free hit counters
The history of shrinking women - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-31-2019   #1
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

The history of shrinking women

This is set in the “Invisible Girl” universe. This is a fan made story for lore and background on the universe for a community driven world.

“Welcome to Morning cup of Joe with your host, Alice Knight!”

On the stage, a tall, black haired woman wearing a suit top and skirt walks up and greets the camera before sitting behind her desk.

“Good morning America, Welcome to Morning Cup of Joe. In today’s news, the new Prime Minister of America has recently gone over to meet with the President of France to discuss a new trade agreement after the initial one forty years ago just expired. The previous agreement was made following the Spanish French war where America backed its Spaniard allies.”

This goes one for forty minutes until the new news segment.

“Now, you may recognize her from a week ago when she revealed a new remote that’s going to be sold during and after the next month’s Sizecon, but in case any of you live under a rock, say hello to Dr. Raven Quinn!”

Dr. Raven Quinn is an average height red-headed Irish American, stepping up she waved at the camera with a small box in her hands before sitting on a chair next to Miss Knight.

“Hello and thank you again for having me on the show Miss Knight. I also decided to bring you a gift. One of the remotes we are launching at Size-con. All you have to do is prick your finger and it will read your biological code.”

“Ah, thank you Dr. Quinn! And it’s good to have you back but we are actually here because you wanted to share some of the reasons for the founding Sizetek, yes?”

Alice Knight took the remote and turned it on, looking at the functions while listening to Raven.

“Well, as you know. Sizetek was made because of a need to accommodate shrinking women in their daily lives. Now, I’m sure anyone knows but we didn’t always used to shrink when.. -erm- aroused. Before the 1800’s it just wasn’t a thing.

“Yes.. Why is that? I mean, we have found fossils of smaller humans before. But history doesn’t have a record of women dwindling until the Victorian era.”

Alice was fiddling with the remote and then set it down, neglecting to notice that she had turned on some of the functions with a hand brush. The smart-phone looking device had awareness off and a slow shrink active with Alice losing an inch every fifteen seconds.

“A lot of research has gone into that with speculation into the sexual suppression of that time maybe making our lustful shrinking a biological response to the wide use of radiation and arsenic in wallpaper and glowing clock hands for watches. However, I think our biggest factor is the culture of science at the time. During the Victorian era there were ‘lofty’ goals to see if one could separate good from evil.

This is most notably the scene in “Jeckyl and Hyde”. Some historians believe that Lord Charles Graham, a scientist and philosopher at the time had a large role to play. He was always vocal on women and sin, claiming that one day “The Lord above will punish all women for their lustful ways so everyone can see!” It’s also obvious that during this time he owned nearly a monopoly on companies that provided women’s fashion all over the world, mostly perfumes, soaps, and other products. During this time many women discovered they were temporarily shorter and would try to hide it while others were subject to ridicule, especially the ladies of the night, who were noticeably shorter than the average populace. Some even stopped getting tall again!

There are cases that for many women in England that they had been permanently shrunk to a few inches to a couple of feet tall. These women were all wealthy and lived in homes that were filled with things we consider too dangerous to have today now that we know their health risks. Such as Arsenic and Asbestos which historians believe hindered their growth as well as having many other health concerns.”

As Dr. Quinn was explaining the history of why companies such as Sizetek were made, Alice had found herself much shorter than before, already having lost over three feet! She had made do overtime by adjusting her seat, then standing on the ground, finally climbing into it with just her suit top keeping her modesty. It was by then that Quinn stopped talking and reach to turn the remote off, which also lifted the fog over Alice’s mind. “That’s am-ahh, We are having some difficulties, uh.. W-we'll be right back!”

The two-foot, seven inch, Anchorwoman dove under her desk, a tiny hand waving for the remote as the station swiftly went to break.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2019   #2
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: The history of shrinking women

Hmmmm..... I'll have to sleep on it but I like the bit of backstory. I had imagined cases where women got stuck or other "sexual disorders" such as spontaneous shrinkage, permanent size loss, slower than usual regrowth cycles and so on. It is definitely a world I would love to revisit again when time allows.
For now, I dub this as acceptable "Beta Canon".
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2019   #3
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

"Prime Minister of America"
Unread 08-01-2019   #4
Raso719
Frequent Poster

It's an alternate history so anything is possible.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2019   #5
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

Super cute Dolly.
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2019   #6
Prof_Sai
Instigator

There's no history of shrinking women. They aren't even reaaa.... What's happening to me???
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2019   #7
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

*Pockets Sai*
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote