free hit counters
What do you like in She-Hulk clips? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-21-2016   #1
MG
StoreCrew

What do you like in She-Hulk clips?

I am planning on shooting a She-Hulk clip next weekend with our fantastic actress Koa and I would like to know what your favorite She-Hulk tropes are. I notice when She-Hulk clips come out, there tends to be more "complaining" (for lack of a better word) about these kinds of videos.

Is it a certain style of green skin transition (slow, fast, in patches)?

Psychological change (irrational and angry with lower IQ or more sensual/aroused)?

Is muscle growth a bonus effect you would like to see involved?

Please feel free to add anything you like here concerning a She-Hulk clip. While I know I can't please everyone, I would like to get some kind of consensus. Thanks.

http://maxgrowth.deviantart.com/
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #2
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: What do you like in She-Hulk clips?

I only have 3 stipulations when it comes to a good Shulk-Out:

-Slow Growth Rate
-Clothes/Shoes Tightening and Bursting
-Anatomically Correct Growth Sound Effects (stretching, groaning, internal fluids sloshing, etc.)
Unread 02-21-2016   #3
spacemonkeys
Lurker

I think it would me amazing of it was just like fine print part 1 but with muscles
spacemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #4
freak2k
Process Fan

I'm more likely to buy a clip featuring a sensual/aroused muscle growth. Your sound effects on recent MG clips has been pretty good. Not sure how you'll manage clothes ripping but I'm excited to see the product! Thanks for reaching out!
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #5
Conker
King of All the Land

This might be a minor thing to others but to me I think one thing I like in She-Hulk clip is that the model doesn't actually turn green until well into her transformation. I usually like slower transformation clips, so I see the turning green as the last part of the transformation, where the model really gets angry.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #6
mrcheezy
Leecher

It's all about the foot growth and bursting shoes.

Best of luck filming!
mrcheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #7
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Personally, I am into slow growth, with clothes ripping that leads to nudity (button down shirts, shoes, pant zippers, and the backside seams are especially fun to see burst open), and if there is muscle growth included, I feel that is a bonus. A gradual progression of her skin turning green is something I like to see. Also, I prefer the irrational, angry, psychological change over the sensually aroused. Hope this helps, and thanks for looking into some input on these types of clips. Good luck with filming, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Last edited by Freddy84; 02-21-2016 at 08:24 PM.
Freddy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2016   #8
baxter1327
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG View Post

Is it a certain style of green skin transition (slow, fast, in patches)?

Psychological change (irrational and angry with lower IQ or more sensual/aroused)?

Is muscle growth a bonus effect you would like to see involved?

Please feel free to add anything you like here concerning a She-Hulk clip. While I know I can't please everyone, I would like to get some kind of consensus. Thanks.
Huh. Good luck with the consensus. Seems like everybody likes something different. And I'm only gonna add to that. With that said, I imagine everyone (or most) will accept some deviations from their "perfection". For instance, I could care less about the feet. By all means, include them (for the others), but don't spend forever on them. So long as the product as a whole seems appealing, we will buy.

Is it a certain style of green skin transition (slow, fast, in patches)? Moderate. Maybe say, halfway through the tf. More important to me is the eyes. The eyes always change first- signaling the beginning of the tf.

Psychological change (irrational and angry with lower IQ or more sensual/aroused)? The former. The angrier the better IMO. Back when Taylor was making SheHulk vids, this is the one part I think she really got right. The anger buildup was great in a lot of them.

Is muscle growth a bonus effect you would like to see involved? Sure. And IMO if it's gonna be a true SheHulk vid, there has to be clothes ripping.
So, I'm not too familiar with your videos (largely because there's rarely clothes ripping), but if you're just using Koa, and expanding all kinds of parts by whatever means you usually do, I imagine realistic full nudity (as mentioned by others) may be difficult; and personally I'd be fine with clothed but tight and torn in all the right places as a final formed SheHulk.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2016   #9
75thparellel
guy

Muscle growth is definitely a must in my books, along with some added height, nothing crazy, but an extra foot or two is a good way to add to the overal size increase shes going through. In my eyes (maybe im wrong) she hulk is 6 and a half to 7 feet tall. Im also a huge fan of aroused growth, its always enjoyable to see the character enjoy getting bigger.
Like others have said though everyone has their own tastes! definitely look forward to seeing how it turns out
Unread 02-23-2016   #10
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: What do you like in She-Hulk clips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
I only have 3 stipulations when it comes to a good Shulk-Out:

-Slow Growth Rate
-Clothes/Shoes Tightening and Bursting
-Anatomically Correct Growth Sound Effects (stretching, groaning, internal fluids sloshing, etc.)

Basically what ^he^ said. B-)

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2016   #11
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

I prefer increased confidence, possibly dominance, over rage.
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2016   #12
CK01
Process Disciple

Slow progression in growth and colour change, arousal, muscle/bust ideal but live action changes I'll take what is on offer.
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
she-hulk, shehulk