free hit counters
Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-21-2017   #49
Twilight_Roxas
Frequent Poster
 
Twilight_Roxas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 347
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

I think Alexandra Breckenridge would work if only we could photomanip her with a makeshift dress next to things bigger than her or with her oversize clothes.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #50
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster
 
Tiedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 178
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

I was going to post some thing earlier but the forums were down.

What if the villain does a mass shrink test during the time Pat is supposed to have shrunk to death? She could do it by luring couples to the lab to shrink them. Say a dozen people, men and women get shrunk to a manageable six inches tall. That's when Pat comes back to save them to be shrunk again.

Only Pat ends up three inches tall do to unstable effects of the previous shrinking. Could be a good scene watching Pat wrap her self in her panties as the villain picks her up. Could do a POV of the inside of her bra being lifted off of Pat.

While the dozen people are restored at the end Pat is not. Pat has to slowly grow back to her normal size, but could take years.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #51
Twilight_Roxas
Frequent Poster
 
Twilight_Roxas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 347
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Or if possible she could go to the room of her job before she gets shrunk again emails the shrinking plans to the U.S government before her villainous boss catches & shrinks her after she successfully emails it.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #52
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster
 
Tiedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 178
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
Or if possible she could go to the room of her job before she gets shrunk again emails the shrinking plans to the U.S government before her villainous boss catches & shrinks her after she successfully emails it.
Sounds good, though I don't know what story line we are working from any more. Next thing you know we will have panty shots and breast expansion.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #53
Twilight_Roxas
Frequent Poster
 
Twilight_Roxas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 347
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Maybe we should all back up & start from the beginning of the remake with act 1.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #54
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster
 
Tiedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 178
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
Maybe we should all back up & start from the beginning of the remake with act 1.
Yeah we should at least decide what story to go with. Well I'm off. I will see what happens come Monday.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2017   #55
SDK
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 159
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Im not sure if I mentioned her before, but if ISW would still be a comedy, I think Anna Faris would be a great choice. She's beautiful and funny. And I think she's a good enough actress to pull off the reactions to shrinking.
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2017   #56
Twilight_Roxas
Frequent Poster
 
Twilight_Roxas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 347
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

But if its a bit dark than the original version while having some comedic moments?
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #57
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster
 
Tiedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 178
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Im not sure if I mentioned her before, but if ISW would still be a comedy, I think Anna Faris would be a great choice. She's beautiful and funny. And I think she's a good enough actress to pull off the reactions to shrinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
But if its a bit dark than the original version while having some comedic moments?
I don't remember it being a comedy. I wouldn't suggest a dark comedy, they can be even more hit or miss than most movies.

But if the movie is a comedy then they need a great comedy writer. However comedy is subjective. So it may need to be a comedy like the original Ghostbusters.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #58
SDK
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 159
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I don't remember it being a comedy. I wouldn't suggest a dark comedy, they can be even more hit or miss than most movies.

But if the movie is a comedy then they need a great comedy writer. However comedy is subjective. So it may need to be a comedy like the original Ghostbusters.
It wasnt particularly funny, but I think it was meant to be a albeit dark comedy.

Theres potential for comedy there.

I think dialog is key too.

"Every time I have one of these shrink attacks, I have to get a new wardrobe. Do you have any idea how tough it is to get a bra when you're three feet tall? My tits may look smalker, but they're still the same size to me."
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #59
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster
 
Tiedefender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 178
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
It wasn't particularly funny, but I think it was meant to be a albeit dark comedy.

There's potential for comedy there.

I think dialog is key too.

"Every time I have one of these shrink attacks, I have to get a new wardrobe. Do you have any idea how tough it is to get a bra when you're three feet tall? My tits may look smaller, but they're still the same size to me."
And I fixed some errors to take my mind of things
Now that sounds fun.

How about the maid?
Just because I like big boobs I want to see Lana Kendrick work for the villain. Work as the maid and kidnap Pat when she is small enough. And smuggle her between her breasts.

Yeah that lats part is not important. I just thought it would be awesome to see.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #60
SDK
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 159
Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
And I fixed some errors to take my mind of things
Now that sounds fun.

How about the maid?
Just because I like big boobs I want to see Lana Kendrick work for the villain. Work as the maid and kidnap Pat when she is small enough. And smuggle her between her breasts.

Yeah that lats part is not important. I just thought it would be awesome to see.
Especially if she quips, "you used to brag about your tits. How do you like mine?"
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.