free hit counters
What do you like in She-Hulk clips? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-23-2016   #13
LeonardShelby
Lurker

Re: What do you like in She-Hulk clips?

For me...

Breast expansion and height growth in addition to muscle growth.
LeonardShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2016   #14
hecad84
Leecher

I only have two suggestions, based on what I have found to be turn-offs in most fan-made She Hulk productions.

The "after transformation" actress needs to be muscular. Regardless as to how well the transformation itself is portrayed, if the end result is a normal physique person just painted green, the mood is ruined.

The green coloring also needs to be evenly applied. Green body paint that is splotchy or streaky also ruins the mood.

Just my thoughts.
hecad84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2016   #15
midnight_writer
Process Fan

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecad84 View Post
i only have two suggestions, based on what i have found to be turn-offs in most fan-made she hulk productions.

The "after transformation" actress needs to be muscular. Regardless as to how well the transformation itself is portrayed, if the end result is a normal physique person just painted green, the mood is ruined.

The green coloring also needs to be evenly applied. Green body paint that is splotchy or streaky also ruins the mood.

Just my thoughts.
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2016   #16
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Definitely the buffer the better for the actress. I'll also toss my coin into the "sensual" side of the transformation - even better if the character specifically seeks out and receives the power. Relishing the transformation is always a plus for me.
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2016   #17
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

I've always found it a really nice touch if there are two different actresses for before and After. I know that can be pricey and not everyone has the funds/resources to pull that off, but if you can, it's a thousand times better in my book.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2016   #18
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Definitively shoe busting, shoe busting and shoe busting, but no high heels busting. It has to be sneaker busting, boot busting or if you see it difficult it also can be flats busting
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2016   #19
MG
StoreCrew

thanx so much for all your input! I will try to get a consensus out of this and temper it with what I can manage budget-wise and what the actress can/wants to do. I decided to wait a few weeks to work with Koa, as she is our best actress and can really pull something like this off. Plus, there are alot of moving parts to the transformations and I don't want to half-ass anything (at least more than normal...LOL).
I will try to get a script together for you guys to look at before we film anything.
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2016   #20
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

I'll throw in my two cents as if I ever get the courage to write my own stories to contribute here, how I'd answer your questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG View Post
Is it a certain style of green skin transition (slow, fast, in patches)?
I like slow transition, and I would say the skin only changes in the areas as they transform, i.e. lightly muscled abs turn lightly green, hair changing in small highlights spreading to bigger clumps as her mind changes more.

Quote:
Psychological change (irrational and angry with lower IQ or more sensual/aroused)?
I always preferred sensual/arousal in the change, to me it would be better/easier for the she-hulk to overwhelm Jennifer's mental resistance than with anger.

Quote:
Is muscle growth a bonus effect you would like to see involved?
I might differ with most she-hulk enthusiasts but I don't like the male-sized muscle growth here. I would say maybe more than a female gymnast build, which would be impressive at she-hulk's height.

Quote:
Please feel free to add anything you like here concerning a She-Hulk clip. While I know I can't please everyone, I would like to get some kind of consensus. Thanks.

http://maxgrowth.deviantart.com/
Can't forget clothes ripping! I always like the fight for dominance between the two personalities, especially when they are changing back and forth. To me it makes the transformation more interesting if, for example, Jennifer can contain herself and resist, or fail, and we don't quite know which way it will go. Likewise with she-hulk, maybe if she arouses herself enough she can prolong the inevitable, but can she? Maybe Jennifer tries to wear really restrictive clothing to repress the transformation, and it almost works but for one stitch. Maybe even arguing with each other either in her head or out loud in their own voices. That kind of thing.
Unread 03-04-2016   #21
Matador
Frequent Poster

are you planning on digital or practical green skin makeup fx?

My preference is for GIANT muscles. I am okay with either anger or arousal.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2016   #22
asusus2004
Lurker

Actual large muscles, not fitness size, but up to the wrists, arm only at 90 degrees large... with them tearing through the sleeves when flexing while they are still growing.

Can you tell fmg is my thing...

Last edited by asusus2004; 03-04-2016 at 10:19 AM.
asusus2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #23
MG
StoreCrew

In response to Matador, what do you guys prefer in terms of green skin color. Digital or practical paint effect (assuming the practical paint is quality)?
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #24
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I can go either way, but whatever works easiest for you, go for it.

Tags
she-hulk, shehulk