free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-03-2016   #37
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Sorry, cantdayseesaw, you've had some rough luck. I hope things get better soon. (You're also gorgeous!)

Would it bother you if I used one of your images sometime for a non-animal, gender TF? Those poses of you on the floor are so good, it'd be fun to do an image of a guy turning into you.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2016   #38
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiFlyth View Post
Sorry, cantdayseesaw, you've had some rough luck. I hope things get better soon. (You're also gorgeous!)

Would it bother you if I used one of your images sometime for a non-animal, gender TF? Those poses of you on the floor are so good, it'd be fun to do an image of a guy turning into you.
YES. I identify as male/female and would be super intrigued by how you portray it.

edit: by YES I mean no, it would not bother me. ^_^

Last edited by CantSaySeeSaw; 11-03-2016 at 04:02 PM.
CantSaySeeSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2016   #39
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Cool! Now I just have to find a pic of a guy in a similar "before" pose. (Hmm. Any volunteers?)

If I can put a M2F gif like that together, would you like it if I also did one of you changing into the guy?
Unread 11-04-2016   #40
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Cool! Now I just have to find a pic of a guy in a similar "before" pose. (Hmm. Any volunteers?)

If I can put a M2F gif like that together, would you like it if I also did one of you changing into the guy?
I'm okay with just about anything. It's interesting seeing what different people do with the stock. There are plenty of photos out there, but not many make good TF fodder, which is why I take these
Unread 11-04-2016   #41
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Oh, I was gonna do a F2M change by way of saying thanks for letting me use the stock for a M2F, but if that's not something you'd really wanna see I probably wouldn't. They are great pics. Very dramatic posing!
Unread 11-04-2016   #42
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Oh, I was gonna do a F2M change by way of saying thanks for letting me use the stock for a M2F, but if that's not something you'd really wanna see I probably wouldn't. They are great pics. Very dramatic posing!
Oh. In that case, all I ever really want is ears and a tail. Ha.
Unread 11-05-2016   #43
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
Oh. In that case, all I ever really want is ears and a tail. Ha.
Your wish is granted! POOF!

Unread 11-05-2016   #44
wanderhart
Lurker

Not my best work but thought I'd make you a present.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg canddaydeedawleg.jpg (148.8 KB, 266 views)
wanderhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016   #45
CantSaySeeSaw

Hey whoaa! The gif is great-- surprised that the tail growth got me going even though it's so fast.

Thanks for the leg change picture as well-- was curious about that one in particular, glad to see someone worked with it.

:3 thanks everyone! you make me feel special.
Unread 11-05-2016   #46
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Hey whoaa! The gif is great-- surprised that the tail growth got me going even though it's so fast.

Thanks for the leg change picture as well-- was curious about that one in particular, glad to see someone worked with it.

:3 thanks everyone! you make me feel special.
Well, it is fantastic to see a TF enthusiast sharing some stuff as stock for new artwork. I mean, even in deviantart it is fairly uncommon as long as the typical photostocks are very restrictive with the themes (I understand it, though) or don't suit the needs for creating good material (like proper poses or model attitude in the photo). So we have to say thanks to you. It is a pity that I am more into werewolves than donkey TF material, but I appreciate it anyway .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2016   #47
CantSaySeeSaw

I can definitely do some werewolf stock. I was briefly involved in that movie that is supposed to be made on the TF but then decided against it. Next time I'm in the woods maybe I'll grab a few shots.
Unread 11-09-2016   #48
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
I can definitely do some werewolf stock. I was briefly involved in that movie that is supposed to be made on the TF but then decided against it. Next time I'm in the woods maybe I'll grab a few shots.
Well, it would be a very good idea. Anyway, I am sure that you would find more people able to photomanip your shoots in deviantart (although sometimes one has to deal with a certain degree of censorship). Do you have an account there?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote