free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 101 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-24-2014   #1202
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

In an effortless and shameless plug, two of my most recent stories have their protagonists simply continue to stack beauty as the stories progress!
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014   #1203
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergilone View Post
IB/EC by mrinternetman
That was definitely a very-well executed process and an awesome bit of work!

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014   #1204
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
IB/EC by mrinternetman
Eat your heart out jessica rabbit lol

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014   #1205
asasin
Lurker

Quote:
IB/EC by mrinternetman
I wish there was more stuff like this out there.
asasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014   #1206
catfish27
Frequent Poster

New IB/trait-stealing story by Morpheus, posted to his Yahoo group.

"The Amulet's Contract"...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Unread 02-03-2014   #1207
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Awesome story!!
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014   #1208
The Vanishing Boy
Lurking 4 my Dream Girl

-> ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
New IB/trait-stealing story by Morpheus, posted to his Yahoo group.

"The Amulet's Contract"...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
^ Many thanks for the link! This story is more like an Attribute Transfer/Stealing rather than a full-on IB. The story is pretty good thou, but it kinda lacks the statistical side of things of knowing which/what/where are the parts the are changing in an incremental manner. It makes the process much more enticing to read since its not a manga/comic panel story.
FMG = Anorexic--->up to 'fitness model'|--->Ms. Olympia---->She Hulk
GTS = 5 in.------>up to 6 feet|----->Galaxy-sized
Rapid Weight Loss = Ok!
Increased Beauty = Definitely ok! (see avatar)
!No Furries!

Process Speed = No Poofed-Process
The Vanishing Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014   #1209
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

This belongs here.

In Reflection

By William Pratt

“Brad’s still in the shower,” said Carl, “so the bathroom’s out. There’s a mirror in the den, though. Bought it at an auction.”

Sally smiled. A fake smile she used to stay on the good side of people she didn’t like, but had to put up with.

Carl was a creep. Always staring at her, hinting things, but never actually doing anything other than stare. Back in high school, she would have gone out with him—cool, interested older guy and all that—but that was then and then was six years ago. Now he was just a creep.

Now he just filled the role of roommate for her brother and had a crash pad close to the university usable for emergency repairs and the occasional sleepover when homework got too intense. Today was repairs, specifically to her bike, but she also wanted to look at how much road-rash she’d picked up during the spill.

The first thing she did was close the door. Her right wrist and elbow were scuffed; she didn’t need a mirror for that, but the back of her shoulder stung like hell and she couldn’t quite see.

Carl could have told her, but he’s part of why she’d closed the door. No bra was the other reason.

The ornate, heart-shaped brass mirror looked totally out of place in her brother’s swinging bachelor pad, but then shared the place with Carl and Carl... Carl had always been weird in addition to creepy. Rich, but weird. Still, it was a mirror. It reflected her familiar face as she crossed her arms to peel her top off.

“Woo-hoo! Take it all off, baby!”

Sally froze. Carl was so fucking dead. Even if it didn’t sound a thing like him. Too feminine, for one thing. Way too feminine, the voice sounded like being erotically teased by feathers while tied to the bed or something. She shook her head. That was stupid imagery, but it was the first thing that had popped into her mind.

“Well, I like the way you think,” said her reflection, winking at her, then looking her up and down to take all of her in. “And your look. All you need is a little more of this.”

Sally blinked in surprise as her reflection’s eyelashes extended and filled out into a dark, glamorous wave.

“Aaaand some shadow.” Poof. A light dusting of blue appeared above her eyes. “Thinner brows.” As though plucked one by one at an impossible speed, her eyebrows narrowed, then darkened slightly for emphasis. “Lighter blue contacts? No. Grey…

Her reflection looked contemplative Sally knew she wasn’t pursing her lips. Too busy gaping, for one thing. “And screw the contacts. Hum. Higher cheeks. Longer hair, fuller body.” Her whole face twisted, she felt it that time, and stabilized as described, perfectly symmetrical with model-gorgeous skin. Her ponytail exploded from scrunchie bondage into a wild main of rich, shimmering brown. Intense, sparkling eyes looked back at her, full of fun and promise.

“I’m unconscious,” she told herself, staring at a handful of her unleashed hair. “I’m lying on the side of the street with my bike on top of me.”

“No, you’re not dreaming.” The reflection shook her head, setting her perfect hair arcing out away from her erotic face. “This is more like Carl’s dream. Can you believe the stupid bastard bought this silly thing because it was once on the boudoir of some of the most beautiful women in history? Can you believe the idiot hung it on the wall thinking that it might make a good conversation starter? Maybe even get him laid?”

Her mouth opening and closing without making a sound, Sally nodded. That was exactly the sort of stupid thing Carl would do.

Totally disrespectful of my old vanity mirror. Now go forth in the name of Aphrodite and paaartay!” her reflection commanded.

And so she did—or started to. She turned around and walked to the door, her body not entirely under her control. She could do simple things like move her hands and turn her head, but stopping her sexy stroll or screaming for help was out of the question. Her hand was on the doorknob, turning it as slowly as she could. Fighting as hard as she could.

The door opened a crack. Then wider, and wider, and almost open enough to step through.

“Oh no you don’t!” the mirror called out from behind her and the door slammed shut. “Fashion emergency! No way in Hades are you going out dressed like that.”

Her eyes widened as her body turned around and shot up several inches. After regaining her balance, she looked down. Her jeans hugged her legs like some sort of spray-on denim body paint, almost too tight to move. Beneath them the source of her extra height: Six inches of high heel vaguely reminiscent of her sandals in materials, if not style.

“Ooooh kay! A little off balance, so we better fix that. Can’t dance if you fall over. Well you can, but that’s for later.”

The jeans crushed in as something else changed. She wasn’t any taller and her hips weren’t any wider, so she turned part way and looked at what could only be described as a bubble butt. Her back had this unnatural twist to it that shoved out her behind, making it look even rounder, but she did stand more easily. Somehow.

“Fat…?” she asked in a strangled voice.

“You’re fit, Sally! Why don’t you show off that flat belly and tight abs?”

She didn’t have to look to know her tee shirt was imploding. She did anyway and it looked like her brother had put it through the wash and managed to shrink the unshrinkable. The University of Washington logo was the same, smaller, but the same, and had caught her mirror twin’s attention too.

“Some guys dig smart chicks, but…!”

“Oh no,” Sally wilted. An idiot could see what was coming next, and while no doubt she would be an idiot in a few moments, she wasn’t one yet. “Please don’t make me stupid!”

“But you are going clubbing, baby, and dirty dancing needs a gown! Let’s see what we can do with what you have. I think you have enough in those jeans for a decent miniskirt, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she managed to squeak, feeling her pants climbing up her legs and reforming. Reforming into not much, she could tell by the draft between her legs.

“But we don’t want decent. We want inspiring! Something that shows off that nice ass and long legs.”

Sally tried not to look, but her eyes opened anyway. Tiny described the denim skirt in the same way tiny described a tank or a battleship. It didn’t even come close to needing the slit up the right side. It didn’t need the abbreviated denim vest the majority of the jeans seemed to have become, but Sally sure did. Her tee shirt hardly even qualified for bra anymore, it contained her breasts, but did more to display than to conceal.

“There’s a pair of cowboy boots the closet! Yummy! A belt, too, not that we need it.”

She couldn’t help herself. The belt looked stupid and the boots didn’t fit until they began to crawl up her calves, stretching and tightening, coating everything in leather almost all the way up to the bottom of her skirt. She felt herself lifting again, stopping long after she had in the heels.

The belt split in half and wound around her twice, one through the loops on her skirt and the other dangling somewhat free, just a pointless accessory

The mirror image pursed her lips and, deep in thought, examined Sally. “What’s missing? Fatter lips? Boob job? Already did the hair.”

“Not the boobs!” Sally blurted. Almost immediately after, she felt her lips pucker and swell. Incredulously, her tongue slipped out and ran a complete orbit, savouring the sugary sweetness with just a hint of berry.

“From the mouths of babes…” said the mirror impostor, blowing a crimson-tinged kiss that heated Sally to the bottom of her soul. “Well, I think that you’re just about ready to go, so one last bit of advice: Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Not that that’s possible.”

Her mind filled with… with smut. Stuff way past the sluttiness advertised by her clothes. Stuff that didn’t seem all that bad once the stiff, manly cocks pounded in everything but her ears and her nose, every last one of them making her cum one orgasm after another building and building until—

Sally got up off the floor, looked at the mirror, and smiled. A real smile full of white, bight teeth. She was going to have so much fucking fun tonight. Any guy she ran across was going to be hers! There were hundreds of different ways she could entertain herself with any number of horny guys, and she wasn’t going to share with anyone. Unless they were cute and had big tits, that is. She had a few hundred different ways to entertain herself with a couple of hot chicks that she could think of, just off the top of her head.

“Forget about doing Carl,” advised the mirror. “If he’s going to count on magic to do everything for him, he’s not worth your time. I mean really. He’s never even asked you out, has he? He’s a loser and has no taste.

“All the hot sex would be nice, but I am the goddess of love, after all, and it wouldn’t work out.”

The mirror her waved. “Have fun now!”

Dazed, Sally stumbled out of the den, still smiling and reeking of sex. She pushed Carl out of her way when he tried to stop her and walked out the door. Then she turned around, knocked Carl over, again, and headed for the bathroom. She needed a shower before she went out, and showers were always at their best when someone was along for company. So what if it was her brother?

Last edited by BillPratt; 02-06-2014 at 11:57 PM.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014   #1210
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Very nice -- well, aside from "not the boobs," but I guess that's what placed this in the IB thread instead of the BE section.

I assume that last word is supposed to be "brother."
Unread 02-06-2014   #1211
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Fork. Yeah. Goot catch.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014   #1212
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

http://mrinternetman.deviantart.com/ Loads there.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote