free hit counters
She-Hulk Transformation Question - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-15-2013   #13
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: She-Hulk Transformation Question

Free advertising! wohoo!

This is an idea I wouldn't mind seeing being realized as a live action sequence.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #14
minduitos
Leecher

I have watched a few episodes of this blog.

The effects are almost identical. There is a transformation fully interesting.

Either episode draws attention. Newest to use the sound effects of the transformation of the old series the incredible hulk and confess that they were good.

Regarding the actresses, only one, Iovana Mendez convinces as a Latin version of Jennifer Walters.

Already the actresses that make she-hulk are correct but do not have the required physical for the character. Still like to see a more sexy heroine.

Anyway it is an attempt praised to perform a version of the character online.
minduitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #15
baxter1327
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Rei and guys:

Check out Gen Yun's Hulking out: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxq...d#.UeRhM23d2Sp That animated woman is what I would love to look like, if possible (and I think it is possible) afterwards. She is still ripped, growing in height and muscle, she could kick your ass, but still has her femininity. I want to grow taller, with green skin (I just recently learned a cool skin change technique), veins, and use latex and build muscles. It would be more ambitious than anything I have ever tried.. but if someone would want to back it, in the future, I will give it my 100%.
...use latex and build muscles.

^Intrigued.

I have to say, it sounds like a pain in the ass. And I can't really picture the end result, but you've certainly surprised us before Missa. I imagine you'd manage to pull it off one way or another.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014   #16
Conker
King of All the Land

Hey there!
I'm reviving this thread again because a new she-hulk-like clip has surfaced.
There is a series with Kobe Lee called "The Monster Revealed/Unleashed/Exposed"
This is the link for the first one

Anyone bought these clips? Is the clothes destruction any good?
Thank you for anyone who answers.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014   #17
Rei-Lin
Process Master

This was the first time I've seen these clips and I kinda wish I hadn't. I went ahead and bought the three clips in the Monster line and I have to say they're a bit terrible. Well, actually a lot terrible. Most of the clothing destruction is done in such a way that you almost literally see the hands of the people yanking the shirts apart. Everything is just pulled apart or cut apart and there's just no real sense of growth. The girl ends up looking like a green latex painted woman where half of the green is missing on her hands, her feet and her face. It's very low budget and mostly it's so poorly done it's like they didn't even try for some of the parts. If you want transformation or clothes ripping, I'd go with Missa or TMC's clips in a heartbeat. Skip this stuff, not worth $11.
Unread 03-10-2014   #18
midnight_writer
Process Fan

Oh, I can second that.

You'll rue Clips 4 Sale's no-refund policy if you purchase these clips as I, unfortunately, did.

They're terrible.

smitty
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014   #19
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Anyway guys, thanks for the warning... it's a pity they throw crap for the price of gold.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014   #20
baxter1327
Process Fan

Yah those were pretty much crap. Liked the lead up, but the Xform and post Xform are a waste of film.

As C4S goes, right now Miss Untamed is holding the SheHulk crown. Shes recently put out two SheHulk themed vids. Even she's not perfect, as I find the fast cuts and weird sound effects she uses distracting, but she's worth the money IMO; as she at least has decent Xform acting and a good physique for the part. The first vid is better than the baker one.

Past winners, IMO:

Angela Salvagno's SheHulk clip(s) was good too (I only bought the first one of the two since that was the TF one). Unfortunately the emphasis seemed to be more on post-hulk out destruction than the tf itself. Especially sad since she has a history of some pretty good shirt busting in the past. Just wasn't utilized in this vid though. Luckily her physique and her rack are featured prominently which makes up for that a bit.

Laurie Steele, who took the SheHulk theme and just ran and ran with it for quite a while. Many vids. Some better than others. Not the best scripting or acting (although one has to give her credit for finding so many reasons to hulk out), but she is the queen of hands-off shirt busting. She has that down to a science.

and of course TMC was really starting to get somewhere with their she hulk vids. They had a great way of drawing out the TF and anticipation of it, and lord knows the girls in the last few vids were really good at conveying their RAGE. Unfortunately Taylor seems to have backed away from these vids recently. Hopefully they'll come back to them someday. Though I'm not holding my breath.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014   #21
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
...use latex and build muscles.

^Intrigued.

I have to say, it sounds like a pain in the ass. And I can't really picture the end result, but you've certainly surprised us before Missa. I imagine you'd manage to pull it off one way or another.
I'm intrigued too, honestly. If Missa ever wants to do it she has my support.

And yeah, Miss Untamed had an excellent first clip. Haven't checked out the second clip yet.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2015   #22
urmie
Leecher

Acertown started showing some free ones on his youtube. Nothing great but free.
urmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2015   #23
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmie View Post
Acertown started showing some free ones on his youtube. Nothing great but free.
http://laincreiblehulka.blogspot.com.es/

yes, it is not very good but... It's free!! xD
Anyway, he has other she-huls series, being one of them "She Hulk Unlimited". It is supposedly rated R, so maybe there is some nudity there, am I right?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2015   #24
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
http://laincreiblehulka.blogspot.com.es/

yes, it is not very good but... It's free!! xD
Anyway, he has other she-huls series, being one of them "She Hulk Unlimited". It is supposedly rated R, so maybe there is some nudity there, am I right?
I have purchased both ep 2(the one with the transformation) and I thought they were okay. There was nudity.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
she-hulk