free hit counters
Race Card TG (Offsite) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2011   #25
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

Re: Race Card TG

Eh what? I'm not quite sure what that was all about blackshirtboy... made me want to post my confusion for once...

Otherwise keep up the wonderful work bub!
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #26
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroes View Post
No, it's not just a title thing nor a reduction: there's a separate feeling in the change from one race to the other, on more than the sum of the body changes... that "now I'm one of them".

Keep race awareness in history books, we in TG stuff get enough flak without any need for more.
I forgot which side of the argument you were on and was sure you were defending BSB until I reread your earlier post.

I prefer "ethnicity" to "race," but the fact is, it's more likely that language will evolve to the point where the two are synonymous than it is that people will start using a word with twice as many syllables just to be technically accurate. We (those of us who are American) live in a country where inflammable means "not able to catch on fire" and flammable became a word out of thin air. Easy wins.

So-called race changes can be much deeper than a shift in pigmentation and certain other features. They can also, like so many transformations, be nothing but a pretty picture. Both are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirtboy View Post
Like Sphore said, I called it "Race Card" to play on the idiom of the same name. I thought that was obvious.
It was. Again, the subtleties of language are often set aside for the sake of convenience. In this case, to facilitate an ironic usage of the race card. I believe you're meant to turn into a hot chick now.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #27
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

I dunno, I like transformation in general due to 1. The change. Duh. and 2. The whole forced into a new role thing. Physical transformation plus all the consequences of said transformations. How people perceive you, how you perceive yourself, how this affects your life etc. It's kind of psychological for me.

Bracing for incoming "you're a racist you make me sick".
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #28
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Whos gonna call you a racist? Isn't that what any transformation fetish boils down to? It is, for me at least, the fascination with becoming something completely different and alien, no matter what ethnicity, gender or species.
Though personally I've always been more interested in the transformation itself, the process, than the any consequences the change may bring.
Unread 03-05-2011   #29
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirtboy View Post
Whos gonna call you a racist? Isn't that what any transformation fetish boils down to? It is, for me at least, the fascination with becoming something completely different and alien, no matter what ethnicity, gender or species.
Though personally I've always been more interested in the transformation itself, the process, than the any consequences the change may bring.
Don't worry about that guy, BSB.

Flawed logic is hard to cure, the rest of us here appreciate your gifts :3
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #30
Sphore
Frequent Poster

I think the whole argument is kind of silly, to be honest. I find people toss the word 'racist' around with very little consideration. Discussing race doesn't make you racist, unless you want to use the term in the absolutely loosest sense of the word (aware of ethnic differences), and hypersensitivity to any mention of the various branches of the big human family tends to be pretty counterproductive.

Anyways, can't wait to see what you come up with next BSB!
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #31
Wedge
Fan of The Process

Give it a rest, conservative america...
Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2011   #32
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Good news everyone!
I think this may be my most racist one yet!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, though I'll be ending the series with three, I was thinking about including at least one more in the series but I wanted to keep the contrast in a transformation between an african man and a caucasian woman. However doing a fourth after this would mean interupting the pattern and I really didn't want to do that so I'm ending the series with three. Sorry folks.
http://blackshirtboy.deviantart.com/#/d3b2a5g
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Race Card III.jpg (919.8 KB, 254 views)
Unread 03-06-2011   #33
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Great stuff! I'd still love to see more, but you're the one providing, so do what you'd like.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote