free hit counters
Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-08-2014   #1
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Post Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?

Not to spread what seems more like gossip amongst centers of interest, but it is reassuring to see actresses continued interest to be cast as the mighty green Shulkster and her diminutive human counterpart. It would be nice to get enough ground swell for the right actress, the right team, the best special effects which hopefully would not include off-camera hulk-outs, and bring this green goddess to the big screen the way it deserves to be done. And Ms. Plaza wouldn't be too bad of a choice, despite there being many who have the good looks and/or the acting skills.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Aubre...ero-67591.html

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2014   #2
Matador
Frequent Poster

Re: Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?

Aubrey would make a great She-Hulk, especially if they go with the lighter tone of the actual comics.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2014   #3
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?

Angie Harmon (Rizzoli and Isles) wanted to do it too at one point and, apologies to Plaza fans, I think she'd be a hell of a better pick at least for when she's transformed. She's 5'10" - Jennifer Walters [NOT *Jessica* Cinema Blend, Google exists for a reason] is supposed to be much smaller, so they could film Harmon with forced perspective shots? It'll probably depend on which side of this character gets more screen time: since Jennifer traditionally prefers to stay as She-Hulk as often as possible, doing the thing where the effects-heavy work is on the "normal" person so that the hero is just the actor after physical training sounds more cost-effective (think Chris Evans going from puny to jacked in Captain America). Plus, that would technically be SW, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrDBJPe_ZWA

Last edited by vid; 10-22-2014 at 06:10 AM.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2014   #4
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Post Re: Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?

I'd just like to see it done, done absolutely decent enough and no corner-cutting, a decent actress(s), and process of at least 1-2 hulk outs with clothes rippage. Doesn't have to be nudity, especially since that won't fly in an Avengers related film. That's what Hollywood is afraid of. Even the notion of clothes rippage without nudity probably scares the hell out of them. Afraid that women will complain of sexualizing women if any transformation process is shown, yet they've showed the Hulk how many times. And, I bet they ignore the fact of how male fans oogle Johannson as Black Widow. I know I have (oogled). LoL

I wouldn't be surprised if, in the grand scheme of all things Avengers, that She Hulk is never even introduced. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. It'll have to be something one-off in order to get halfway decent and then it'd probably end up direct-to-dvd..

Regardless of who would be good or act well as Walters/She-Hulk, I don't even think it'll get that far unfortunately. At least some actresses like Plaza and Harmon are outspoken and willing to show they aren't afraid to go grEeN.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 10-22-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Oops...
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aubrey plaza, news article, she-hulk