free hit counters
Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-12-2016   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips

Hey guys, as some of you may know Brittany Lynn has been coming out with some pretty good She-Hulk clips on Clips4Sale, all of which have been edited and fx'd by me.
I made this thread because of the most recent release (yesterday) probably being the best video of the bunch in my opinion.

Here is the link to her store

When I wrote the script for this one, I tried to make it much more thematic than the other ones, and this is also the first clip I've ever worked on to have music. I would love to hear what you guys think of the clip, as well as Brittany's clips as a whole. I personally think she is amazing at doing fantasy clips, especially when you consider how low-budget she is compared to the likes of Gary (Growth Dreams) and TaylorMadeClips. Brittany also really loves doing these kinds of clips, so her enthusiasm is always a plus.

As a small side-note, generally when I write She-Hulk clips I always sort of write it as a giantess growth clip, but with the turning green and angry part added towards the end. I like the model actually having time as her normal self to realize what's happening. How do you guys like your growth/hulk transformations?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #2
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Re: Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips

Foot growth and shoe busting, that's all I look for in a growing video, specially if is ballet flats or sneakers

Last edited by growthfilic10; 11-13-2016 at 10:22 PM.
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #3
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Ok, now I don't know how to delete this

Last edited by growthfilic10; 11-13-2016 at 08:17 AM. Reason: delete
Unread 11-13-2016   #4
Lecher
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post
Foot growth and shoe busting, that's all I look for in a growing video, specially if is ballet flats or sneakers

Yes. This.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #5
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Here's another one
Unread 11-14-2016   #6
baxter1327
Process Fan

I think they've all been pretty good. Personally, I like the robbery one best. It's the best outfit of them all for TF, and there was lots of buildup/mental struggle in that one. The aroused humiliation one was good for similar reason- good build up.

I could tell this most recent one went deeper thematically; which is cool, especially if it's going to be a recurring character, it helps add depth and story to future vids.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2016   #7
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post

Include full body growth and I agree. But just foot growth? NOPE... Also never been into FMG, but to each there own on both fetishes.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2016   #8
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Include full body growth and I agree. But just foot growth? NOPE... Also never been into FMG, but to each there own on both fetishes.
Of course full body growth, that's obvious, but sometimes, well many times they don't include foot growth or shoe busting :/
Unread 11-15-2016   #9
Genev89
Process Fan

do you have other similar clips of shoe busting? i love when it happens to closed shoes and boots
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2016   #10
Conker
King of All the Land

Hey guys, a new video was posted, but this time she made a giantess clip. I did all of the editing and effects and the like.
The link to the clip

I think Brittany is starting to get really, really good at doing these clips. I tried to include some feet shots into the script, but I don't think she's actually there yet for doing great foot destruction. it's not my fetish, so I don't ask much of it.
Let me know what you guys think of the work I did on the clip please!
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2016   #11
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I agree her clips are gradually getting better, with each attempt, particularly with this one. Kudos to the both of you, in trying to keep the clothes ripping growth alive, using the live action format.
Unread 12-06-2016   #12
Lecher
Process Master

It's not like foot growth is its own fetish all the time. Some of us emphasize it, but it's only because it's something we like to see as part of the overall growth scene. What if you saw a growth scene that didn't have any shirt ripping or apparent breast growth specifically seen, but it was implied that it was happening? Wouldn't you want to see it depicted? It's the same thing. It's not necessarily its own fetish. I wouldn't enjoy JUST seeing a foot growth and that's it either.

Shoe busting isn't that difficult, so pass this on to her because this is the way Gary did it: you get a simple type of shoe, like a minimalist strappy sandal (could be anything though). You cut the straps or whatever main structural support exists. Then you use glue -crazy glue, elmers, rubber cement, whatever- to WEAKLY glue the strap back together. You can either do this before or while she's wearing them, depending on what works for that shoe. During filming, she moves her foot in such a way that it breaks apart because it was so weakly put back together. Very simple. Produces a convincing scene. And as you see in the GIFs above, it doesn't have to be perfect to be effective. You can clearly see the shoes above are structurally compromised even before they start coming apart. Doesn't matter. That will still satisfy many of us.

I can tell you for a fact there are quite a few of us that won't even think about buying a growth clip unless shoe busting is a part of it.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brittany lynn, growth, hulk-out, she-hulk