free hit counters
Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-29-2018   #1
Me301
Frequent Poster

Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist

I've decided to go ahead and post these for the community to enjoy. They are all available publicly on the HP forums anyways so I see no issue.

These are the scenes I wrote during my time as one of Izumi's writers. I was in charge of her breast expansion route. As of Cuddle's latest build of the game, ALL of my content has been excluded with no explanation as to why. So if the game DOES actually come out one day, the majority (if not all) of the BE content will be missing.

I was paid for all of these scenes, but I retain the rights to them as per the agreement in the paypall receipts between me and cuddle. I gave him permission to use these scenes in Harem Protagonist, but never relinquished my rights. Characters depicted however do belong to cuddle.

I hope you guys enjoy. Though there are some very dark memories surrounding how things with HP ended, my memories of writing these scenes and working with all the game's wonderful characters are still very positive. I'd love to hear any and all feedback you have!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

As a bonus, this final scenes was actually rejected for being a little... too much. I enjoyed writing this scene, but it was just a bit to sexual for the tone of the game. So for all you milk lovers out there, please enjoy

Unread 10-29-2018   #2
foebits
planetsauce

Re: Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist

Thanks for sharing these. It's a damn shame something with potential has once again been destroyed by its own creator. I am damn happy I stuck with my gut and never paid a cent...
foebits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2018   #3
Bamvolle
Leecher

Thank you so much for letting us read these! I echo what others have said surrounding the massive waste of potential that this project had, but I'm very glad that creators like you still allow us to see what could have been. Thank you once again! <3

I gotta say, after reading all of the scenes, I really enjoyed how you kept the character of Izumi true to who she is and always wrote appropriate responses to situations. And the narrator and inner dialogue was actually really well written as well and funny too!

Are there perhaps any more scenes available? I saw some others mentioned in the ones you shared. I'm just dying to read more

Last edited by Bamvolle; 10-30-2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Added thoughts
Bamvolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2018   #4
Me301
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamvolle View Post
Thank you so much for letting us read these! I echo what others have said surrounding the massive waste of potential that this project had, but I'm very glad that creators like you still allow us to see what could have been. Thank you once again! <3

I gotta say, after reading all of the scenes, I really enjoyed how you kept the character of Izumi true to who she is and always wrote appropriate responses to situations. And the narrator and inner dialogue was actually really well written as well and funny too!

Are there perhaps any more scenes available? I saw some others mentioned in the ones you shared. I'm just dying to read more
Thank you so much for the praise and feedback! Well, these are all of MY scenes. Izumi actually had 3 writers. The others mentioned in my scenes were done by my fellow writer, Show Key. I wouldn't want to post all his content without his consent but, again, they are all available publicly here.

https://privatehp.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=171

I think you can read this without an account? You just kind of have to dig a little for all the scenes but they are more or less in order, starting from where the demo left off.

However, If you really like my writing, me and most of the staff ostracized by Cuddle actually stuck together and formed our own studio! We are currently working on our first title which I can GUARANTEE will have plenty of BE content. I'm planning to make a separate post about that, but it's still in super early development, and I was waiting until we publicly revealed the title and concept of the game before doing so. For now, it's called Project Guilty. We have a discord. While the concept isn't revealed, the datable girls all have been so you can check them out and see what you think! If you, or anyone else are interested in joining, please PM me and I will get you taken care of.
Unread 11-01-2018   #5
Yarrcanite
Process Fan

I wonder if things like having 3 different writers for one character is part of what doomed the whole thing.

And if you are working on a new visual novel or something, I do hope you have people managing it that actually know how to manage a project. Since the lack that is why most of the kickstarter game projects seem to crash and burn.
Yarrcanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2018   #6
T.L.
Frequent Poster

For thous of us who didn't fallow this apparent train wreck. Was Izumi the only character with a BE route, or was this something that could happen to the whole cast?
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2018   #7
Bamvolle
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
For thous of us who didn't fallow this apparent train wreck. Was Izumi the only character with a BE route, or was this something that could happen to the whole cast?
That's actually a good question! There were hints to the protagonist getting pills and a wish stone to affect other characters other than Izumi but I'm curious how much of that was implemented?
Unread 11-01-2018   #8
Me301
Frequent Poster

The biggest issue with HP was virtually NO guidance from our fearless leader, Cuddle. He basically found a bunch of writers, gave them each a sentence describing their character and said "Good luck! Have fun! Let me know when the game is done!"

We are trying to be much smarter about this. We stay in daily communication.

As far as other girls having BE... Honestly I don't think Cuddle had any ideas about what was going to be in this game. He had a vague concept in mind and just wanted it done. He didn't know what the wish stone was suppose to do or how it would work. I asked him many times and never really got an answer... being a writer, I kind of needed to know >_<.

Izumi's BE became a thing based on the single most popular thread on the forums titled "Izumi's breast growth." It was 16 pages long and all we did was talk about her boobs growing lol. But yeah. BE is a big deal to me, so when I became a writer for her, I decided to make it a whole story arc rather than just some silly one offs for her. And there were more scenes in the story planned which will never see the light of day now.
Unread 11-01-2018   #9
Me301
Frequent Poster

We did want to do an attribute swap thing with her and Jouko, which would have been pretty fun. Another idea was a bust swap with her and Ava, which there's actually "official" art for that one by Kojiro, but it probably won't happen either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ava_izumi_swap1.jpg (1,005.8 KB, 330 views)
Unread 11-01-2018   #10
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

All your boob are belong to us.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2018   #11
drwhoopass
n00b

Wow that sucks, those are great!!

Would someone be so kind as to textify them for easier download?
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2018   #12
Bamvolle
Leecher

Talking Re: Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me301 View Post
However, If you really like my writing, me and most of the staff ostracized by Cuddle actually stuck together and formed our own studio! We are currently working on our first title which I can GUARANTEE will have plenty of BE content. I'm planning to make a separate post about that, but it's still in super early development, and I was waiting until we publicly revealed the title and concept of the game before doing so. For now, it's called Project Guilty. We have a discord. While the concept isn't revealed, the datable girls all have been so you can check them out and see what you think! If you, or anyone else are interested in joining, please PM me and I will get you taken care of.
Sent you a PM as I am very much interested in doing what I can to help out!