free hit counters
Loss of Strength Experimentation Room! - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-30-2021   #13
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

"So is this going to be a group study, or individuals? What about the other 2 subjects?" I squeak.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2021   #14
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

"The other subjects?" I enquire with confusion...Then proceed to look back in the waiting room to see two more volunteers. "Oh this is terrible of me!"

I jump over the only volunteer I assumed had shown up to return and process the other two that have hopefully not left in disgust. "I am terribly sorry! Here, all three volunteers will receive a free size therapy session free of charge for my rude behavior. Please forgive me for not reading the thread entirely...Miss Tina, I shall be right back to help you further."
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2021   #15
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Name: Prof. Robin Sai,
Date: First
Hair Color: Straw
Eye Color:Brn
Soul Color: Yellow
Original Height: 5'0"
Desired Minimum Height: 2'1"

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[ ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[*] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[*] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[*] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[*] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing

[ ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[*] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[*] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)

[ ] Mid-Reduction Atomic Mass Tracking and Testing

[ ] Effects of Electrostatic Energy on Subject Post Reduction Testing

[ ] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

- Requires protection from bad boys. Subject-researcher reversal on demand. (Subject is also research supervisor.)
"Let's see, Professor Sai SHOULD HAVE been first so I will attend to you right away. Once again, my apologies." After briefly reading over the additional instructions segment, I nod in agreement and process the paperwork with enough haste to not upset the third volunteer further. "Especially considering my rude behavior, we can definitely accommodate a research supervisor! The system is designed to acknowledge verbal commands, and you are now registered as admin. That should help guarantee against any bad boy interlopers as well, yes? The only time we had one of those on the payroll was that unfortunate possession incident...Please follow me!"

Leading Professor Sai to the doorway, I take a moment to relocate Miss Tina and her things safely out of the door frame. "I will be with you in one moment." Robin is taken to a room adjacent to the one for miniaturized volunteers. "Here is the location for all the finely tuned scanning equipment. It will take supplementary readings for us during these high energy procedures. Please stand by..."

As I step out of the room to engage the system, all lights in the room go black. Pure darkness envelops the volunteer, save for a visible laser beam that scans her body. The light returns after a few seconds of this process, which is when the subject can see that everything in the room is now relatively about a foot larger than it was before...and judging from the way your shirt is feeling looser and looser, the process has yet to complete!

Last edited by Mathai; 01-30-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Unread 01-30-2021   #16
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerilium View Post
Name: Bethany
Date: Jan 29
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Grey
Soul Color: Purple
Original Height: 6'3"
Desired Minimum Height: 0'6"

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[* ] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[* ] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[ ] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[ ] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[* ] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[* ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[ ] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[* ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)
[ ] Mid-Reduction Atomic Mass Tracking and Testing
[ ] Effects of Electrostatic Energy on Subject Post Reduction Testing
[ ] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing
"Next is...Miss Bethany!" I call out, hopeful that the terrible faux pas did not cost me a volunteer. "I am once again deeply saddened by my ignorant behavior. Please trust that this oversight will not happen again." I take your paperwork with an honest smile. "Once the preliminary tests are complete, do you wish to partake in the group trial or remain separate? Our volunteer's comfort is of top priority here at SNAFU Labs, and we try to keep things as professional as the testing subjects want it."

I start to run your paperwork through the system in order to begin. However, before the machine finishes scanning the page and long before you can even stand to proceed to the first testing area, your version of the surprise shrinking process begins! It would seem that even the lobby chairs are designed to take part in trials here, when need be.

A pair of shoes that once belonged to the retail assistant remained on the floor, but the feet that used to be inside quickly shrink up towards the chair. One sock actually manages to stay perched on your dwindling toes upward long enough to rest on your now oversized and much taller seating. The entire procedure lasts all of two seconds, leaving the rest of your garments air space that was formerly where your body held them up so as to gently waft down atop your now miniaturized body of about half a foot.
Unread 01-30-2021   #17
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina Tiny View Post
"So is this going to be a group study, or individuals? What about the other 2 subjects?" I squeak.

"My dear miss Tina, I do apologize for leaving you in such haste. To answer your other question, each volunteer is given the option to partake in group trials or a more solo test ground, depending on their preferences and comfort level. Not all test subjects will be reduced the same amount, and it may be disconcerting to some. I will be happy to accommodate whichever you choose! Also, please forgive me for disturbing your first tests. I know you were supposed to escape your clothing under your own power, but the door way was proving too dangerous for a reduced individual such as yourself to engage in testing. I shall now simulate the process so that you can once again engage in the 'Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink' curriculum."

I carefully pick you and your clothing up once again before setting miss Tina down in a proper testing chamber, and carefully burying her in her clothes so that she can once again attempt to escape. "I can say though." Breaking protocol slightly, I speak up while working. "That your situational awareness while undertaking the surprise shrinking reaction times speaks well to your ability to adapt. I dare say you passed THAT test."
Unread 01-30-2021   #18
cerilium
in Wonderland

"I don't mind taking part in group based activities if needed. But I could do with some help getting down from this chair please!"

"H-heights don't bother me too much but it's different at this size." I say with a stutter.
cerilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2021   #19
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
"I don't mind taking part in group based activities if needed. But I could do with some help getting down from this chair please!"

"H-heights don't bother me too much but it's different at this size." I say with a stutter.

"Hmm...." I frown while jotting down some findings after Bethany's first reactions test. "I am not really supposed to interfere during the clothing escape trial periods. However, accidents and similar risks resulting in physical harm to our volunteers IS absolutely unacceptable. How about this?"

The researcher kneels down in front of her chair and holds hands out to encircle the mound of clothing with its small occupant. "I am now closely monitoring you, watching how you proceed to escape your pile of clothes very closely. Move to close to the edge and I shall correct your position until such time that you have either overcome the bulk of the fabrics and escaped, or established that their gravitic attraction has indeed increased to an unmanageable level...Is gravitic even a word? REGARDLESS! As soon as you can complete these tests, I will be happy to return you to the floor or hold you safely as you desire before we proceed to the next testing area.

"If that is acceptable, we can proceed at your convenience. But if the height proves overwhelming even with additional safeguards, I can mark that as our findings as well, and postpone the other tests for when we engage in the slow reduction testing later on."
Unread 01-31-2021   #20
Prof_Sai
Instigator

:: Holds onto shirt to preserve modesty. Steps over to check on the other girls safety. ::

One just never gets used to this!
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2021   #21
cerilium
in Wonderland

As a shadow casts over what was once my clothing I begin trying to make my way out of my clothes. "I'll try my best to get out now."

The easiest part was crawling out from my bra as it still held most of its shape. But the harder part was to come as the added weight from my hoodie on top of my shirt was proving difficult.

I let out soft, muffled groans as I struggle to find the neck hole of my former shirt. After a couple of minutes of attempting I manage to find a gap in the overwhelming fabric and poke my head out. With the hard part still to come I try and push my hoodie away from in hopes of being able to find the edge to crawl out from.

Several attempts later I can't manage to lift my hoodie high enough to be able to see an easy way out. "I would have never imagined struggling so much to get out from my clothing." I sigh to myself. I begin to make my way out from my hoodie by crawling in a single direction to try and find a way out.

Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.
cerilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2021   #22
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
:: Holds onto shirt to preserve modesty. Steps over to check on the other girls safety. ::

One just never gets used to this!
"Yeah, the altered perception alone always feels like it is incredibly disorienting for the volunteers. Do you think it has something to do with how the brain doesn't normally have to cope with being shrunk, so it always registers the process as foreign?"

As the shrinking proceeds another foot downward, The journey towards the room's door grows longer with each step. Clothing threatening to give way as waist and hips reduce does not help the situation any, but soon the Professor is able to make visual contact with a pile of clothes in the lobby as well as the adjacent room where the other two presumably still are undergoing initial test phases as well. "If you desire, Miss Bethany and you share some further tests, if you would like to join her. Miss Tina still requires solitude for her initial test period, but as a research head you are free to check in on her at this time."

Entering the energy release data is my first step before entering the room to assist the volunteer as she requires. "But if you could first, please describe how the weight and mass of your body or your clothing feel altered for the size to mass series of tests? Personal testimony is just as important as the numbers we are collecting." A little oblivious of how I more than double the three foot tall woman now, I stand next to Professor Sai in order to log my personal observations. "Also, how hard do you believe escaping ensnarement from your oversized will be, if required at your general new height."
Unread 01-31-2021   #23
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.
The smile is met with an equal, if much larger one directly in front of the small woman. I can't help but chuckle as Bethany requests to be carried. "That's good!...Considering our current predicament."

As the volunteer is able to focus again, clear of her former clothing, the humor of the situation becomes clear. Blinded by the hoodie in her attempt to escape, Bethany had proceeded directly towards the closest edge of her oversized seat. As promised I intervened, holding up both hands for her to crawl out onto. 'Freedom' came to her as she finished making her way completely off the chair. The decision to remain kneeling until the test subject is ready to move on seems the most appropriate at this point.

"Excellent job escaping. Did anything prove unexpectedly challenging? The fabric was undoubtedly heavier, but did its weight feel like it may have absorbed additional weight from when your shrunk?"
Unread 01-31-2021   #24
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Sai's top was now like a king sized bed quilt with a hole in the middle. She skillfully abandoned everything else, but nothing was going to make walking around easy. Of course the struggle was part of the thrill. Mathai had said something about foreigners at that point, but Sai was too distracted to notice.

Don't let them know you feel vulnerable - the two foot tall girl thought to herself, despite knowing the absurdity of it.

Sai moved to help Bethany, but the larger man was much faster, and scooped her up, to Sai's alarm. Seeing Tina was still exposed, Sai moved to invite her to share Sai's top. the two of them might be able to work together to make dragging it around easier.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote