free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 112 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-19-2012   #1333
rick404
Meddler

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Jumping into the game late here I haven't messed with the game since I got bored with the 1st release...Gotta say its gotten better. Never realized how easy it was to mess with the poses.

Anyone know of a voice mod for a tsundere character? Having the cutesy moe voice on some of these characters really doesn't work for me...
Attached Images
File Type: png AiVamp.png (76.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: png AiMCcow.png (332.8 KB, 103 views)
File Type: png AiMCchair.png (141.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: png TokikoHomunculus1.png (235.6 KB, 117 views)
File Type: png TokikoHomunculus2.png (232.1 KB, 98 views)
File Type: png TokikoHomunculus3.png (195.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: png TokikoHomunculus4.png (234.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: png TokikoHomunculus5.png (204.9 KB, 142 views)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012   #1334
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Jumping into the game late here I haven't messed with the game since I got bored with the 1st release...Gotta say its gotten better. Never realized how easy it was to mess with the poses.

Anyone know of a voice mod for a tsundere character? Having the cutesy moe voice on some of these characters really doesn't work for me...
Pretty nice work.
Can't help you on anything sound related though, I keep my program muted.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012   #1335
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Very nice dood.

Oh, and I'm still captioning the wedding dress thing, just something came up that I've been working on. Should be done with it in the next few days, and then I'll finish up it.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012   #1336
Rubyfruit Pixie
A Constant Lurker

After a little bit of frustration from finding things that I later found did not exist, I have taken it upon myself to just do it. Or drive myself completely flocking bonkers trying. My very first project is gonna be Rinoa's sweater...thing (some pictures are gonna be NSFW. I know that it doesn't need to be said, but I'm used to just sticking the NSFW note for all the things). If I come up with something passable, I'll have it up for download.

As it is, I have a blog up if you want to leave comments. This blog is called
Customventures. Right now I'm just looking for general "Where do I start" advice, and probably a pep talk 'cause I am extremely nervous and am having second thoughts already.
Rubyfruit Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012   #1337
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Okay, and done. Sorry for the longer than usual wait, but a project came up that needed immediate attention. I'll post this in the group sometime tomorrow, but for now, well, it's a timed exclusive. Also, big thanks to Deatched for 1) Doing this, 2) Letting me caption it, and 3) making pages 14&15 gifs again because of my inability to do so <_< (I really should sit down with gimp one of these days, and well, try to learn something...)

Hope you enjoy, and be sure to let us know. Detached provided some direction for me this time and I for one found the results interesting and enjoyable.
Attached Files
File Type: zip The Beauty of a Widow.zip (6.26 MB, 285 views)
Unread 03-11-2012   #1338
easton
Frequent Poster

Ignore my post.

Last edited by easton; 03-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012   #1339
MisterE
Rookie Fic Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Okay, and done. Sorry for the longer than usual wait, but a project came up that needed immediate attention. I'll post this in the group sometime tomorrow, but for now, well, it's a timed exclusive. Also, big thanks to Deatched for 1) Doing this, 2) Letting me caption it, and 3) making pages 14&15 gifs again because of my inability to do so <_< (I really should sit down with gimp one of these days, and well, try to learn something...)

Hope you enjoy, and be sure to let us know. Detached provided some direction for me this time and I for one found the results interesting and enjoyable.
Awesome story, i'm really hoping you guys continue this story
MisterE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012   #1340
rb9
Process Master

Great work, this is a good caption series. You definitely hit a lot of fetishes with this one.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012   #1341
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Thank you both ^__^

Yeah, I tried to get whatever I could from the images, Detached's direction helped out a lot too. I really really really enjoyed writing this.

As for my thoughts of a sequel , not to pressure Detached or anything of course, but I would love to see one myself. There's just so many possibilities... Ami's training, Rei getting a special dress for Usagi to be tempted into, and you know the bride usually makes her bridesmaids dress is such gaudy outfits, so that could be fun. Queen Beryl coming onto the scene and Rei trying to mentally fight her youma half that eagerly wants to submit to their true queen would be interesting as well, and of course Sailor V is out there somewhere. Heh, any one could be fun.

Oh, and while I'm here, might as well post the emails that I got form the group encase Detached didn't get them.

timothy
"nice story liked the way the characters were made. Was only sad not to see what would happen to Ami. Any plans on pics for that?"

AdamB
"That has to be one of the best sequences in the group... I really hope there's more to come."
Unread 03-13-2012   #1342
Rubyfruit Pixie
A Constant Lurker

First: Something mildly off-topic. I have been looking for the two hairstyles in the first picture, but so far, the search has come up empty. If anyone here knows where they are, I will be extra-happy.

And now, something actually on-topic: Showing off a new background! I might do something with her. Maybe.

651.png 19B48018.png
Rubyfruit Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012   #1343
Detatched
Be Me!

Alright, another new one.
Street Fighter and brainwashing.
Attached Files
File Type: rar New Shadowloo.rar (1.55 MB, 279 views)
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012   #1344
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Alright, another new one.
Street Fighter and brainwashing.
there is only one anwser to this
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote