free hit counters
Giantess Fan - Chemical Retraction - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-17-2012   #1
LK
Process Disciple

Giantess Fan - Chemical Retraction

http://www.giantessfan.com/r=2387357

Looks interesting and will be available October 28th. From vid, the author, on The Minimizer forum:

Quote:
Little Ladies and Gentlemen,

The 2nd issue of the Power Patrol series is in the can and will debut on Oct. 28th.

After the events of "Jolly Blue GTS," She-Beast gets ready for a superhero charity party. Her fun is cut short though when she discovers the unstable formula she used to become giant in the first issue is now causing her to slowly shrink. She tries to hide her condition, but a rival heroine decides to take her down a peg. It gets worse when S.B. is mistaken for doll by two curious young women.

100% SW (...well, almost ) - shrinking spurts out of clothes and F/f interaction. I'm also introducing several new characters who will be part of the upcoming micro-world saga.

The artists did a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. If any of you can manage it I'd love it if you could check this out - if you're a fan of process shrinking, I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

Thanks again for the support. On to issue #3!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chemical Retraction Color 006.jpg (441.9 KB, 923 views)

Last edited by LK; 02-16-2013 at 10:40 AM.
LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012   #2
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: Giantess Fan - Chemical Retraction

1) You honor me, good sir, with your perusal.

2) I was unsure if I should have posted this now or wait until a little closer to launch date.

3) I was REALLY unsure if I should have posted this here without knowing how you felt about it - business-wise, it's part of a rival vendor and I didn't want to seem like an opportunist posting on your forums. Not that I had a problem with it either way but, if anything, I'm sort've relieved you posted it before me. Thanks. I'll be happy to post any news about upcoming stories in the future if you'd like.

4) Member LBH shares story credit, as this is somewhat based off of an idea he had (used with his permission of course). If you end up liking it (trust me, you will ), please send some thanks his way.

5) As the quote says, I'm working on Part 3. This is going to become a multi-part saga and, while obviously GTS is preferred, I generally like to work with F/f (the editors have been wonderful in their encouragement and suggestions and, though I'm always willing to compromise, I very much appreciate them taking a bit of a risk with me on the content). I've got a lot of plans for this series, a spin-off, a Sailor Senshi-esqe story, and an Avengers style cross-over, not to mention several other one-offs and shorts. I'll keep you updated when I can.

If you get to see it, comments + suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!
vid is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012   #3
JBird
Casual Artist

I loved the first one, so I can't wait for this.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012   #4
LK
Process Disciple

This is probably the best snippet of shrinking process I've seen in awhile. Those two panels alone are pretty memorable action shots.

Sedna's really good. Expensive, but they are worth it. I hope to commission them at some point in the future.
Unread 09-17-2012   #5
lbh
Process Disciple

Thumbs up Re: Giantess Fan - Chemical Retraction

I am glad to see things are moving forward, the artwork is Beautiful, can't hardly wait to see the finished comic
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #6
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Looks like something I'd enjoy.
Looking forward to the release date!

edit: Oh, I see from the FAQ that you don't allow single purchases.
Also, Paypal subscriptions are only available for 6 months or a year.
I want this comic, but not if it costs me 50$...

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!

Last edited by DangerousDave; 09-18-2012 at 04:15 AM.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #7
vid
Frequent Poster

Great to see everyone so excited for this!

I've asked the editors several times if we could get a single-pay system, but they said the problem had something to do with their site hosts not allowing it. J Yubari, site master, does mention that subscriptions can be made and cancelled anytime and that once access is granted people can download whatever they want all at once. So yeah, if you're feeling skittish about dropping that much money for one thing, it might be better to wait until the library fills a little more to justify it. The business is still young, not quite out a year yet, but their release schedule is pretty consistent. J also told me that, while GTS is obviously the more demanded genre, he could see SW being more feasible if demand picked up enough to risk the investment. In that vein, evaluation of success is based mostly on user comments - the more feedback we get, the better idea we have if something worked and should be continued. So, if any of you get to see this and want more, I strongly urge you to tell us if you liked it - it can be at GTS City (J's main operating base) or here, in which case I can relay the results to them.

BTW, here's another snippet - it's part of a bigger shrinking scene and one of my favorites (as well as my avatar at Min's):

http://www.the-minimizer.com/forum_3...e.php?id=12730
Unread 09-18-2012   #8
LK
Process Disciple

Well, if you got a compilation going and have permission, it could be sold as a package on the Process Productions Store. Somehow, though, I think Giantess Fan is bankrolling the comic and has the copyrights.
Unread 09-18-2012   #9
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
Well, if you got a compilation going and have permission, it could be sold as a package on the Process Productions Store. Somehow, though, I think Giantess Fan is bankrolling the comic and has the copyrights.
I'm not quite sure I understand, but yeah I'm pretty sure the site funds the projects by themselves and pays the writers and artists. I didn't sign any waivers or contracts when I pitched the story so I'm not exactly sure how ironclad the copyrights are either.

What I will say is that I will absolutely run the idea of featuring a special compilation through a different channel such as yours by the editors. The arc I'm working on, plus the first 2 installments, should make for a 6-7 issue group. After the main arc is done, I'm planning on a short 1 or 2 issue spin-off, then a cross-over with another series I had in mind and would be developing simultaneously. The latter would be tricky to include if I can't get the rights to both series, plus I've been thinking of further spin-offs, episodes, and cross-overs, so I'm not sure where the cut-off point for the compilation would be. I know that's getting ahead, but I feel those are logistics that would need to be hammered out if it did end up happening.