free hit counters
Comicbookbabe's Transgender Audio File - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2014   #1
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Comicbookbabe's Transgender Audio File

Hey there,

I have a thread in the growth section of the site, but it just occured to me that there may be some people who are interested in my files, who only visit the TG section, or other sections too. So I figured i'd better make a separate thread for this section and tip you off to the file you may enjoy.

First off for those who don't know, I'm a phone sex operator who has had a transformation fetish for quite some time. I prefer when things get bigger whether it's all of me, or just my breasts, my lengthening legs or swelling ass. I just love imagining the feeling of my clothes ripping off my body. Or maybe there are some curves developing on you and making your clothes tear in some very provocative places. I'm guessing a lot of you prefer that too. While the majority of my files involve giantess growth, I've always wanted to branch out into TG files. I often fantasized about turning a boyfriend into a hot lesbian. While I know that submissive little pets is a big hook into this fetish. I prefer the newly transformed woman to be my equal, equally as beautiful, equally as dominant, equally as filled with lust. You get the idea.

Unfortunately I am a woman and can't really audibly transform myself, but I can always talk about a male character turning into a beautifully curvaceous creature. I did this for one file in my catalog.

Super Elfie 06

I wish I could say that I have done it for more. But there hasn't been that much interest in my TG files. I'm hoping that you can prove otherwise. Or if you have tips on how an audio file would be a big hit for you, I'd love to hear from you.

Unlike the Growth thread I'll learn my lesson and give you the links to the free samples now, so that you can test out the quality of my files and see if you like me before you buy.

Here are a couple that were commissioned from me at a higher price so that he could share it in his DA gallery. It was basically the price of a private commission since I would have felt awkward about selling it in my store.

http://shrrrrrriiipfan.deviantart.co...line-436204165

http://shrrrrrriiipfan.deviantart.co...time-433094948

Here is an album I put out for my halloween competition that was free samples of all the characters:

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...nament-prelims

And here is a free Monthly MP3 I put out to reflect my sales.

https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...calendar-girls

These are all about Giantess/amazon growth cause I love the sensation of clothes ripping off of swelling parts. I'm also open to Futa transformations which I'm guessing might be of interest in this section too. Basically any kind of gender fuckery to be had.

Hope to hear from you
~Alyssa

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon

Last edited by Comicbookbabe; 11-10-2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Fixed links
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #2
Leonides
Process Fan

Re: Comicbookbabe's Transgender Audio File

Hello! I'm interested in this, but unfortunately only your first link seems to work. :-\
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #3
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

oops! I've fixed them, hopefully, they should work now, that's what I get for copy and pasting

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-10-2014   #4
girlem64
Lurker

hey comicbookbabe, great clip! id def be interested in more TG audio files like this one, especially if you are turning someone as a surprise or against there will (an unsuspecting boyfriend would be very hot ) i do wish you had been more detailed on the big change below the belt, but otherwise keep up the good work!
girlem64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2014   #5
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

hey there girlem64,

If it's just me making the file for me, I'm not into the malicious kind of transforming my subjects, I'm totally into surprising the transformee as a surprise birthday present. So that they are are oh so happy with the changes, but when it comes to changing them against their will, it will have to be as a commission. I'm not against doing it against their will, but when I do my own stories, I do what I desire, I just prefer my newly transformed ladies, to be happy about what's happening.

I also have been working on a new series with a commissioner that started as a FMG story but has evolved into having a lot of gender fuckery, including mtf changes and Male to Futa changes, So when I release those I'll be sure to let you know.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-12-2014   #6
girlem64
Lurker

sounds good to me! i love a good surprise
Unread 11-17-2014   #7
Fireside
Leecher

Hey Comicbookbabe, Alyssa.

First of all I'm a huge fan of your work, more on the TG side but man do you make FMG appealing. I seem to remember a piece you and cluedog worked on that is absolutely in my top five favorite works I've ever seen. I'm probably off to look at it after I type this.

Fret not, you jump right up at least one person's alley just as you are doing. The concept of surprise but not for malicious intent is a very rewarding and euphoric feeling for me, and the fetishistic contexts based on my sexuality (pretty close to cisgender white male pigdog stereotype) really hit that spot. I would love to put myself in the shoes of becoming female for another woman, and the growth thrown in just adds to the effect. Bursting, swelling, sweating, becoming something new and loving it and letting someone else love it just as much. Though I fully expect to remain very straight and male (not so focused on masculinity, however) for my whole life, I am really enamored with your framing device for the calls and the art.

I'm not quite familiar with all of your work but I've had a bit of an epiphany today (I won't describe it here because I already did my text dumping on the announcements and hellos forum) and I really want to look at the rest now. And I also want to say that while you look into new pursuits and spices to add to your pot, don't forget those ingredients you've used all along. Many people do like it and I'm working up the nerve to tell you directly instead of just looking, that I am one of them. I will thoroughly enjoy your new stuff, I'm sure, but as it is now I still EXQUISITELY enjoy your current bent on TG, FMG included.

Edit: I've wanted to get started making my own content for this site and the community as a whole, and you are one of my biggest inspirations as what subjects to cover and what delicious images to bring to mind.

Sold, overly metaphoric, and completely serious I remain.
-Phil

Last edited by Fireside; 11-17-2014 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Forgot something important. : P
Fireside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2014   #8
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Hey Fireside,

Well FMG and Giantess work is what I excel at. Would this be the piece you're talking about?

Cluedog's Piece for me

Good luck making content! look forward to seeing whatever it is you come up with.

I totally forgot about my Bottled Sex series, the first half doesn't really feature transformations, but the second half has all sorts of gender fuckery. The jist is that I'm an assistant for a scientist that has created a way to bottle sexual urges. When the bottles are opened they release the energy for whoever is in the room, but when the genders of the sex recorded don't match up with the genders in the room, well that's where the fun starts for you guys. I'll start when the TG fun starts.

Bottled Sex 06

Bottled Sex 07

Bottled Sex 08 - Not fully Gender, Futa, but I have a feeling some of you might like that

Bottled Sex 09 - Again, just futa.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-19-2014   #9
girlem64
Lurker

just an fyi comicbookbabe, i bought bottled sex 6/7, it appears they are the same file. both appear to be the each same recording following the storyline for part six. possible upload error?
Unread 11-20-2014   #10
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Sorry about that girlem64, It's all fixed now, and you should have a copy of the missing file in your mailbox.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Unread 11-21-2014   #11
girlem64
Lurker

Indeed i do. Great work like always!
Unread 11-26-2014   #12
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

So sorry I didn't see that question Mr. Wayne. I'm about to tell you right now, because I just got around to finishing the test in my newest MP3.

This MP3 consists of two of my favorite Fantasies, first a TG TF of a man who storms my stage, then I grow big and domineering. And I've even decided to add samples this time around too!

Nelly the Nervous Magician

And since I thought there might be people who wouldn't be interested in hearing any of the GTS side I decided to split it in two and have a separate TG and GTS MP3 as well. So since this is the TG section here is the TG TF only file.

Nelly the Nervous Magician (TG only)

If you do end up giving it a listen, please tell me how you liked it.

This is only advertised on here right now. If there are people who would prefer to pay through niteflirt, I will be posting that link up early Friday morning, or you can always message me there and I can send you a PTV before I release it for everyone.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon