free hit counters
Considering Writing Some Original TG Stories - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-05-2014   #1
easton
Frequent Poster

Considering Writing Some Original TG Stories

So after a few years writing fanfiction for both fun and commission, I've decided I want to write some Original Short TG Stories to self publish on sites like Amazon Kindle and others (...I don't know any other sites that do self publish text stories on or indeed ones that specialize in Fetish/TF/TG Stories so if you guys can name some, that would be a great start.).

So yeah, generally this topic is to ask for advice on self publishing text stories online, sites to submit on like I asked, and generally research on what you guys and gals like to see in a TG story in general (Love the fetish, but yeah, generally what I like might differ to everyone else's tastes).

What I had in mind was mostly MTF tales but am open to doing some FTM ones as well with some sex involved and it being a series of stories each with a different setting and tale. Already have a fair few story ideas in mind, the first being in a medieval-y/fantasy setting involving magic TF, another set during a football game with voodoo-y magic involved and another involving aliens. Also will be looking to commission artist for both logos and cover art for stories as well.

But yeah, everything as to start somewhere, so will be looking forward to feedback.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #2
Planologer
Leecher

Re: Considering Writing Some Original TG Stories

Since you are just dipping your toe into TG stories, I would say start with posting to Fictionmania. It is a TG fiction storysite. You wont make any money doing so, but it is a good place to get feedback and improve and you can use that to build up cred so that people know the quality of your work when you do move on to amazon.

As for what I like to see? Total body transformation, but leave the rest of reality and the mind alone. If the man is mind controlled into acting like a girl, or is turned into a dumb bimbo, then we lose out on the one unique aspect of the person after the change: a man in a woman's body.
Changing the rest of reality so no one else remembers that the girl was ever a boy is similarly cheap, because it removes virtually all conflict from the change.

I am also a fan of stories where it is possible for multiple people to be changed, such as a contagious TG disease or a drug that can be poured into a bowl of punch at a party.

My two cents.
Planologer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #3
easton
Frequent Poster

Re: Considering Writing Some Original TG Stories

Well, I have written TG before so I have experience in that field, though it's all been fanfiction so far but I do at least have cred around Deviantart mostly for TG art and fics (As well as hypnosis, TF and others.), though I take it Fictionmania don't accept Fanfiction right, or do they? You might know me as laprasking over DA.

Still, thanks for what you've posted so far.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote