free hit counters
Bojay's Muscle Growth Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2013   #1
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Bojay's Muscle Growth Comics

A great collection of Female Muscle Growth stories and pinups by Bojay! The comic features some short stories plus lots of great pinup pages.

Plot Summary: Three short stories feature Muscle Transfers as hunky guys lose their hard-earned muscles to the ladies: In Mr Byron, a male chauvinist boss gets payback as he tries to harass a female employee. The other two stories feature magical ways to transfer muscles as the little ladies grow tall and muscular.

“Bojay’s Muscle Growth” has 40 single panel pages in black and white. You can get more info and buy the comic here:

Bojay's Muscle Growth Comics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bojay-Muscle-Growth-cover.jpg (367.0 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg Bojay-Muscle-Growth.jpg (453.6 KB, 735 views)
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013   #2
Masterbt2
Process Fan

Re: Bojay's Muscle Growth Comics

Awesome work. very good mini stories and very good Pin-ups on the extra side.
I recommend to everyone who like muscle growth.
100000000000000 Points.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013   #3
colhogan
Leecher

Looks interesting, However, I tried to go to the site to look it up, and it says my IP is banned by the administrator???? Not sure why, since I have purchased several products there in the past. I've also never posted anything to that site, so I'm not sure why this is coming up. If Dreamtales or anyone associated with the site could explain why my IP is coming up banned, I would be interested in knowing what the offense was, because I have to believe this is a mistake, or a glitch in the website. Thanks.
colhogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Are you on a shared / university / proxy / anonymizer address?
Could be someone else used it as a spam relay, and Spamhaus nailed 'em...

EDIT: Check here: http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/

Last edited by vincent_richter; 11-26-2013 at 01:56 AM.
vincent_richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013   #5
colhogan
Leecher

No, I'm on my own home computer with cable modem. The only thing Spamhaus says I'm on is the PBL list and they tell me to do nothing, here's what they say:

Nothing, in most cases. Read through this FAQ for further explanations.

The first thing to know is: THE PBL IS NOT A BLACKLIST. You are not listed for spamming or for anything you have done. The PBL is simply a list of all of the world's dynamic IP space, i.e: IP ranges normally assigned to ISP broadband customers (DSL, DHCP, PPP, cable, dialup). It is perfectly normal for dynamic IP addresses to be listed on the PBL. In fact all dynamic IP addresses in the world should be on the PBL. Even static IPs which do not send mail should be listed in the PBL.

That's all it says. So I don't know what to do next. Thanks for the help though. If you or anyone else has any other suggestions, I'd be interested in hearing them. Thanks.
colhogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013   #6
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

I just bought this. It was a fun collection. The method of drain could vary, but it was done nicely. And sometimes I do less in my own stories. It was really a fun read and brisk read.
I hope you make more like this, as I am a fan of your work, I just don't like age regression. So this type of stuff is more my cup of tea.
Thanks for making it.
Unread 11-26-2013   #7
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colhogan View Post
Looks interesting, However, I tried to go to the site to look it up, and it says my IP is banned by the administrator???? Not sure why, since I have purchased several products there in the past. I've also never posted anything to that site, so I'm not sure why this is coming up. If Dreamtales or anyone associated with the site could explain why my IP is coming up banned, I would be interested in knowing what the offense was, because I have to believe this is a mistake, or a glitch in the website. Thanks.
You should be able to access it now. I work with an admin that protects the site from scammers - it might have gotten banned for assumed irregular activity on the site.

Believe it or not, MY OWN IP was banned before by the admin, not knowing it was me!
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013   #8
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Nice comic, even though I'm more of AP fan still this is a great collection I like the stories in it
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giantess, muscle growth