free hit counters
Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-15-2016   #1
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

A hentai manga from last year. It is a hentai adaptation of one of the

Japanese Urban Legends called "Hanako-san of the Toilet"(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japane..._the_Toilet.29)

While the manga doesn't have an English translation yet, it seems that Hanako,

the loli ghost, keeps growing each time she absorbs a man's semen for some

reason. She rapidly grows from loli to teen and teen to adult during each of her

different sex events with the protagonist. However, as if she has absorbed too

much semen, she reverts back into her loli form in the end. You can read the

whole manga here: https://hitomi.la/reader/795055.html#285 (Click left arrow for the next page)

The reason I brought up such an old manga is because it's getting an

anime adaptation on the upcoming 22nd!^^ Screenshots+PV
: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=874327
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 286.jpg (590.9 KB, 1253 views)
File Type: jpg 291.jpg (567.0 KB, 1232 views)
File Type: jpg 294.jpg (674.4 KB, 1188 views)
File Type: jpg 295.jpg (689.1 KB, 1153 views)
File Type: jpg 301.jpg (624.8 KB, 1128 views)
File Type: jpg 302.jpg (647.1 KB, 1125 views)

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 01-15-2016 at 02:24 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2016   #2
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
A hentai manga from last year. It is a hentai adaptation of one of the

Japanese Urban Legends called "Hanako-san of the Toilet"(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japane..._the_Toilet.29)

While the manga doesn't have an English translation yet, it seems that Hanako,

the loli ghost, keeps growing each time she absorbs a man's semen for some

reason. She rapidly grows from loli to teen and teen to adult during each of her

different sex events with the protagonist. However, as if she has absorbed too

much semen, she reverts back into her loli form in the end. You can read the

whole manga here: https://hitomi.la/reader/795055.html#285 (Click left arrow for the next page)

The reason I brought up such an old manga is because it's getting an

anime adaptation on the upcoming 22nd!^^ Screenshots+PV
: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=874327
So now the major question is, are we going to get process with this? This entire hentai needs to have process in order to make actual sense. Or are they going to take the easy way out and just poof all of the age progression/regression >.< well I guess we'll find out around the 22nd. Depending on when someone gets a download of it up.
Unread 01-16-2016   #3
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
So now the major question is, are we going to get process with this? This entire hentai needs to have process in order to make actual sense. Or are they going to take the easy way out and just poof all of the age progression/regression >.< well I guess we'll find out around the 22nd. Depending on when someone gets a download of it up.
Definitely. I desperately hope they animated each of AP process well, and then it just might be the perfect AP hentai ever.

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
Unread 01-22-2016   #4
The AP Ninja
Process Master

https://mega.nz/#!DUkiSSwa!AM_oTQBLE...wskEAZh9xPgHsQ

There you go ^^
Preview wise, it has 3 processes. But dont expect nothing spectacular
In case you didn't know, this hentai features lolicon, both with consent and raping...so if you are sensitive to that ( both meanings lol) feel warned.

Each process features a close-up of only one body part each, and nothing super-duper spectacular...but hey, it's nice to see an erotic process uncensored and animated.

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 01-22-2016 at 05:42 PM.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2016   #5
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Thumbs up Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
https://mega.nz/#!DUkiSSwa!AM_oTQBLE...wskEAZh9xPgHsQ

There you go ^^
Preview wise, it has 3 processes. But dont expect nothing spectacular
In case you didn't know, this hentai features lolicon, both with consent and raping...so if you are sensitive to that ( both meanings lol) feel warned.

Each process features a close-up of only one body part each, and nothing super-duper spectacular...but hey, it's nice to see an erotic process uncensored and animated.
Yup~ While the process weren't amazing, I believe they were decent and refreshing. Not to mention that the anime actually improvised on the AP scenes to have process when they could've just followed the manga and have off-screen or poof ones instead. They tried, and I believe this was generally a good AP themed hentai anime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c874327sample10.jpg (65.4 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000645837.jpg (41.8 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000647527.jpg (40.6 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000649415.jpg (36.8 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000651671.jpg (33.7 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg c874327sample13.jpg (70.5 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg 0160120AR0B68.jpg (188.3 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000830295.jpg (32.9 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000832384.jpg (24.5 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000843870.jpg (37.7 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_000931116.jpg (53.7 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_001000265.jpg (47.1 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_001045693.jpg (40.0 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_001046183.jpg (29.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg ???????? ??? ????Hanako???[DVD 720x480 AVC ?].mp4_001054218.jpg (50.3 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg 0160120AR0B101.jpg (38.7 KB, 165 views)

Last edited by chriskim019; 01-22-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Unread 01-23-2016   #6
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Thank you for posting this! Awesome to see new content still showing up from time to time.
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #7
Quantum Heart
froppy

I kind of wish they showed the transformation between the gym and the nurse's office. Also I kind of feel bad about how she died :s
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #8
Checkit1414
Process Fan

This anime theme is a first of it's kind i believe in using a multiple stage AP/BE stage through sex. The idea is great and probably what every ap/be person here would dream to see.

Unfortunatly, after viewing the entire episode, although it is good and above what everything else has been done so far, it's still leave me with a feeling of sloppy work and missed oportunity with this unique idea.

The first ap was done decently even if it was a bit short. Could have take a few second to show more process, but i would give it a passing grade.

The second ap was fail in my book. They only showed a little butt/hips expansion process. Why didn't they showed more is beyond my understanding. (It's a bathing suit by all mean! Can't go wrong with that!!!!)

Finaly, they totally zapped and missed the 3rd ap/be between the third and fouth stage. She was wearing a sport bloomer...come on!!!!
It feel like the artist in the studio didn't know how to do process well and decided to skip some work. There could have been a great BE there....

It's a bit of a shame because the over quality of this episode is great. The animation, character design and sound look really good. The main girl is adorable when young and become really cute when getting older. The main guy look good and not weird or goofy like we see in some other hentai. (or like that old guy at the start who rape the girl)
They could have add a bit of nipple erection instead of just showing the breast already erect and aroused, but eh, that's not something we see a lot in most anime.

They could have pass more time of showing the main girl in her third and fourth stage has they seem really short and rushed.

In general, this hentai is still worth being buyed and watched. I just hope they'll make a second episode (or two!) with those two character again and be less shy about the process and do more of them all while showing it better.
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #9
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkit1414 View Post
I just hope they'll make a second episode (or two!) with those two character again and be less shy about the process and do more of them all while showing it better.
As far as I'm concerned, this is a oneshot manga in the "Unreal" hentai compilation...so don't expect to see these in another animation...
Whoever, Unreal has some AP stories you may want to see animated.

As you have said before, it's kind of a wasted process opportunity...I think the one to blame is mr. psycho scientist and the extremely long rape scene which I had to skip because (believe it or not) child rape is a complete no-no for me.

The uniqueness of the idea could work well enough for some people to dare and adapt some other AP sex hentais...I have 2 on my mind right now that would do wonders animation wise hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istmael View Post
Thank you for posting this! Awesome to see new content still showing up from time to time.
Thank you ^^ both Chris and I had been looking forward to this since early January, your feedback is welcome
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #10
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
This anime theme is a first of it's kind i believe in using a multiple stage AP/BE stage through sex. The idea is great and probably what every ap/be person here would dream to see.
Indeed

Quote:
The first ap was done decently even if it was a bit short. Could have take a few second to show more process, but i would give it a passing grade.
Yup. The first AP sequence was okay. Yes, the BE focus is a bit vague, and there was almost no process for the butt expansion, but I liked the way they showed her height increasing. That's something not many APs tend to show. I think the only other example I can think of is Maria's AP from Shinmai Maou.

Quote:
The second ap was fail in my book. They only showed a little butt/hips expansion process. Why didn't they showed more is beyond my understanding. (It's a bathing suit by all mean! Can't go wrong with that!!!!)
I know right?! The butt expansion was very short, and furthermore, I can't believe they didn't focus on the breast expansion. It was such a wasted opportunity for what could've been the very first animated Japanese school swimsuit AP!

Quote:
Finaly, they totally zapped and missed the 3rd ap/be between the third and fouth stage. She was wearing a sport bloomer...come on!!!!
It feel like the artist in the studio didn't know how to do process well and decided to skip some work. There could have been a great BE there....
Well, the manga didn't have an AP scene for it in the first place after all. We can't always expect anime adapations to create something out of nothing.

Quote:
It's a bit of a shame because the over quality of this episode is great. The animation, character design and sound look really good. The main girl is adorable when young and become really cute when getting older. The main guy look good and not weird or goofy like we see in some other hentai. (or like that old guy at the start who rape the girl)
They could have add a bit of nipple erection instead of just showing the breast already erect and aroused, but eh, that's not something we see a lot in most anime.
I agree

Quote:
They could have pass more time of showing the main girl in her third and fourth stage has they seem really short and rushed.
If only they didn't spend so much time in the beginning with the teacher raping her...

Unread 01-23-2016   #11
Checkit1414
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
I think the one to blame is mr. psycho scientist and the extremely long rape scene which I had to skip because (believe it or not) child rape is a complete no-no for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
If only they didn't spend so much time in the beginning with the teacher raping her...
Agreed with both of you. That rape sequence (which serve mainly to explain why the girl is dead in the first place and why she is like that) was really too long. Nearly 40% of the episode. They could have shorten it quite a bit i think.
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016   #12
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

English subbed version is now available for watch online for those who are interested: http://hentaiplay.net/toshi-densetsu.../#.VrCkO7J97IU

Tags
age progression, age regression, ghost, loli, reversion