free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-19-2007   #49
Yrrall_Dlok1
Process Fan

www.Bodyinflation.org has it under the title "balloons" there are two stories by that title so it isn't too hard to find.

One of my favs too...

you linked to the old site there is a newer version containing even more stories.
Yrrall_Dlok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007   #50
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

Ok, as per say, I am requesting that someone who remembers the BE Flashes with the girls on the BEArchive members section please post the artist name, or the link to his section. I have a membership once again 6 years later & I would like to visit it again. So if anyone remembers, please post here or send me via mail.
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007   #51
wasurenai
Ail-Soft Aficionado

BE flashes?

I think that's Chronicler's stuff. I forgot what happened to him, but all his stuff has been off the site for a while.
wasurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007   #52
Beastwheat
Frequent Poster

Oh man i remember Chronicler...I liked his stuff but after a while i couldnt find it anymore...although i did forget his name....i use ... too much, anyway ill take a look around.
Unread 02-25-2007   #53
Beastwheat
Frequent Poster

bad news...he got banned for some reason, the reasons are here, http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat....rue#Post429507
dont understand myself but easy come easy go i suppose...I have not been able to find anything outside of BEA of his stuff but if i do run into anything ill post it.
Unread 02-25-2007   #54
Metatron
Alea iacta est

It could be Chronicler but Busty Artist I think did some flash stuff as well you might try checking him out
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #55
acme
Nodoka~<3

Um, not extractly a request more like an alert, in a manga called '10 Carat Torte' by mangaka Rururu Kondo, there's a very nice BE scene in the volume 14 of the series. The story is about a bunch of apprentice witches serving their masters to earn merit. There's main character called Sakura (very busty in the first place) was zapped by some kind of shape shifting device and was given the command to let her boobs grow. I actually have the manga, but apparently I have no scanner. I think its a scene worth sharing, but painfully I can't share it myself (damn!). If anybody happens to find '10 Carat Torte' on the net, be sure to look out for volume 14 episode 249. I'll try my best to get this scanned anyway.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3533

BTW: This series contains nearly all process material form TG, TF, GTS, BE, SW. The storyline is enjoyable so I think its worth purchasing and I believe Lorekeep has one of Rururu Kondo's comics in the free section.

Last edited by acme; 02-28-2007 at 09:28 AM.
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #56
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

I never wanted to post a request before because of the rules, but since we have this thread...

I saw this sequence in a Yahoo Group a while back but could never find it again. It's a sequence where an explorer/archeologist is tied to a stake. An amazon feeds her breast milk, which causes BE. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #57
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

I don't have it but I believe you're looking for a sequence by Prinz Eugene... I think it might be at the BEA, somewhere.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #58
Coolguy456
Process Fan

hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has the complete seen of faust my comp got a virus and everything had got deleted so if anyone has it or can give me the link it would be greatly apprecaited
Coolguy456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #59
Neko KK
Perverted Neko Ninja

would anyone happen to have links to the BE manga of sakura and ino from naruto being BE'd and the manga of yuffie from FFVII being BE'd from tifa? both by the same artist
Neko KK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007   #60
Mr. Gun Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy456
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has the complete seen of faust my comp got a virus and everything had got deleted so if anyone has it or can give me the link it would be greatly apprecaited
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showt...ighlight=Faust

There ya go, enjoy. ^^
Mr. Gun Happy is offline   Reply With Quote