Redfield.

If you want to see features you can go to all the Vimeo Links I've been advertising. Hope to see comments here and come to my Patreon page!

Cheers,
Mister Dark

Ps. Few teases below from "The Treehouse" and "Traditions"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Play_Intro_Shot4.jpg (350.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Forest1_Shot6.jpg (353.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg Bedroom_Shot27.jpg (389.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Shot4_small.jpg (422.6 KB, 83 views)
Unread 09-01-2021   #144
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Resident Evil: Escaping Raccoon short is available. Join my $5 tier on Patreon to see it.

Sherry Birkin's Anti Virus goes wrong when trying to escape Raccoon.

Soon, "Siblings at the Pool" will be coming to the $10 tier (annual releases Only). In the meantime join my Patreon to enjoy early releases on the $15 tier or go to Vimeo On Demand for several feature film releases.

Cheers,

Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Train_Intro_Shot1.jpg (287.7 KB, 43 views)

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation