free hit counters
Posed Idea: SW Universe - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-11-2021   #13
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: Posed Idea: SW Universe

Ok, that was mega hot. Girls going micro is my absolute favorite.
It's odd. On the one hand I don't like violence in my SW content... I mean, like torture, crushing, eating, farting and such... nonconsensual sex with a SW isn't an issue with me.... but death is not cool... unless she's out of sight then it's out of mind.
A girl shrinking until she's so small she can't possibly survive, be it she vanishes from reality or we just assume she eventually gets eaten or dies from asphyxiation, though? That's, like, not really an issue provided it left all ambiguous.
This probably ties into how I interact with the fetish.... for ke the act of a woman shrinking is a lost of self. Objectification really. She loses her agency and becomes an object for her captor's pleasure. But it's more nuanced than that. It's more than a loss of power, it's also also a loss of a part of yourself. Literally. And in the case of shrinking during sex it's literally like giving yourself to the partner... or them taking it from you.
So for me at least, shrinking out of sight or shrinking literally out of existence is somehow mega hot.... while the girl getting stepped on or digested is very not.
Also, unbirth absorption is likewise good while mouth vore and digestion is mucho not good....
It's complicated.

But, yes, I'd you could bring the worlds of Tubing Down the River, Always Follow The Directions and Inch by Inch into the same world that would be really cool!
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2021   #14
OhZone
OhYeah!

Marauder, you know I'm a "big" fan of your work. Or a tiny one. ha

Anyway, sounds like you have some promising ideas to work on. I want to see MOAR!

Yeah, I'm into shrinking to micro too, of course, but lately I've been focusing on small changes first. I've been fantasizing and trying to write a story (or an interactive maybe) about losing an inch here or there and having it mean a change in domination and status for - my main character, a tall chick who just wants to lose 3 or 4 inches but accidentally loses a little more, thanks to an accident or perhaps her shorter friend or her sister. I've almost become obsessed with variations on the scenario really. Slowly incrementing downward, getting smaller than than her nemesis, that bitch Angie, who would no doubt revel in her height advantage now, especially after how my main character lorded her smarts and her height over Angie before.

Anyway, that's the scenario that's been swirling around in my noggin lately. But we've been so busy lately. I might not have time to be creative until this weekend, between work and just rl in general.
Unread 05-12-2021   #15
Knightstable
Process Fan

Small changes like this are probably my favorite scenario. I love it when a tall woman slowly has that status stripped away and has to adapt to new role. Hopefully you can find some time to write because I’d love to read it!
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2021   #16
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I recall reading Toobin' Down the River a long time ago, and quite liking it. But I don't recall the ending, or anything going on beyond the three girls. How would this connect to anything else?
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2021   #17
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

I actually was preparing to do the same with my stories, considering I was using the same characters the same way the Frank and Suzy comics did, I thought about linking all the stories together with the unifying theme of the strange glowing stones with size changing properties left behind by ancient aliens. Just been too busy to do it.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2021   #18
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

I'm definitely a fan of stories like this. For me the concept of shrinking involves "the worst day of your life" so this concept fits! I do also enjoy the "shrinking out of existence" aspect as it adds to the fear.

How much will she "feel" the shrinking? That's really the last thing I'm into.

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2021   #19
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Herding cats!
Unread 05-15-2021   #20
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyBonnie View Post
I'm definitely a fan of stories like this. For me the concept of shrinking involves "the worst day of your life" so this concept fits! I do also enjoy the "shrinking out of existence" aspect as it adds to the fear.

How much will she "feel" the shrinking? That's really the last thing I'm into.
I'm working on that. The idea is to make sure that I'm describing it as completely and as intensely as possible.
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2021   #21
Marauder727
Process Fan

Just thought I would put this out for you guys...

and I don't think Minimizer would mind me saying this...

He and I are talking about the POSSIBILITY of working together again. Apparently, we live 2 hours apart, so he mentioned possibly getting together to talk more. Some thoughts were exchanged about updating a few of our joint collaborations for release. If any of you remember, our first joint story was his 'Revenge' story, which linked up with my 'Diamond in the Rough' story, much to the surprise of our mutual fans back in the day.

Exciting times, folks. Looks like we might get the band back together again!

Troy
Unread 05-19-2021   #22
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Marauder, you know I'm a "big" fan of your work. Or a tiny one. ha

Anyway, sounds like you have some promising ideas to work on. I want to see MOAR!
Well OhZone...have I got a surprise for you! It is official! The FIRST new SW story since I went into semi-retirement over 15 years ago. It is called 'Inch by Inch' and it actually ends with a special surprise that I think some of the fans of Minimizer and my old-time collaborations will enjoy.

However...I would like to make this story available to YOU to consider.
Unread 05-22-2021   #23
変な変態
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
I actually was preparing to do the same with my stories, considering I was using the same characters the same way the Frank and Suzy comics did, I thought about linking all the stories together with the unifying theme of the strange glowing stones with size changing properties left behind by ancient aliens. Just been too busy to do it.
Oh you're the one who wrote this, right?

https://www.deviantart.com/shrinkmas...Ch-1-137435304

Someone on 4chan shared it a while back and I thought it was great. Things I like in SW fiction are: Slowly shrinking out of clothes; and having the shrinking itself feel really nice. Your story has both of these and some fun characters to boot.
Hope you find the time to pick up writing again. I saw some fun ideas in your gallery that I wouldn't mind seeing written out

Last edited by 変な変態; 05-22-2021 at 10:09 AM. Reason: missed a quote
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2021   #24
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I've got some ideas for a universe, but I really struggle with writing whole stories. All of our roleplaying seems to have died out, and that makes me sad.