free hit counters
Something new from Tenjou Tenge - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-20-2006   #1
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Something new from Tenjou Tenge

I know we have all seen the clip from episode seven with the girl with pink hair in curls tearing out of her black dress in what looks like a WG/Inflation. However I have also found by watching so far up to episode six that there is another scene that we have yet to see. Or I have yet to see so far. So I give you this clip and hope you enjoy. Also I will add the other clip just for those who have yet to see it. It should be noted that BOTH scenes are really short. So if you have video viewer that will let you slow down the frame rate so you can see it ALL. When you do you will enjoy it much more.

Basicly from what I understand the girl in the pink curls Emi Isuzu(I think) has a Jujitsu that alows her to fold and compress her skin which alows her to hold weapons. In this scene she loses her ablity to keep her skiny form and regresses to her normal state which is a lot bigger than she would care to show to her enemies.

I personaly don't know what to think. Its not really a WG, or and inflation. More of a decompression that seems like WG/inflation. Either way it is really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Though like I said to truely enjoy it you need a video veiwer that can go down to basicly near frame by frame. I use Windows Media Player Classic, which is diffrent and much better than WMP 10. It comes with Quicktime and Realtime alternative but I am sure you can find a download of it somewhere. With the right codexs installed it will alow you to run just about anything with one simple and very clean program. Thoughs of you who have use Windows 98se know what it would look like. At anyrate enough of my babling and on to the clips.

Any comments are apreacated this is one of my more basic attemps to use the limited free software I have to try to make clips. Hopefully I will be finished with another clip that goes in a diffrent section.

Listed here to save Process Bandwith,Server space, and for larger clips.
http://rapidshare.de/files/18484434/Clip_One.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/18484632/Clip_Two.avi.html
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006   #2
Lurker3485
Process Fan

Very nice clips indeed. (users with limited bandwidth, note that clip #2 is essentially the GIF you've seen before.) I had wondered about the storyline behind the original clip- thanks for clearing everything up!
Lurker3485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006   #3
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Well I do try to unlurk from time to time when I have something use full. Hopefully there are more clips like that farther down in the series seeing as those two were taken from Episodes 6&7 of a 24 episode show. With two OAVs to boot. Lets hope more gems like that are awaiting us. Though over all not a bad series and worth a look.
Unread 04-20-2006   #4
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

Haha Tenjho Tenge is such an awesome show. But I've only seen the dvds released in America so far, the last two or three arent out yet and I cant find a torrent x.x
Summit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006   #5
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

I am willing to give you the torrent for the subbed version just PM me and I will email it to you. Since Lorkeep frowns on Torrent posting here for good reason.
Unread 04-20-2006   #6
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Okay THAT was freaky
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006   #7
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Okay THAT was freaky
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006   #8
Shadow_Gamer

I have not seen all the ep past 13 but i have seen some screen shot from later eps and i think there are a few more like these.
Unread 04-20-2006   #9
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Hmmm

Nifty. I was hoping it was something I hadnt seen but I downloaded a ton of episodes on a torrent just to find that scene. I ended up being a bit dissapointed with how fast they were though.
Unread 04-22-2006   #10
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Well if there are anymore off the show I will post them here. Once I have seen all the episodes plus the OVA's then I will know for sure. Untill then I can only hope.
Unread 04-22-2006   #11
Asmodeus
Sinner

freaky yes....good....more yes
Unread 04-22-2006   #12
blehman
Lurker

What happens after she shoots out all the dart things, does she just stay really fat?
blehman is offline   Reply With Quote