free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2016   #85
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Gave a bunch of people access to the link this morning. Let me know if I missed you. There is an audio clip in my drive as well, but I need a better way to post other then giving permission manually. Any ideas? Otherwise ya'll gotta wait for me to come up with something.
Unread 12-09-2016   #86
Mickfoleysocko
Lurker

Request sent. Can't wait
Mickfoleysocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2016   #87
CantSaySeeSaw

I think I made the link public. It's hard illusion to pull off, believe it or not. I've got other things in the works as well, but this clip was a weird one that I wanted to post immediately.
Unread 12-09-2016   #88
DonkeyDriver
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
I think I made the link public. It's hard illusion to pull off, believe it or not. I've got other things in the works as well, but this clip was a weird one that I wanted to post immediately.
you just keep impressing me.
DonkeyDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2016   #89
grieff
Magical Pony

At the OP's request, I'm posting some plotless Donkey Tf description erotica here. Hope this is the right place for it!

The first sign that things are going horribly wrong is the aching in my teeth.

It was an exhausting night on the Pleasure Sim of the VirtualNet tonight, filled with simulated—but very real-seeming debaucheries. I was just about to log out when i received a mysterious code box from another user, named simply "Operator." The VirtualNet's been clean of viruses for upwards of ten years now, and it's usually perfectly safe to open surprise gifts from other users, but the moment I opened this one, my entire rig went black and I was unceremoniously ejected from VR, my head throbbing and my body covered in a film of cold sweat. I've just staggered to the tiny, antiseptic bathroom of my downtown apartment to splash some water on my face, and that's when I notice the teeth.

Dump shock can do a number on your system, but one thing it can't do is hurt your teeth. Or make them feel like they're... growing?

With terrified eyes, I look at myself in the mirror. My teeth are practically shaking in my jaw, almost as though they're resisting some great force, and as I watch, that resistance gives out. Suddenly my molars and incisors become great, heavy things, far too big for my mouth.

I can't even cry out. The best I can do is whisper, "What's happening to me?" and even this is awkward and garbled with teeth, and now a tongue, that seem too large for their space. The ache is spreading to my sinuses, and I am helpless to do anything but watch as the bridge of my nose broadens and the skin around my nose and mouth darkens and grows leathery.

Now there's an itching, burning sensation at the tips of my ears. My hands instinctively fly to them. I feel them begin to twitch, to come to points, their outer surface covering over with a wash of coarse, gray-brown hairs. And now, like a shot, they suddenly flutter out, becoming humiliatingly long, articulated things.

The coarse hair is beginning to spread from my ears down the nape of my neck, replacing my smooth, pink skin with rough animal hide. This can't be real, I think to myself. This must... still be the simulation somehow! Right? It's the only logical answer, but as quality as my gear is, there's no way it could duplicate this feeling of hair trickling across and down my neck, or... or this new burning sensation right at the base of my spine...

There is a feeling of pressure and sudden release, and suddenly, I have a tail. A long, gray, tufted thing, forced awkwardly out the waist of my jeans. It looks unreal, a part of my body that shouldn't be there, but I can feel the unfamiliar twitching of agitated muscles, and can see the tail lash accordingly. I realize with a sickening sensation that this is the shape my body is now. I can finally put words to it.

I'm becoming a donkey.

I'm try to scream, to yell for help, but the invisible force is clutching at my shifting windpipe, and suddenly I can't form words. The only sound I can make is a harsh, raucous bray. The rough animal hide that is replacing my skin creeps below the level of my blouse. My skin is on fire now, and I tear at my blouse and bra, eventually succeeding in ripping them from my rapidly-changing body. I watch, horrified, as my breasts begin to dwindle away, absorbed into the clenching and swelling muscles of my chest. My nipples are darkening and growing long, shaping themselves into equine dugs and migrating to a point on my belly, just above my crotch.

I lunge for the door of the bathroom. My hands slip against the handle, unable to get a grip. I watch as the nail of my middle finger grows huge and heavy and dark, all the rest of my fingers dwindling away into nothing. First my left hand, then my right. I bray again in terror, batting helplessly and clumsily at the door with hands that are now nothing but hooves.

A hot streak of pain tears down my back. My hips lurch, forcing my upper body forward. I stumble, then fall. My new hooves strike the tiles of the bathroom floor with a sharp clopping sound. There is a nauseating shifting and creaking of bone; my ribcage barrels out and my shoulder blades shift to my sides.

My heels jerk out of my shoes, rising into hocks. My feet stretch out into hind cannons, and I can feel the twisting sensation of my toes following my fingers, hardening into hooves as well. My body is almost unrecognizable now. I can feel the fabric of my jeans straining, the stitches popping, as my pelvis shapes itself into a donkey's hindquarters. Finally, the fabric tears free, and hair rushes to cover the space. Rough donkey fur burns up my back like wildfire, spreading into a dark cross at my shoulders before arcing up my neck and growing into a stiff, wiry mane. With one final roar of change, my neck and face stretch out to impossible proportions, my wide, round nostrils gulping air.

The room is quiet now. From my four-footed position, I catch one last glimpse of my still-human eyes in the mirror, before a flood of liquid brown pushes the whites away. And just like that, I am an animal. A frightened, confused jenny stuck in a bathroom, unable to tell any more what is real and what isn't.
grieff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2016   #90
j3st3r
Process Fan

Quote:
Heheheh! So teasing!!! Can't wait to see more! I might start returning the favour privately as a thank you.

However, I can't see any public folders on your account and find the audio file! You might need to share that too or create a group.
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2016   #91
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post
Heheheh! So teasing!!! Can't wait to see more! I might start returning the favour privately as a thank you.

However, I can't see any public folders on your account and find the audio file! You might need to share that too or create a group.
The only thing viewable should be the 3 second teaser. The audio clip has only been shared with two or three people currently. I could make the link public, or I could add everyone one by one again. Interesting situation.

I'm trading access to a very personal piece of me. I only mention it because it's something I have been thinking about-- being this *public* about my fetish is scary. I didn't realize until I put that clip up how many people there were who liked TF who aren't speaking up on this thread. I want to know more about us, how we work, what is up with our brains that we're all somehow turned on by the same strange thing. If we all start talking to each other, we can crowd-source something sexy, and I don't think we'd need a huge budget.

At the risk of sounding sappy, we are a community. I want to contribute to that community and give back any way I can. I read a really great essay called Homesteading the Noosphere that sums up how I want to go about creating and posting content. If you want to condensed version, look up gift culture.

For now, I'm going to make the link public to a few people. I'll choose a few people at random from the video list.

Funny thing is, I haven't listened to it since I made it months ago. I can't do it-- I don't want to know what I sound like. I walked out into the woods in Montana and I don't remember much else. Memory blank, mind wiped, I swear on my mother's grave.
Unread 12-13-2016   #92
j3st3r
Process Fan

You sound great, don't worry about it!

I'm happy to chat and bounce ideas whenever you like
Unread 12-13-2016   #93
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
The only thing viewable should be the 3 second teaser. The audio clip has only been shared with two or three people currently. I could make the link public, or I could add everyone one by one again. Interesting situation.

I'm trading access to a very personal piece of me. I only mention it because it's something I have been thinking about-- being this *public* about my fetish is scary. I didn't realize until I put that clip up how many people there were who liked TF who aren't speaking up on this thread. I want to know more about us, how we work, what is up with our brains that we're all somehow turned on by the same strange thing. If we all start talking to each other, we can crowd-source something sexy, and I don't think we'd need a huge budget.

At the risk of sounding sappy, we are a community. I want to contribute to that community and give back any way I can. I read a really great essay called Homesteading the Noosphere that sums up how I want to go about creating and posting content. If you want to condensed version, look up gift culture.

For now, I'm going to make the link public to a few people. I'll choose a few people at random from the video list.

Funny thing is, I haven't listened to it since I made it months ago. I can't do it-- I don't want to know what I sound like. I walked out into the woods in Montana and I don't remember much else. Memory blank, mind wiped, I swear on my mother's grave.
As you have said, this is all up to you. We are all here full grown adults (and some kids who shouldn't be here too), and these decisions are important. In my case, I've decided to keep myself hidden as long as the confesion of these fetishes could brand me as a "pervert" in my community, and would affect my job and my family and friend relations. But doing whatever you decide it will be well done. I really loved what you've already shared, and best of all, your single presence demonstrates that the girls could be TF fans too (even in a 1:100 relation ).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2016   #94
j3st3r
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
As you have said, this is all up to you. We are all here full grown adults (and some kids who shouldn't be here too), and these decisions are important. In my case, I've decided to keep myself hidden as long as the confesion of these fetishes could brand me as a "pervert" in my community, and would affect my job and my family and friend relations. But doing whatever you decide it will be well done. I really loved what you've already shared, and best of all, your single presence demonstrates that the girls could be TF fans too (even in a 1:100 relation ).
You missed a lot of Zeros
Unread 12-13-2016   #95
CantSaySeeSaw

You know, I'm starting to think that there are more femme-body people on here then speak up.
Unread 12-14-2016   #96
CantSaySeeSaw

This morning, someone sent me a very sweet and sexy audio clip. Because someone else was brave, everyone gets the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_...w?usp=drivesdk